Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,748 members, 7,840,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! (5061 Views)

Poll: Should He be called up?

Yes: 15% (11 votes)
No: 84% (61 votes)
This poll has ended

Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria / Emenike, Nsofor, Ameobi Return For Super-Eagles / Fifa Clears Shola Ameobi, Moses To Play For Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by Okijajuju1(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2009
He should try ALGERIA, ask for NIGERIAN super EAGLES, that one is out of coverage area for him.
Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by MustardInc: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2009
Is this a joke?
Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by yoji: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2009
he should not even be invited to super falcons even if he had a sex change operation.
Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2009
To hell with Shola Amo eba:: WTF
Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by baumolina(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2009
It's not proper for him to play for us now but he can play for the SE in 2014 world cup when he would have shown his total commitment to the countr but for now he should forget it.He's is an opportunist and gold digger.If he wants world cup,he should fight for his shirt in England
Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by wesleyjude(m): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2009
shola ameobi is useless player Nigeria do not need,we hav talents that abound in our country.
Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by Iyineda(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2009
Just because you are fond of Ameobi and [b]Osaze [/b]does not mean they are good enough to make the team to the world cup.

Dude, I just hope your joking because if somebody in the Super Eagles team deserves First Team Shirt more than anyone else, that would be Peter Osaze Odemwingie. He played almost all the matches of the qualifying stages of the upcoming world cup. The man wets his shirt at the end of each game. He has a very elegant ball control. He is highly versatile being able to play up front, on the wing or as a supporting forward. The guy is UP THERE for me. Without him, half of my interest in the current squad would go to oblivion.

Enough with the rant any way.  grin
Back on topic: Ameobi should NOT be given the opportunity to smell SE shirt. What a hypocrite.
Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2009
SHOLA AMOEBI IN SUPER CHICKENS no way!

He shld try GHANA.
Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by Monoxide(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2009
Let him go to hell angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by andyty(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2009
Ameobi is a good player by his standard and if given the chance he will bring his style of holding the ball and bringing his team mates into play, but my grouse is why is he just showing interest. Is is because Nigeria qualified for the world cup? The same country that called and begged him to play for her, his head was filled with England then. He wants to go to the world cup and he knows it is not possible with England, so he turns to Nigeria. He should not be invited because he doesn't deserve it.
Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by stede(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2009
so far he didn't play the qualifying series he should not be given a chance.
Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by dhamie2009(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2009
please dont let me say god will punish whoever relate that boy's name with the EAGLES b cos upon his inclusion i am sure we wont get past the first round. he would be a disaster
Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by Moranike: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2009
Haw d hell does he think he can make d team, where was he all this while that others have been suffering? Abeg make him go rest.
Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by Moranike: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2009
Haw d hell does he think he can make d team, where was he all this while that others have been suffering? Abeg make him go rest.
Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by Valto(m): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2009
See Joseph d dreamer wey wan go world cup. Greedy man i no even think of nations cup,na world cup im wan go. No worry u go go as their bodyguard/bouncer,cos u huge die. Dreamerrrrrrrr.
Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by brooklyn99: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2009
I have no problem with Ameobi playing for Nigeria. But first he has to show some loyalty, and prove that he's not just being opportunistic. Here goes:First, he has to play 10 games in the Nigerian league as a member of BCC Lions of Gboko (if they still exist), next, Actually, thats my only prerequisite. If BCC doesnt exist anymore, then his ambitions to play for the Eagles at the WC are the same: THEY DONT EXIST!!!!
Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by snowdrops(m): 12:20am On Nov 24, 2009
daralex007:

SHOLA AMOEBI IN SUPER CHICKENS no way!

He shld try GHANA.

grin grin
Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by Damoche10: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2009
What da hell is he looking for? He should bozz off. The country is no more a place for absconders!
Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by Smi1(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2009
What a fuQin Bullmess , let him go and say hi to Fabio Capello
Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by vislabraye(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2009
Is it now he wants to play 4 Naija? Bullshit. We don't need him, he's not even in his prime why doesnt he play for the England he was craving for?

The same mistake Fash made when he fashied Nigeria now he's seeking for relevance. Agbolahon would regret turning Nigeria down. Its not a curse, its a prediction.

Shuaibu come from the same Benue as he. If we happen to see Amebo near the camp, then , well let me reserve my words.
Re: Suddenly : Shola Ameobi Want To Play For Nigeria ! by ini4brandon(m): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2013
FBS: grin grin grin grin grin

NL IT IS! Yes, I said it. I love NL.
hahaha...me toooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal To Face Dolphin FC At Liberation Stadium In The Summer / Photos: Reasons Why You Cant Hate Soccer / I Can't Keep Winning Alone...profit Every Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.