Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,849 members, 7,841,211 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Little Boy Runing Late To School, Stops For Prayer And The Pledge Of Allegiance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Little Boy Runing Late To School, Stops For Prayer And The Pledge Of Allegiance (672 Views)

Hilarious Video Of A Boy Runing Back To The Start After Been Given A Baton / UNILAG Prof. Daramola Flogging Student Who Came Late To His Class Yesterday / How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy Runing Late To School, Stops For Prayer And The Pledge Of Allegiance by Slytee(m): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
[img]https://i0.wp.com/betamotive.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/1500426_630x354-940x400.jpg?zoom=1.772046684227053&resize=561%2C315[/img]

A boy stopped on his way in to school to say a prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance.

Little Royce Thompson’s mom said she was droped him off a little bit late last week and while he was running in, he heard the loudspeakers playing the other students’ pledge. So, Royce stopped and joined in, then said a spontaneous prayer.

It was unbelievable! Little Royce was asked why he stopped, he said,” i said a prayers, i thanked God for giving me a wonderful day”.

School Officer Kirby Moore was nearby and said she was touched, because other kids were rushing past him to get inside, he stopped to acknowledge that moment.

“I couldn’t believe that he acknowledged that that was a moment of… you need to stop and do the pledge and he did and he just ignored the other kids around him and kept doing it,” Officer Moore said. “It was awesome.”

Watch The Video Here@[url]Betamotive.com/little-boy-runing-late-school-stops-prayer-pledge-allegiance[/url]

Proverbs 22:6
“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it”.
Re: Little Boy Runing Late To School, Stops For Prayer And The Pledge Of Allegiance by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
If he were Nigerian; the teacher would beat him for playing on the road, his mom would hit him for not being fast enough and his mates would mock him for being sanctimonous undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Little Boy Runing Late To School, Stops For Prayer And The Pledge Of Allegiance by heykims(m): 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
The boy has me as a role model

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know / NABTEB Results 2016 Nov/dec Is Out Online | How To Check | Https://eworld.nabte / I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E! Why Released Chibok School Girls Can’t Speak English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.