Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (333847 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Karleb(m): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2017
sirxbit:

All those who made a comment have no intension of helping.I hate such people.if u can't help u just keep shut.
The first person replied "question for d gods".is that a good reply to my question?
The second person insulted me rather than give a useful advice. He said "I need to be checked for lack of comprehension or blindness"
So these are the so called people that deserve respect? They first insult u in the name of helping. Is it a crime if one of them says ah create acct,read so so PDF, or do so so tins. All their reply was very useless and insulting.

It's okay.

If you really want to learn, simply visit www.babypips.com/learn

Are we cool now?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by sirxbit(m): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2017
Karleb:

It's okay.

If you really want to learn, simply visit www.babypips.com/learn

Are we cool now?
So cool man
Tanks very much
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by BullBearMkt(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2017
mrikay:

I seriously thought oil was going down... Another reason to stay away from NEWS! If it breaks that resistance I am buying but will it?

Kindly post a follow up chart on Friday if you can sir. Thanks for the heads up!

CC: priceaction
...thank you for your comments above. Possibility of Oil pulling back this week is there as the price is now within an established resistance level, but I don't think it is "going down" as you put it. Check out Brent Oil, its resistant is around 67 which suggest that USOil still have more room to go up on the medium term as well.

News however, is good (not good for short-term trading though) as it will allow you to know the fundamental of such asset you are trading. For now, all indicators, Fundamental and Technical are in favour of oil to rally long-term.

These are only predictions based on current data, but actual oil price might say otherwise based on unforeseen events favouring dollar to rally aggressively.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by shinkaku: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2017
redsox11:

I created another thread and put all the info in there, something to start with and get a feel for the market.

Keep it coming Bro, great job.
Others should contribute too, there's love in sharing))

If u want to learn the real rule of any market be it,forex,futures,stocks,then look no further.
https://kudimakingmachine..com.ng/2017/10/learn-optimized-forex-and-stock-trading.html?m=1
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by drisi: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Good day my Ogas in forex. please do you know if Can GDP tomorrow will be anticipated better or less than forcast?

cc. Temmy
others

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by BullBearMkt(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
drisi:
Good day my Ogas in forex. please do you know if Can GDP tomorrow will be anticipated better or less than forcast?

cc. Temmy
others

Thanks
...if I may ask, why do you want to be accurate about CAD GDP tomorrow. To know if you will buy or sell Canadian Dollar, I guess. Wao! that is the beginning of failure in forex. Nobody in this forum can provide you the answer you are looking for, if at all, it will be a guess work. Why not wait for the GDP to be released and if you want to anticipate if the trade you are in already will be for/against you, it's better you have your exit plan in place.

Just a little advise from an intruder.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by drisi: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...if I may ask, why do you want to be accurate about CAD GDP tomorrow. To know if you will buy or sell Canadian Dollar, I guess. Wao! that is the beginning of failure in forex. Nobody in this forum can provide you the answer you are looking for, if at all, it will be a guess work. Why not wait for the GDP to be released and if you want to anticipate if the trade you are in already will be for/against you, it's better you have your exit plan in place.

Just a little advise from an intruder.
grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks my Bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
bigbasho:

Using 3 levels (sometimes + SH) and M/W for entries. You'll see those and pick your entries at AREA OF INTEREST. Some here have CJ pdf but still couldn't understand or grasp it coz it's little bit complex for new ppl.

i need the Cj's pdf if you can forward to me. I got a couple of videos on that but i haven't had time to watch them.

Boss man if you have where I can send it to.

redsox11:
PPs: Chart below, some random pattern but solid one (won't make sense to you if you're not advance)

Usually runners, if you ever hear 10pips SL and 200 target. Very rare but happens. Can you spot a few on the chart??

