Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Glo Mobile Is Frustrating Me - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Mobile Is Frustrating Me (4156 Views)

Trump Is Frustrating Chinese Tech Companies And See How It May Affect Nigerians / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. / Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Mobile Is Frustrating Me by Xionez(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
Have you tried going through "Welcome Back" to forcefully reset your line?!

There is no reason to keep using Glo or any other network for that matter if you find that you are being frustrated.

I once had the same i-dont-care-attitude from Glo. Mine was about their network which was previously steady in my area but now so erratic that its common for the call to drop suddenly especially when one is in a serious convo.

They sent me their usual "...problem has resolved..." text but 2 months after, nothing has been done. Same erratic signals.

Do not make an excuse about being loyal to a particular network provider. Thats like N500+ they just deducted for some so-called VALUE Added Service (VAS) and i doubt if you get a medal for your patience.

Migrate to another network if you are not satisfied with the current service. This is a New Year...better focus on other goals and actually Rule Your World!
Re: Glo Mobile Is Frustrating Me by LibertyRep: 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
SESknowledge:

I've always known I couldn't have been the only one enduring this grand theft from Glo through the dubious VAS. I haven't experienced any deductions again since Jan 1st though, but the data service has been awful.

The silence or seemingly helplessness of NCC in all of these is making them appear as accomplices

Glad to know that the deductions have stopped (or paused), but you see, it isn't just about stopping the deductions, it's about all of you (or us) calling out these service providers and or the regulatory agency (NCC) to ensure that REFUNDS are made and COMPENSATIONS are paid. Nigeria has to work somehow and we've got to start somewhere.
Re: Glo Mobile Is Frustrating Me by jesse8048(m): 4:21am On Jan 06, 2017
I hardly check my glo balance, maybe it's high time I started checking it everyday.
Re: Glo Mobile Is Frustrating Me by SESknowledge: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
It appears Glo has made a refund of my airtime. I made a call a while ago and saw a balance that is in excess of #450. I didn't recharge and I do not think anyone has made airtime transfer to me.

Thank you to everyone that added his/her voice to this struggle.

I hope our service providers will learn not to subject their customers to needless frustrations.
Re: Glo Mobile Is Frustrating Me by kuss: 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
SESknowledge:
It appears Glo has made a refund of my airtime. I made a call a while ago and saw a balance that is in excess of #450. I didn't recharge and I do not think anyone has made airtime transfer to me.

Thank you to everyone that added his/her voice to this struggle.

I hope our service providers will learn not to subject their customers to needless frustrations.

they have refunded you
how about people like us that have been suffering the same thing for the past 6months
Re: Glo Mobile Is Frustrating Me by SESknowledge: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
kuss:

they have refunded you
how about people like us that have been suffering the same thing for the past 6months

Maybe I was wrong to have called it a refund since I didn't receive any message to that effect.
I only noticed a swell in my airtime to d tune of about #450 (not sure though).
Re: Glo Mobile Is Frustrating Me by Dandsome: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
I feel ur pain mtn is the worst, they deducting ur money and framing u that u subscribed for it, it's not fair our judicial system needs to wake up
Re: Glo Mobile Is Frustrating Me by investigator007: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Very wicked service providers ncc need to wake up
Re: Glo Mobile Is Frustrating Me by LibertyRep: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
SESknowledge:

Maybe I was wrong to have called it a refund since I didn't receive any message to that effect.
I only noticed a swell in my airtime to d tune of about #450 (not sure though).

I think you need to confirm if the airtime was actually a refund cos I doubt any of these networks will make a refund (I could be wrong).

Even if it is a refund, I still think you and every other subscribers that had suffered or still suffering from this fraud by network providers deserve not just a refund but a very handsome COMPENSATION[b][/b].

NCC should wake up to her responsibility.
Re: Glo Mobile Is Frustrating Me by SESknowledge: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
Dear Concerned Nairalanders. I want to thank you very much for lending your voice to the issued raised in my epistle.

Having waited to observe the situation for more than a week, I can confirm that the provocative deductions have stopped.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIMC Issues Out Fresh Instructions For Those Who Don’t Have NIN / Get 1034mb Free Data Plan From Airtel / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.