Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

The Mind Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mind Of Jesus (844 Views)

Would Mary Have Been Chosen To Be The Mother Of Jesus If She Wasn't A Virgin? / Be Free From Masturbation In The Name Of Jesus Christ. / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mind Of Jesus by JAYMA(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2016
The mind of Jesus is very simple to the extent that he was accused on different occasion but instead of arguing with them all he does was to keep quite. And when I see children of God trying to argue I always ask why? The word we preach is yea and if any says otherwise so be it. 2017 is around the corner and Jesus is coming so soon. Do you have His mind? Think on this.
Re: The Mind Of Jesus by menxer: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2016
JAYMA:
The mind of Jesus is very simple to the extent that he was accused on different occasion but instead of arguing with them all he does was to keep quite. And when I see children of God trying to argue I always ask why? The word we preach is yea and if any says otherwise so be it. 2017 is around the corner and Jesus is coming so soon. Do you have His mind? Think on this.

Do you know what it means to be regarded as "simple minded"?

Jayma, Even you a Christian insulting Jesus?

(1) (Reply)

See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Replies Blackmailer / Apostle Suleiman Bought A Mercedes Benz 450 Gl For Daniella Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.