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 6:42am On Oct 31, 2017
redsox11:

Usually runners, if you ever hear 10pips SL and 200 target. Very rare but happens. Can you spot a few on the chart??
lol. bigbasho@gmail.com. Thanks super boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2017
PPs: Chart below, some random pattern but solid one (won't make sense to you if you're not advance) I am studying stuffs like this lately, still havent gotten the clue right.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by trendmaster: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
redsox11:

Hi bro, Please I would appreciate if I could have the material as well thanks. akinjideyemiola@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by cute75(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
please I need a cheap reliable vps for my forex EA..like $10/month....any help?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 2:24am On Nov 01, 2017
trendmaster:
Hi bro, Please I would appreciate if I could have the material as well thanks. akinjideyemiola@gmail.com

bigbasho:

lol. bigbasho@gmail.com. Thanks super boss.

Sent Bosses. Might want to check your spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox.

bigbasho:
PPs: Chart below, some random pattern but solid one
(won't make sense to you if you're not advance)
I am studying stuffs like this lately, still havent gotten the clue right.

Those are H&S but little far apart. You have to zoom out a little or look at the bigger picture once in a while to see them.

cute75:

You should tag Wami and Teemy to help you with some good info I guess

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 2:41am On Nov 01, 2017
Some very good nugget for my people here...

All dis small small info wey I dey drop here sometimes took me so long to get, some sweat and blood and tonnes of screen time.

You'll probably have heard me mentioned AREAS OF INTEREST few times here. I'll give 1 off here now.

Check chart below. Hope you understand it from the chart below or ask if something is not so clear.

Ps: Look through your chart, find it on Weekly / Daily / 4 hours , they are all over the place sometimes.... After you can go to your normal TF to pull the trigger in that area with very tight SL and big profit target.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2017
redsox11:

Sent Bosses. Might want to check your spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox.

Those are H&S but little far apart. You have to zoom out a little or look at the bigger picture once in a while to see them.

cute75,
Brokers like liteforex and instaforex have that price range and other services can be seen on earnforex. I would caution against using a vps service of a broker you plan on making money from except you are sure they are real ECN.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by trendmaster: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2017
redsox11:

thanks boss got it I really do appreciate this thanks a million.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by drisi: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hello my Ogas, This is Forex trade Alerts. Please we newbies are anxiously waiting for the alerts . grin Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Shevychen2: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
drisi:
This is Forex trade Alerts. Please we newbies are anxiously waiting for the alerts . grin Thanks

I think Oga Redsox has done the right thing instead. Many traders have to take decisions quickly so trade calls may not be realistic. What he has shared is enough for anyone to fish for signals on their own.

Most of the traders here also don't do intraday but I stand corrected. For example personally I have only taken two trades this week, GA and AU early monday and holding them till I see otherwise. One of the bigger names on this thread I know is holding positions since last week of september! So you see, waiting for trade calls may not be realistic.

Still riding some of those I had before this week but keeping an eye on the numerous RED releases scheduled this week. Have moved most to BE/Profit and will see how it goes by end of the week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by cute75(m): 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
teemy:

cute75,
Brokers like liteforex and instaforex have that price range and other services can be seen on earnforex. I would caution against using a vps service of a broker you plan on making money from except you are sure they are real ECN.

thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2017

[color=#000099][/color] got it. thanks a bunch
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
redsox11:

You should tag Wami and Tee_my to help you with some good info I guess

hi redsox, its wamiikechukwu....... please do spell it full next time so i will get the mention.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
cute75:

i recommend fxvm, i have use them they offer 99.9% up time... what's i love bout them is they have a grace period of up to 7 days and its $19.9

using a vps offer by a broker is not too good except they give full administrative right to the computer, use them only to test your EA
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

hi redsox, its wamiikechukwu....... please do spell it full next time so i will get the mention.

Okay, I'll do sir smiley

Shevychen2:

I think Oga Redsox has done the right thing instead. Many traders have to take decisions quickly so trade calls may not be realistic. What he has shared is enough for anyone to fish for signals on their own.

Most of the traders here also don't do intraday but I stand corrected. For example personally I have only taken two trades this week, GA and AU early monday and holding them till I see otherwise. .

