Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply (75379 Views)

Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by Victni: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tiwa Savage just blast a troll after saying she cant win Best African Act.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/mumu-u-cant-win-tiwa-savage-blast-troll.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by Victni: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
haha...... the troll gave her back to back...... cool

She no even deny am....

Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS)

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/aunty-shaggi-pictured-with-davido-and.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by mrbyron(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tiwa got this one wrong. The girl make sense pass tiwa.

213 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by kotabelo: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
how she go win

11 Likes

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by NOC1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
I am planning to attend all occasions that Tiwa will be in attendance so that I can get my own share, i heard that she is a cheerful giver.

169 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by hisexcellency34: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
The thing pain Tiwa no be small... bloody Afonja

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by baby124: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
Yepaaa. E reach to consider suicide for this troll. Chai! cry. She really looks rough.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by KingLennon(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tiwa Savage response is a fatal blow. She's the best in Africa nothing can change that....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by Mizk(f): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
As if she's better than the girl.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by pawesome(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Now that's savagery at its peak... grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
mrbyron:
Tiwa got this one wrong. The girl make sense pass tiwa.

What Tiwa meant is, that brezz the troll has on her chest is enough weight to be carrying about upanda. So she's been through enough already.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by Giftedhands123: 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Babe fine pass u tiwa

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by itiswellandwell: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hmm
Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tiwa SAVAGE...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by Lankybaby(f): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
some ppl just carry tiwa matter for head like y clef...and she is making her money

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by theunnamed: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
I yaff nothing to say
Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by gen2briz(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tiwa the stew lady

2 Likes

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by olaeffect(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hope you can see the power of negative words. I know many people must have written good/positive words on her page but none cought her attention.
When next you are about to say something nasty to someone, please purse for a moment and think if you have the absolver to withstand the reply; be it in words or action.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by Ginalex(f): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Funny enough, the babe fine pass Tiwa by far.... undecided

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
kennygee:

What Tiwa meant is, that brezz the troll has in her chest is enough weight to be carrying about upanda. So she's been through a lot already.
do you have a small breast

11 Likes

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by Mopolchi: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
MUMU na MUMU grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by Kwamecron(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
[center]OK naa[/center] grin
Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by sevo(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Which kain grand mama pant she wear so But those bobby no be for here ooo..nice matiti

18 Likes

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by TheTrueSeeker2: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
@NOC1
I am planning to attend all occasions that Tiwa will be in attendance so that I can get my own share, i had that she is a cheerful giver.

More reason why you ought to be a cheerful 'careful' receiver...!!!

Prov. 5:3-14
refer....!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by emyreal1010(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
How will this my add. $$$$$$$$ to my account

5 Likes

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by grandstar(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
She should simply have said it's slut and not"SLOT"

That would have ended it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Frustrated pple everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by sevo(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Which kain grand mama pant she wear so Yuck

7 Likes

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by dasparrow: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nice one Tiwa! That Jennifer with suffocating breasts the size of inflated air balloons needs to go and enrol herself in a gym and stop talking trash online.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply by Lordofthewest(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
This one will just have high blood pressure for nothing.Afonja has definitely tormented his destiny
hisexcellency34:
The thing pain Tiwa no be small... bloody Afonja

31 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.