Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Fans Happy To See Tiwa And Tee Blizz Back On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Happy To See Tiwa And Tee Blizz Back On (817 Views)

Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction / Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Happy To See Tiwa And Tee Blizz Back On by keenlyminded: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
Yesterday night was the nuptial engagement of TV personality Stephanie Coker Aderinokun to her love, Olumide, and the event also appear to have provided a ground for mending ties. Yeah; the pair of runaway lovers Tunde and Tiwa Balogun were seen happily pictured together with the couple, as they both look like they wanted it back...

See more: http://olorisupergal.com/fans-excited-see-tiwa-tee-blizz-back/

Re: Fans Happy To See Tiwa And Tee Blizz Back On by EYIBLESSN(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
Let somebody shout hallelujah.

NAIRALANDERS will learn from this. New Year New Resolutions
Re: Fans Happy To See Tiwa And Tee Blizz Back On by Evakinqz: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lolzzz..

I knew dey will be back, celebrity nd fake life..
Re: Fans Happy To See Tiwa And Tee Blizz Back On by JVgal(f): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
So happy dey r bk
Re: Fans Happy To See Tiwa And Tee Blizz Back On by amani337(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
All they needed was a short brake.
Re: Fans Happy To See Tiwa And Tee Blizz Back On by osemoses1234(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
Oya go scatter dat obo for me
Re: Fans Happy To See Tiwa And Tee Blizz Back On by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
Edible catering and haters right now cheesy

Re: Fans Happy To See Tiwa And Tee Blizz Back On by angelTI(f): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
There is no 'loving up' in the picture but I honestly pray they come back together
Re: Fans Happy To See Tiwa And Tee Blizz Back On by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
Only God knows what's going on in their mind individually
Re: Fans Happy To See Tiwa And Tee Blizz Back On by classickb(m): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
Evakinqz:
Lolzzz..
I knew dey will be back, celebrity nd fake life..
...............rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Street Lady Makin Ends Meet Dancing To Harrysongs Hit At A Wedding. (pic,video) / Tonto Dikeh's 10-month-old King Andre Learning How To Drive(photos & Video) / Michelle Obama Turns 53: Her Most Flawless Looks In The White House In 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.