Thanks Boss.

drisi:
Hello my Ogas, This is Forex trade Alerts. Please we newbies are anxiously waiting for the alerts . grin Thanks

Bro is good to learn how to fish, instead of expecting someone to give you fish. What if they give and stop giving all of a sudden. Why would you want someone to have that so much power over you.

You should start giving us alerts / fish too here, capisce ?

Ps: Look at this chart and start working ... Start scanning through your charts, you'll see a lot of those... Similar patterns everywhere. 1 hour upward, 4 hours even better, zoom out your charts and keep us apprised about what you discover.

Incase you don't understand what you see on the chart... 1) Look for a Tap/bounce on a area...and 2) wait for a STRONG BREAK through that area.... 3) Then wait for market/price to go away for a while then return to that area it broke out from ( must wait for it to go away for a while before returning ) ... Take your trade there or wait to see sign of weakness/ double top or double bottom before taking the trade.

I'm waiting to see your charts, post them here, we can all go through it together.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 3:17am On Nov 02, 2017
Random...

Might be areas of interest wink tongue

Even more interesting when you can find/locate BUOB or BEOB in area of interest to help with more confidence to pull the trigger wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 3:47am On Nov 02, 2017
Takes about 10-20 seconds to draw up areas of interest.

Good luck and trade well my oga,s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by drisi: 5:20am On Nov 02, 2017
Oga Redsox, thank you so much . Please I have a question, In drawing up these areas of interest do you consider fundamental factors/news?

Today is BOE interest rate . Any ideas how to trade it undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by drisi: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2017
Sorry I meant Oga redsox11
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by sojmann(m): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=redsox11 post=61925593]

Pls send to sojmanie@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Bolutumiii(m): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2017
@Redsox11, ur style if trading is kind of similar to mine, HH, HL, LH nd LL, I use S-S, S-R, R-R, R-S.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Shevychen2: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
^^Trying to predict the news and trading at release as a small retail trader will rarely work. In many cases, you will see the signs in the market where the release will go like the GBP this morning (comes with experience). You can join them and set SL. If you try to jump in after a release, you will get slippages. If you set hedged pending orders, both can be taken out and you will be in deep loss.

Personally, I simply trail profits towards high profile releases if I am taken out, I wait for the dust to settle and find where to enter into the new momentum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 12:32am On Nov 03, 2017
Bolutumiii:
@Redsox11, ur style if trading is kind of similar to mine, HH, HL, LH nd LL, I use S-S, S-R, R-R, R-S.
If you say so, then take this tool to join body, tool to add to your toolbox.

How to use?? when and If market runs into area of interest.

Sense/Logic behind it... Other people looking at the market to enter trade, they see the clusters, they pull the trigger to sell when they see all those red candles appearing, BUT the MARKET goes up and screw them all up by taking their SL which is above... So when the market goes up and come back to the other side, you should find somewhere around the sell zone to sell it.

Ps: That's why you hear people sometimes say, I enter sell, the market go catch me first before the market come go my direction.

Ps: I'm looking at sell on U/Cad if something like this plays out, I'll post it as I take it.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Bolutumiii(m): 6:47am On Nov 03, 2017
redsox11:
If you say so, then take this tool to join body, tool to add to your toolbox.

How to use?? when and If market runs into area of interest.

Sense/Logic behind it... Other people looking at the market to enter trade, they see the clusters, they pull the trigger to sell when they see all those red candles appearing, BUT the MARKET goes up and screw them all up by taking their SL which is above... So when the market goes up and come back to the other side, you should find somewhere around the sell zone to sell it.

Ps: That's why you hear people sometimes say, I enter sell, the market go catch me first before the market come go my direction.

Ps: I'm looking at sell on U/Cad if something like this plays out, I'll post it as I take it.
@Redsox11, I think one thing with my trading style is I don't take trade without retracement, atleast there should be a form of retracement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.