Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (333840 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
Another variation how to play it. Check chart below.

Ps: Later today, I'll post the remaining info. That way you can put all together. You won't sit around looking to enter on all charts. You'll have specific thing you're looking for, then afterwards you zoom in into 4hours for your entry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
redsox11:
@Bigbasho All you need is time to comprehend otherwise its the more you look, the less you see . I still recommend you start with babypips.

You're right. It would help and make things more clear for you.

@kunletoks

Yes set to CLOSE.

Ps: Watchlist below. You should play it on demo as you are still getting a hang of it.
Wow! that corresponds with all my marked entry on UCAD .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ipledge01: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
redsox11:
Another variation how to play it. Check chart below.

Ps: Later today, I'll post the remaining info. That way you can put all together. You won't sit around looking to enter on all charts. You'll have specific thing you're looking for, then afterwards you zoom in into 4hours for your entry.

You're a good teacher bro. I've learnt one or two things from you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
pairs under my watch gbpjpy selling, usdjpy selling, eurusd buying, btcusd selling. the most trusted pair here is gbpjpy following by usdjpy and the last eurusd. all the above pairs is candlestick, while the btcusd is resistance. am still learning any of this pairs u know will not work out share to my understanding thanks for ur help.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
nennin:
pairs under my watch gbpjpy selling, usdjpy selling, eurusd buying, btcusd selling. the most trusted pair here is gbpjpy following by usdjpy and the last eurusd. all the above pairs is candlestick, while the btcusd is resistance. am still learning any of this pairs u know will not work out share to my understanding thanks for ur help.

Uj check.
Gj check.

am already in those trade since last.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
nennin:
Now I like your boldness. state the reasons for your action. we can polish it for you. like @ wami said we are already milking some of the pair.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
U/J

Ps: Basic and good info to get anybody started on FX, the more experience have different method to enter market usually.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
Remember??

Edit- About filter, You need to see a strong move, that obeys the MA line without going up and down around the MA line.. You need to see the strong move before thinking about entering trades.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
redsox11:
U/J

Ps: Basic and good info to get anybody started on FX, the more experience have different method to enter market usually.
I dey believe you my oga. NB: once price breaks the previous High or Low, it often retraces back to the previous broken level which can be a good entry point before it continues in the anticipated direction. can you point that out sir?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
@temmy!!! where are you hiding? come tutor your boys something na.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by gloriana(f): 1:13am On Oct 11, 2017
CreamyCoffee:
This thread you stumble upon could elevate you as a boom to your incomes, turn you to money making machine with the ideas you will or may have learnt here but if you are not careful or you re the type that gamble or pray to jesus/allah for trades to move in your favour, then it could lead to a serious doom. when you make profits on a demo accoint you feel happy, but this estasy wont surface if your are on the real account mode if you dont take into consideration your lot sizing/percentage risk per trade and a trading plan with your trading strategy, I feel i should let you know this so you dont finally get disappionted by ignoring the rules successful traders adhere to.
thank you so much. I'll never forget this. girls scout honour. in fact I'm putting it down right away in my folder were I can see it all d time. love u

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 1:31am On Oct 11, 2017
redsox11:
U/J

good morning sir, is now that i really get your points in the previous charts. but that MA i don't know how to draw those lines.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 11, 2017
nennin:
good morning sir, is now that i really get your points in the previous charts. but that MA i don't know how to draw those lines.

really!!!

am sure there are you tubes video that teaches how to use the MT4
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by amolak: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2017
Base on @Redox11's strategy EurNzd is good for Buy at current price
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by amolak: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2017
Euraud is also good for buy at current price
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 8:26am On Oct 11, 2017
amolak:
Base on @Redox11's strategy EurNzd is good for Buy at current price

You don't buy when it's over-bought, you can enter and it will turn against you. You have to plan to enter buy when it's fresh entry. Also Sell when it's fresh entrance. No be after the market do go well well already. Coz then it's too late and the probability is stack against you

HH - Higher High
HL - Higher Low

FOR... Up-trend

====================

LH - Lower High
LL - Lower Low

For... Down-Trend

==============

For CHANGE OF TREND... From UpTrend to DownTrend

HL- Higher Low must be broken.

For CHANGE OF TREND... From DownTrend to UpTrend

LH- Lower High must be broken.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 8:45am On Oct 11, 2017
amolak:
Euraud is also good for buy at current price

With Experience you can buy but it's dangerous.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2017
redsox11:

You don't buy when it's over-bought, you can enter and it will turn against you. You have to plan to enter buy when it's fresh entry. Also Sell when it's fresh entrance. No be after the market do go well well already. Coz then it's too late and the probability is stack against you

HH - Higher High
HL - Higher Low

FOR... Up-trend

====================

LH - Lower High
LL - Lower Low

For... Down-Trend

Natruetalk used this 21 EMA to make a killing then in binary options, simple yet elegant grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by kunletoks(m): 8:52am On Oct 11, 2017
redsox11:

HH - Higher High
HL - Higher Low

FOR... Up-trend

====================

LH - Lower High
LL - Lower Low

For... Down-Trend

How do you determine if a pair is overbought or oversold?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2017
where priceaction dey sef grin grin grin

are you seeing UJ, do you think its one of there trick wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2017
kunletoks:

How do you determine if a pair is overbought or oversold?

Intuition and experience mostly, wait for some good retrace before buying again.
Nobody can really tell 100%, you might think it’s overbought and market will continue shooting up.

Another way you could play it is;

Enter mostly on fresh signals to be safe

You can enter with half your regular lot size , so you’ve 2 entries, cut one with good profit, set the other to break even and let the profit run.

Ps: Will post the conclusion soon. To wrap the lessons up.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 11, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
where priceaction dey sef grin grin grin

are you seeing UJ, do you think its one of there trick wink
Yes bro. Been busy somehow , I don't think that pair will break that pinbar up there as soon as possible, IMHO, sell signal is likely hold though it may be slow and gradual.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

really!!!

am sure there are you tubes video that teaches how to use the MT4
i will try that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
bigbasho:

I dey believe you my oga. NB: once price breaks the previous High or Low, it often retraces back to the previous broken level which can be a good entry point before it continues in the anticipated direction. can you point that out sir?

So true. That way you have less SL.

Ps: Let me give you one advantage of this method. Say you enter a trade 50 SL and 100 TP. Your SL is not static stop loss, what I mean is that, when the market moves in your favour, you move and reduce your SL along.

So that way if the trade goes against you, you might lose say 30 pips instead of the full 50 pips. Those few pips count in long run.

nennin:
how many pips difference from 148.050 to 148.450?, i will like to know how to calculate pips by myself.
40... Subtraction

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
how many pips difference from 148.050 to 148.450?, i will like to know how to calculate pips by myself.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
Do it and tell us your self. Don't be fed all the time

grin grin grin

nennin:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mohlanforex: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
help please...

which one is best between alpari and hotforex..
I want to switch to Nigeria broker....
how fast is their deposit and withdrawal...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
E/A, intra-scalp.

nennin:
Answer is 40. ( 148.050 to 148.450 )... Subtract/Minus grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
redsox11:
E/A, intra-scalp.
sir, i don't get u by 40 subtraction.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
mohlanforex:
help please...

which one is best between alpari and hotforex..
I want to switch to Nigeria broker....
how fast is their deposit and withdrawal...
so finally you came here, how's your group going?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
priceaction:
Do it and tell us your self. Don't be fed all the time

grin grin grin

that's one of the major problems with aspiring forex trader, the believe they can buy Bentley over night, thus, the focus so much in trading than acquiring knowledge.

...just my opinion though, i no get strength for argument

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.