Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Street & Pet Dogs In Russia - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Street & Pet Dogs In Russia (6457 Views)

Pet Dogs Dancing: Philippines Animal Advocate Shares Stunning Pictures / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Street & Pet Dogs In Russia by frugal(m): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
They all look well fed except for one GSD that looks like he's not eaten for days.. Even the ones in naija under people's care aren't as well fed as these. Good hallelujah dogs. grin
Re: Street & Pet Dogs In Russia by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 15, 2017
sabaka:
Met this lovely cat yesterday. She's a great poser isn't she ? cheesy

Petlanders, did you know stray dogs in Moscow have learnt how to use the metro? I mean, these dogs have figured out how to hop from train to train to get to their destination! Pretty smart I must say.

I need kittens. Please let me know if you have someone i could buy from

Breed: Persian or Ragdoll
Re: Street & Pet Dogs In Russia by sabaka: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Freiden:

I need kittens. Please let me know if you have someone i could buy from

Breed: Persian or Ragdoll
Do you mean importing one from Russia ?

frugal:
They all look well fed except for one GSD that looks like he's not eaten for days.. Even the ones in naija under people's care aren't as well fed as these. Good hallelujah dogs. grin
Lol they get a lot of love from humans, and of course plenty leftovers to feast on from the trash.

Can anyone help in identifying the breeds on the leash ? The black stray one looks like a GSD and huskey mix.

Re: Street & Pet Dogs In Russia by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
sabaka:

Do you mean importing one from Russia ?

How much would it cost?

Gimme price range pls
Re: Street & Pet Dogs In Russia by Spy360(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nice thread.
I believe there are no pure breeds. All dogs are mutts, some just have names. cheesy
Re: Street & Pet Dogs In Russia by sabaka: 12:42am On May 20, 2017
Hello, been busy

Re: Street & Pet Dogs In Russia by sabaka: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Met these beautiful and well behaved Siberian huskies yesterday. And that tiny fur ball as well

1 Like

Re: Street & Pet Dogs In Russia by sabaka: 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
Beautiful black chow chow
German shepherd
Beautiful huskies

1 Like

Re: Street & Pet Dogs In Russia by gowaga68: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Where's everyone?
Re: Street & Pet Dogs In Russia by Shelumiel: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Do you have access to Russian Volkosoby?
Re: Street & Pet Dogs In Russia by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 01, 2019
A lot of both stray and non stray dogs in russia and the non stray ones in russia were crossbred with woves because when they Move around, they meet wolves because there are alot of wolves in russia.
Re: Street & Pet Dogs In Russia by chiboy1116: 7:15pm On May 06, 2019
Shelumiel:
Do you have access to Russian Volkosoby?
wtf? Who go sell am to you? I don't even think the citizens in Russia have any , that's a military dog owned by the Russian government.
Re: Street & Pet Dogs In Russia by Shelumiel: 7:27pm On May 06, 2019
chiboy1116:
wtf? Who go sell am to you? I don't even think the citizens in Russia have any , that's a military dog owned by the Russian government.
I am aware , but with the corruption in Russia , it should be possible to get one
Re: Street & Pet Dogs In Russia by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 07, 2019
toms55:
Talk about the purest and most exotic breed of dogs mehn Russia has it wink
Some of these dogs are mutts.
Re: Street & Pet Dogs In Russia by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 07, 2019
frugal:
Thats because in nigeria, everybody wants to showoff, somebody Who can not even afford to feed himself Properly will start telling you that he wants a DDR gsd just to form Big Boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) / H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) / Pedigree Puppies And Dogs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.