Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (334366 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Eurgbp is pretty on a rouge condition, will stop trading the pair till further notice,meanwhile B.E plan on the pair for now.
Retraces are too deep on the pair and most of the time they turn into a trend cos of traders psychology and it disrupts P.A most times.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
JLINE:
Eurgbp is pretty on a rouge condition, will stop trading the pair till further notice,meanwhile B.E plan on the pair for now.
Retraces are too deep on the pair and most of the time they turn into a trend cos of traders psychology and it disrupts P.A most times.

#Brexit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
mrikay:

#Brexit
Lol...sure it is.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
JLINE:

Price now at 1204.** ...target still in focus at 1197.** until then before any buy is considered.
Price hit a JLINE close to the Norm just a move away @ 1198.** ...should have used a pending like I did in audcad...will wait for a re-test to enter or I just walk away.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Brexit,Trump and Iran issues...market more of FA than TA now, using lower TFS for short term trades will be better for the now. Make a few pips with nice lot.
Fed vs Trump but who knows,anything can happen and its a zap move.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/01/trump-white-house-says-its-putting-iran-on-notice.html
Trading oil in the coming days will be fun...Iran and Saudi Arabia with Trump in all will be very interesting. 3 countries with large oil productions.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by barikay: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
Can someone explain to me how to set tp1, tp2, tp3 etc. Can I leave my sl at the same level for all?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 4:00am On Feb 02, 2017
JLINE:

Now,unlike usually I am taking a sell trade to the norm or maybe most likely the lower mid...my stop is just 10 pips above the high of the daily candle of 24th Jan ,2017 while TP is open as of yet.
Stop hit on this (38pips) ...trading off the laptop still beats the experience and rusty have I become, need to go sharpen up a little.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 5:05am On Feb 02, 2017
Gbpusd valid .246* move on watch. Will lock in some profits when price gets to .254*
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 5:08am On Feb 02, 2017
Eurgbp valid .856* move...that's if something doesn't happen. Took a buy though to even at B.E and I stop trading the pair for a while.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2017
JLINE:
Gbpusd valid .246* move on watch. Will lock in some profits when price gets to .254*
Took a little off this one,am out...12am might be bloody better stay away than sorry.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by DoroBad(f): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2017
lawson007:

sorry but i have express my observation sha...i was wondering why you added money the live account without us knowing and you failed to show us those your fat demo accounts,by now they would have grown well or did lack of stop loss did something to them?like i said i don't mean any harm but i was just wondering if we could see those demo as well.
i'v decided to stop updating about the demo accts since a lot of thomases believe i only get those results on a demo. time to prove them wrong.

this is a new live acct started today. this is the only one i'll be updating henceforth.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
JLINE:
Eurgbp valid .856* move...that's if something doesn't happen. Took a buy though to even at B.E and I stop trading the pair for a while.
Now,previous buy even out and made some nice pips too (profit) off the new buy. I am out of the trade now.

Edit: lost 21pips off first buy and made 33 off second buy.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
JLINE:

Audcad came low as 0.9867 while my buy limit was at 0.9870...even the 3 pips spread wasn't enough for my broker,well thank God am online will manually enter if it doesn't trigger anyway. This 4 hr candle though
Slept off but the trade was triggered and currently in profits.
There is a 4hr norm at 0.9975...will it hold ? Most likely but the daily and weekly norm are way higher. Will follow The trade carefully, don't want to loose what I already got.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
JLINE:
Brexit,Trump and Iran issues...market more of FA than TA now, using lower TFS for short term trades will be better for the now. Make a few pips with nice lot.
Fed vs Trump but who knows,anything can happen and its a zap move.

Use stop loss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
mrikay:

Use stop loss
I always use stop except maybe some times but I don't want to take trades now cos it will be me guessing without any reason for the trade.

Rule 1 : protect your capital.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
Seems the figures and speech has been released... Hmmm eurgbp now going where it supposed to even the gbpusd. No wahala...still watching.
Edit : this is seriously not good,closed all my GBP trades cos of B.O.E meeting and now they didn't do anything... Nothing changed, even the voting was unchanged. Ain't closing any trades for any more meetings again.
All my TP for gbagan (p square) undecided

https://www.fxstreet.com/economic-calendar
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
JLINE:

There is a 4hr norm at 0.9975...will it hold ? Most likely but the daily and weekly norm are way higher. Will follow The trade carefully, don't want to loose what I already got.
Price hit norm now...watching, any funny move automatic close.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
Chai is this pips that they are sharing after leaving my trades in this economic conditions... There is God ooo! Na only you wan waka go even the audcad is not moving fast as the GBP pairs, broker exchange the trade for me...I want my GBP trades close this audcad.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
JLINE:

Price hit norm now...watching, any funny move automatic close.
4hr norm invalidated, price seems to be heading for the daily norm at pink line...will it be invalidated too and go for weekly, please do and you would have made my week. Removing TP first sha.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
my skepticism made me close my trades. choi... anyone who caught all this moves should just be flexing throughout next week... watching pips wasting. wat da fck...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bransonbig: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
JLINE:

4hr norm invalidated, price seems to be heading for the daily norm at pink line...will it be invalidated too and go for weekly, please do and you would have made my week. Removing TP first sha.

Hello JLINE,
Pls how do u attach the norm line ind on mobile platform?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
bransonbig:

Hello JLINE,
Pls how do u attach the norm line ind on mobile platform?
Its not an indi,its just normal fibs.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
JLINE:
Price hit first norm...will it bounce or continue downwards. Anyway patiently waiting for the buy as I closed this sell earlier as stated before.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bransonbig: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
JLINE:

Its not an indi,its just normal fibs.
How do I go about it pls?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
bransonbig:

How do I go about it pls?
Its alot to take in and more complicated than what you see me doing simply. More of an art than science... Read my previous posts,you will get the ideas and we can continue from there. I explicitly explained one time using usdjpy monthly chart also as far as I remember.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
What I think,just try put it together...there is a different between Indies and robots. I support Robots but not indies.

Traders move from one girl to another,they don't afford to know one in its entirety and get married to her. Worst comes when some get to meet a girl or lady 10 years older than them and they want to start a relationship with her when the trader is fully aware of the repercussions of doing that,it won't end well and if it does you and I know it becomes skeptical and not very OK cos there is gonna be issues along the way in the marriage don't tell me about Love.

Tip: get a strategy that is history and time based...either P.A,T.A or F.A and get married. Stop deceiving yourself with those painted coloured things on your screen or you think you invented those paints ?

Question:where are the inventors of these paints ? Did they make money off the paints or maybe they did and at some point lost it all ?

You should understand what I mean,this is business and it need skills,lots of study and knowledge... Will you just enter any hospital and carry out an operation, there are criterias and other qualifications needed. FX is no different.

Just what I think,I might be very very wrong.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
JLINE:

Price hit first norm...will it bounce or continue downwards. Anyway patiently waiting for the buy as I closed this sell earlier as stated before.
Price bounced off the .25** area (norm)... Will take a buy at retest.
Gbpusd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Missed Uj buy...will sell at norm pink line,added to watch list.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Price closer to eurgbp presumed target @ .86**...waiting for the sell patiently. Added to watchlist

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
Bought gbpusd with 35pips stop and TP at 0.27** ...too early though but wanna take some time off the chart.
Later things...
SHALOM
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
JLINE:
Bought gbpusd with 35pips stop and TP at 0.27** ...too early though but wanna take some time off the chart.
Later things...
SHALOM
Stop hit...sold eurusd couldn't post. From the pink norm line and target at .034* at the blue line...have other trades I am looking at.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.