Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

How Wizkid Swapped Seat To Avoid Sitting Close To An Ugly Female Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Wizkid Swapped Seat To Avoid Sitting Close To An Ugly Female Fan (845 Views)

‘Totori‘: ID Cabasa "How Wizkid Treated Me When We Met" / How Wizkid Rescued Me When I Was Homeless – Shaydee / Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Wizkid Swapped Seat To Avoid Sitting Close To An Ugly Female Fan by NigeriaKitchen: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hmmmm, but its not a crime to be a dark skin lady na, why would Wizkid treat his female fan like this just because she isn't light skin and sexy? Too bad, though some ladies deserve it for being too obsessed with anything entertainment celebrity, even the ones with character issues. Anyway, read the gist below with pics:

According to an eye witness at the event, this happened last night, during the Sound City MVP Awards at the Eko Hotel and suites in Victoria Island Lagos. Wizkid had arrived at the venue a bit late, and was directed to sit close to a young lady who was probably a fan.

The lady was reportedly star struck when Wizkid sat beside her, as she suddenly kept a straight face on her phone. After few minutes she gathered the courage to take some shots of wizkid with her phone.

After few minutes, Wizkid whispered to one of the crewmen he arrived with and they had an exchange of seat as he made his guy sit close to the lady.

Source: http://www.ngnblog.com/2016/12/how-wizkid-swapped-seat-to-avoid.html

Re: How Wizkid Swapped Seat To Avoid Sitting Close To An Ugly Female Fan by eph12(m): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
So you don't want to have sense? What's ugly about the girl?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actor Afeez Oyetoro Alias Saka(mr I Don Port) Display His Cooking Skills / VIDEO: Actor And Former Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie, Is Engaged / TOP3 Ebony Large Backsides Africa- These Ladies Are Just Wicked! See Full Snaps!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.