Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

My Experience With "One Chance" In Enugu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Experience With "One Chance" In Enugu (512 Views)

Nigerians Frowns At Bbnaija For Giving Mike, A Chance In The Reality TV Show / Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) / Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With "One Chance" In Enugu by Thestylishdocto(f): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
So yesterday I wanted to go withdraw some money from the bank because I have not gotten my ATM and my bank is about 45minutes drive from where I stay (strange right) and didn't want to be cashless over the weekend.
I didn't want to take a bus in the park because I was in a hurry to get to the bank before closing hour,so I decided to pick one along the road since its faster ( little did I know)
I stood under the scorching sun for almost 30 minute with no taxi in sight. Just as I was beginning to think of a plan B a taxi pulled up beside me
"Gariki! Gariki!"
"Yes enter,hope you have change"

To be honest I was skeptical at first but a guy who was also waiting for a vehicle got in and when I saw a lady at the backside I relaxed and got in.
The driver asked me to sit infront with another guy even though there were just 2 people at the back. I didn't think about why he would say that I just got in and we drove off.
A short while after the taxi drove off I started feeling uncomfortable,my spirit was not at rest I did the sign of the cross and started praying in my mind hoping I was not in the midst of kidnappers or ritualists.
The next thing the driver started complaining about the front being too tight I adjusted and when he asked the guy to do the same he refused

"I have paid you so you can't ask me to shift"

They started arguing then the driver slowed down in an attempt to stop the vehicle insisting that one person should go to the back
I waded in and ask him to be patient till we get to the junction.
I was more scared than angry because we were at a very lonely and dangerous place with just bushes around..... http://diaryofastylishdoctor..com.ng
Re: My Experience With "One Chance" In Enugu by Teniolasmart: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
blogger and lies.....................................
Ok next news pls
Re: My Experience With "One Chance" In Enugu by Thestylishdocto(f): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
Teniolasmart:
blogger and lies.....................................

Ok next news pls
This actually happened to me, I have no business lying about it.
Re: My Experience With "One Chance" In Enugu by Emmafrancis: 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
Na wah ooo
Re: My Experience With "One Chance" In Enugu by dacovajnr: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
Is that all? undecided
Re: My Experience With "One Chance" In Enugu by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
If I click on that link make I bend like "Oliver Twist"
Re: My Experience With "One Chance" In Enugu by mercymesmerised(f): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
U dis bloggers ehn....is there gariki in enugu? Or is it the garki in abuja you meant. Anyways why lure one to your blog when you know the story is not there...mtschewww issorite

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Chinwetalu Agu's Clauses Can You Remember? (photo) / What Death Causes Can Bring One Fame In Nigeria? / Man Showers Praises On His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.