Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story (34957 Views)

Pretty Mike shares tips on 'How Not To Be A 40 Seconds Man', Tonto Dikeh reacts / 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers / Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by cheaphost: 7:32pm On May 02, 2017
Here's the man that Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dike rescued as he was pushed off a speeding Keke Napep. He tells the story of what happened to Tonto Dike:

"This is our John Doe his name is Richard Okpelibie,he is from anambara state.23 of age..

His story in his own words:

I was going to look for a Senior friend who promised to assist me with the purchase of my Jamb form,On getting there he was out of Town.I decided to go back home(which Is dutse Alhaji),I Boarded a kekenapep with 1female in front and 3males including myself and the driver.Around Gudu district Abuja the men started hustling me,torn my clothes to search for money.Took my little broken down phone.Punched me and They sprayed something in my face and kicked me out of the moving keke.I Cldnt breathe as a result of my history with asthma as the spray ignited a seizure,having no inhaler cos am poor I collapsed.

Mr Richard who has been discharged from the hospital with all bills paid and medications(inhalers etc),He has no complications.No fractures,Etc.

We took mr Richard to a good restaurant for a great dinner and bought him afew new clothes.He was given Pocket money and put in a secured Uber ride home.This story is to motivate you that even if we live in a horrible world there is stil a little bit of good out there.Dont let the harshness of the world take AWAY your humanity..Do wait for the government to create change,Its all put our hands on deck and be the CHANGE WE DESIRE..I SERVE A LIVING GOD @t_d_foundation #Radicalforjesus
"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTmZC08DjVE/?taken-by=tontolet

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/man-tonto-dike-rescued-tells-story-photos/

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by cheaphost: 7:36pm On May 02, 2017
More

15 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by hernandson(m): 7:39pm On May 02, 2017
na so
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Basildvalour(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2017
All of these in one day?

Hit, almost died,
Rushed to the hospital,
Lost consciousness and waiting to regain it before he could speak and be asked his real name,
Recovered same day,
Discharged same day,
Had food in a cosy eatery same day,
Went shopping same day, and
Went home same day.

What a story!

207 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 02, 2017
She had to take pictures of him conscious, unconscious, eating and shopping within 24 hours?

#Sighs...i am finding it hard to believe this news

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 02, 2017
Tonto dikeh don get new husband gringrin

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by tyconcepts(f): 8:31pm On May 02, 2017
And God picked yet another call

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by SweetJoystick(m): 8:31pm On May 02, 2017
Thanks be to God he is alive

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Tpave(m): 8:31pm On May 02, 2017
Nice one baby. At least make we hear better story from your side not scandalous stories all the time

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by avalontony(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2017
She try.......... grin
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by EXLOVER(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2017
This life is really funny o, you will post an update online nobody will even like on comment on it, it will be like nobody is viewing your post.

But the day you make a little mistake, that day you will notice that you have millions of people viewing your post. Enough bashing and reaction.

Na wah o

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by sotall(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2017
Nice one from Tonto Dike
This will serve as a good movie script

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by ekensi01: 8:32pm On May 02, 2017
Bro i have given u a new love.
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by soberdrunk(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2017
She is just trying to stay relevant........ angry
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 02, 2017
Everybody dey do good...that is okay ooo
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Alasi20(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2017
Issokay
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Turks: 8:33pm On May 02, 2017
Superwoman

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by CXLVII: 8:34pm On May 02, 2017

Na to go dey find correct spot/places wey I fit dey fall from bike be that o...

Dangote fit go pick me up from there....

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Holuwaseun001(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2017
Thanks to @TontoDikeh for lighting up a life,thats the movement show love today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Kunleforreal(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2017
Hmmm, only God knows whether this story is true or not.

We still pay instant cash for your dead or faulty laptop here in Lagos, call or Whatsapp 09038748895 now.
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by ipobarecriminals: 8:34pm On May 02, 2017
Those Robbers just connect the young man to his HELPER.GOD NEVER SLEEP

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by oruma19: 8:34pm On May 02, 2017
Basildvalour:
All of these in one day?

Hit, almost died,
Rushed to the hospital,
Lost consciousness and waiting to regain it before he could speak and be asked his real name,
Recovered same day,
Discharged same day,
Went home same day.

What a story!
y d doubts? Isn't it possible? It happened Na shuooo. Thumbs up to Tontolet. May God settle u speedily.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Victornezzar: 8:34pm On May 02, 2017
PapiSmith:
She had to take pictures of his and keep documentation of their activities?

#Sighs...i am finding it hard to believe this news
Ur not d only 1
guess it was planned 2 give her a good name
Yet dey didn't give d keke napep a chase

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Holyfield1(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2017
Nigerian celebrities and planned lies sha
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by oshe11: 8:35pm On May 02, 2017
so person wen dem troway frm speeding keke na him face stl blike dis n tonto say na head d person tk land ba?

kornteanew ooo

I am watching U

#wehdonma

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by georgen2u(m): 8:35pm On May 02, 2017
23yrs?
Hehe liar lions

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by belamour(m): 8:36pm On May 02, 2017
Basildvalour:
All of these in one day?

Hit, almost died,
Rushed to the hospital,
Recovered same day,
Discharged same day,
Went home same day.

What a story!

ON NAIRALAND FRONT PAGE SAME DAY

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by kofo01: 8:36pm On May 02, 2017
Jamb form? Is it for dat man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Chukabiz(m): 8:36pm On May 02, 2017
People rescue lives, feed hungry people, cloth the naked, offer financial help to people everyday and they do not go about broadcasting it but these celebrities would give someone #50 and let the whole world know about it.

Matthew 6:1-4 ESV

“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) / Omoni Oboli Baring Cleavage In Beautiful Photo / Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.