Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,572 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) (55954 Views)

Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” / BEEF ALERT: Nicki Minaj Shades Meek Mill, See Meek Mill's Epic Reply! (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by TheSpellChecker: 3:18am On Jan 01, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Nigeria is full of beggers.

... And very poor spellers too. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 01, 2017
Later now if we blast them online some of thier mumu fans will start saying dey can feed us and our generation. Let her feed those people first gor once now.
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by saajus: 3:38am On Jan 01, 2017
It's not embarrassing...Some people are really in need.

thesicilian:

Don't mind them. They beg on the streets, in traffic holdups, online, even come into your home and office. Its embarrassing at times.
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 01, 2017
elhafeez:
if someone can afford an Android phone or BB and could also afford a data plan. The person is above the poverty grade. and shouldn't be begging. That's my opinion.

@lalasticlala do the needful. Eva's response would deter others from begging in the future.

My kids didn't go to private school so it behooves folks whose kids do to ask me wetin I bring for them or ask me for xmas chicken. We eat chicken too here and Western Union goes both ways grin
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by anyicash(m): 6:14am On Jan 01, 2017
Rahmoney:
Different types of beggars in naija
We have beggars, fine baras and corporate beggars..Which category these ones dey now?
digital beggars.

1 Like

Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by toprealman: 6:18am On Jan 01, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Who beg pass Nigeria government?
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by olmde(m): 6:55am On Jan 01, 2017
Epic reply until she needs money for transplant or something.

1 Like

Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 01, 2017
promisealor:

Listen more to Eva's rap. She doesn't rap nonsense
She's not Davido
very true

1 Like

Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by irenmwinfo(m): 7:35am On Jan 01, 2017
Chimezie198:
na new year be dis Oga…
its too early to scam
Why do u seems to be a fool, the person in question is a well known friend. i saw this post and put him thru a call to tell him wat i saw and he told me exactly wat happened. so wat does scam has to do wit knowing d guy. u be real fool o
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by redsun(m): 7:44am On Jan 01, 2017
Nigerians begs for the things that belongs to them. They fundamental rights to live have been taken away and they get to live in the hands of the oppressive masters.

A man only begs when he is at his lowest ebb,in a state of demoralising helplessness.
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by kov624665(m): 8:00am On Jan 01, 2017
fkdmods:

Nope. He just doesn't want to indulge a beggar society.
You don't know Eva. Not all rappers are males cheesy
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by kov624665(m): 8:02am On Jan 01, 2017
wandecoalic:
This is how @evaAlordiah @nairaland just finished me, I was only seeking for help..it is well anyways, I remain strong..
Bros, you try. Now you claim my twitter handle on another platform. Clap for ya self cheesy
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by kov624665(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2017
wandecoalic:

Bro I didn't know it will get up to this level, I was only seeking for financial assistant..thanx bro
#yinmu You try!
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 01, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:
So SecondEva is now a rapper! angry
lolz
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by obidevine(m): 8:39am On Jan 01, 2017
Rahmoney:
Different types of beggars in naija
We have beggars, fine baras and corporate beggars..Which category these ones dey now?

Fine barra
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by Chimezie198(m): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2017
irenmwinfo:
Why do u seems to be a fool, the person in question is a well known friend. i saw this post and put him thru a call to tell him wat i saw and he told me exactly wat happened. so wat does scam has to do wit knowing d guy. u be real fool o
still too early to start calling ur grandpa fool..
see his waist
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by eyinjuege: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2017
passyhansome:
The response was annoying to you it might be an epic response, to me it's like one making FOOOL of her self, she could has well ignored the tweet, let her learn from Don Jazzy givers never lack, may you neva meet any Eva aldorah in 2017, may you meet Don Jazzy type IJN.

Don jazzy gave a long time fan of his 250K. He must have verified she's being a true supportive fan.
Eva on the other hand gave words of wisdom to random folks on twitter who probably just started ff her that day to do professional online begging.
Have you noticed even here on NL that old members receive help faster within 24 hours and usually close the thread they opened to ask for funds?
However, some scammers will register same day/same month and start soliciting for funds. Those ones usually end up getting disgraced. Some are even able to get the needed funds, but will still continue to keep their thread alive despite having the required amount they claim to need

1 Like

Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by fkdmods: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2017
kov624665:

You don't know Eva. Not all rappers are males cheesy

Then she doesn't want to indulge a beggar society cool.
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by DrogoG(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2017
softMarket:
You have to live up to our expertation!!!

U cannot be singing u have two million dollars, and expert us not to beg u money!!

Madam,,,,iffa see u real life eh,u must drop something for the boys! cool

Get a f*ucking job!
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by irenmwinfo(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2017
Chimezie198:
still too early to start calling ur grandpa fool..
see his waist
you need services on ur silly brain
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2017
So because she's made money she should be throwing it all about..like she has no responsibilities to cater to herself..some Nigerians and their love for begging sha..and some useless persons here are abusing her...Hustle to establish urself shallow thinking monkeys..SMH....EVERY SPIRIT OF BEGGING SCATTER BY FIRE THIS 2017 IJN!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by Chimezie198(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2017
irenmwinfo:
you need services on ur silly brain
U need am pass me for dat ur egg sharped head
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by franugo(m): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2017
Iceeydee:
That's how Nigerians will be having sense of entitlement once you're rich and they feel you're supposed to be able to assist them financially somehow.

If you don't, they tag you stingy. undecided

na wetin their pastors n daddy GOs dy feed them with na
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by franugo(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author=olunuthegreat post=52432675]Later now if we blast them online some of thier mumu fans will start saying dey can feed us and our generation. Let her feed those people first gor once now.[/quote

so she should pay 4 d sins of her fans abi? shey she resemble jesus ni
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by passyhansome(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2017
eyinjuege:

Don jazzy gave a long time fan of his 250K. He must have verified she's being a true supportive fan.
Eva on the other hand gave words of wisdom to random folks on twitter who probably just started ff her that day to do professional online begging.
Have you noticed even here on NL that old members receive help faster within 24 hours and usually close the thread they opened to ask for funds?
However, some scammers will register same day/same month and start soliciting for funds. Those ones usually end up getting disgraced. Some are even able to get the needed funds, but will still continue to keep their thread alive despite having the required amount they claim to need

You are Right
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by irenmwinfo(m): 10:32am On Jan 01, 2017
Chimezie198:
U need am pass me for dat ur egg sharped head
slowpoke, go f**k urself
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by Chimezie198(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2017
irenmwinfo:
slowpoke, go f**k urself
just as am drilling ur tinted black ass with 25 strokes each morning
Ewu
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by sunshineV(f): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2017
Eva yaff mad finish grin

Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by thesicilian: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2017
saajus:
It's not embarrassing...Some people are really in need.

Those who really have to beg are way less than 10% of those begging.
Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by frubben(m): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
undecided

Re: Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) by willibounce1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
ThankYouGod:

LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nedu Wazobia's Bulge Photo Got Fans Talking / Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial / Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.