Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Please,what Is The Role Of Computer Administrator? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please,what Is The Role Of Computer Administrator? (1197 Views)

What Aspect Of Computer/ict Should I Learn As A Non-computer Student / Sales Of Computer As Grade One Scrap / Learn A Lot Of Computer Hacking Tricks With Talasboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,what Is The Role Of Computer Administrator? by kunlegboye(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2016
Please, I'll like to know the role of a computer administrator in a company...I need an urgent answer to this question.Kindly expatiate if you know much about it.
Re: Please,what Is The Role Of Computer Administrator? by nurey(m): 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
Computer administrator is in charge of the system in the office, monitor, diagnose and repair any fault associated with computers.

If there is any issue with the systems in the office, you are the first point of call
Re: Please,what Is The Role Of Computer Administrator? by simplejayy(m): 12:00am On Jan 22, 2017
Google is ur friend
Re: Please,what Is The Role Of Computer Administrator? by Skywalker5(m): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2017
Computer administrator is usually the go to guy for anything IT related in the office. Computer administrator handles all IT stuff if its a one man IT departmentThats the guy that handles account creation for users to resolving technical issues for users. Depending on the role, the computer administrator might not be in charge of monitoring and taking care of servers and networks if there are infrastructure analyst and network team within the company.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best; Hp Laserjet 1200, 1300 Or 1300n / Where To Study Computer Engineering Around Ikeja / Very Clean Hp Pavilion Dv6 Core I5 650gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.