Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (334376 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2017
just bought usdchf with 20pips stops and 55pips TP...waiting for the larger move with these little targets.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 11:52am On Feb 13, 2017
would have sold nzdusd but the rr is too low...could have bought usdjpy too but for same reason.
SHALOM
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Kashif(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
priceaction:
Amazing things happen this week on my trading. I lost over 400% of my profits within 3 days while chasing trends up and down using my signals generated from laptop. Got burnt alot on fake signals and ranging markets. It was disastrous. I thought of given a break for weeks until yesterday focusing on only geppy 5mins/15 mins/30mins interchanging. At the end of my trading no single loss and I was able to recover 99% of my profit earlier lost. I am most lucky. The funniest thing was I traded yesterday only on phone without indicator just PA only.
I am focusing on something that will change the way I see fx and it will attract the whole world to me. This is not a joke. It is all about dedication and consistency. It is just a matter of 2 years more. And confidence with a bit of luck is building into it.

I warned peeps to take it easy with the market last week. It has been hunting accounts Good you are recovering your loss; congrats.

In another news, restless traders are losing their shirts!

wickyyolo:
There is a secret why Indicators work sometimes and sometimes they don't!

Brokers found the secret and that's what 90% brokers use to manipulate how indicators read the market.. I Thank God They cannot manipulate the market ... I noticed same phenomenon on FxPro, Alpari, 24Fx fxtm (most brokers around our region) yesterday.... noticed and dodged the bullet.! grin grin grin

Self Taught Education is the Best. I Thank Almighty God for this Secret!

Since i knew that secret i make atleast 50% profit everyday.

Hint: If you trade Below 1H or above weekly TF you will not be affected by this phenomenon..

Know the Truth and the truth shall set you free -- John 8:32

GOODLUCK Fellas!!!

Story.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kashif:

I warned peeps to take it easy with the market last week. It has been hunting accounts Good you are recovering your loss; congrats.

In another news, restless traders are losing their shirts!

Story.

you have been fed with lies.
let me leave you wallow in your mind of impossibility.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by scopemarkets: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
USDCAD trade recommendation for February 13, 2017

https://www.screencast.com/t/uGCzOPYYx44J
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
Too many average traders Here . LMAO!

Take care Fellas
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Kashif(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
wickyyolo:

you have been fed with lies.
let me leave you wallow in your mind of impossibility.

I cannot be 'fed' in forex. I have been a live trader for 8 years, and I KNOW what you posted is not achievable. I have been here from season 1.

Post your result here to prove me wrong! Make 50% of your balance daily and I will become your driver.

This is what your fellow greenhorns read and build false confidence.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kashif:

I cannot be 'fed' in forex. I have been a live trader for 8 years, and I KNOW what you posted is not achievable. I have been here from season 1.

Post your result here to prove me wrong! Make 50% of your balance daily and I will become your driver.

This is what your fellow greenhorns read and build false confidence.

In this life you just need to have connection and meet right people.

8 years don't mean you know everything.

okayy .... Im a loser in forex!

I don't have result to show you. I am not forcing anyone to believe me. .

They used to say that you cannot not make big money in forex and binary... But Elijah Oyefeso did it and started living large, and he did that under just 2 years.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
Let's argue creatively,can 50% be made daily... Well,its possible and its not possible. Let me ask a question to answer the question... Can you make 50% of a $1m account, the answer is clear I think and another question is can you make 50% of a $100 account and I believe you know the answer.
So,hope you know where I am going... Its possible and its not possible .
SHALOM
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
JLINE:
EURUSD..looking at .055x and .048x target before i consider entering a long...meanwhile this little gap might want to get filled before the actual move.
with us$index having a valid bullish move towards 101.xx and 102.xx,it will only take a while for these st valid moves to take place.

This is your trademark chart... Not that thing you were posting last week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
mrikay:

This is your trademark chart... Not that thing you were posting last week.
Lol...thank God you observed, reason for some losses.
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Okuda:
please who knows why pipbasketing shutdown his nl account?

Because he does not have time for egotistical BS some average people like to do here... That guy is a star and is constantly growing... Forex is Hard, even without the distraction of the Childish attitude you sometimes see here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
mrikay:

Because he does not have time for egotistical BS some average people like to do here... That guy is a star and is constantly growing... Forex is Hard, even without the distraction of the Childish attitude you sometimes see here.
I must tell,lots of attitudes here...someone quoted me sometimes a week or 2 ago just because my trade hit stop and was laughing. Just had to respond from another view cos don't have that time to exchange words again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Kashif(m): 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
wickyyolo:

In this life you just need to have connection and meet right people.

8 years don't mean you know everything.

okayy .... Im a loser in forex!

I don't have result to show you. I am not forcing anyone to believe me. .

They used to say that you cannot not make big money in forex and binary... But Elijah Oyefeso did it and started living large, and he did that under just 2 years.

Don't believe all you read, especially online! In forex, experience is the best teacher. With time, you will know that nobody will sell a working strategy. It is a simple logic. I am not arguing for its sake, but I am trying to save you from heart ache that will surely follow if this mindset remains spliced with you. Trade forex like you don't need the money, and then it will come. No matter what you read, you must find your own path in this business; ie if you see it as a career.

On this thread alone, we have seen many 'traders' come and go. Many shouting about profits and members secretly handed over their accounts to trade for them, and none of the accounts survived more than a month. Some were blown in a day!

I have had to check your Elijah Oyefeso up because I never heard about him. Just google him up and see, or maybe, start from there: http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/2511/elijah-oyefeso-scam-warning

He is a scam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kashif:

Don't believe all you read, especially online! In forex, experience is the best teacher. With time, you will know that nobody will sell a working strategy.

Maybe not exactly sell but at least 'share' ... Pipsbasketing shared his strategy... Many including my humble self are developing and fine-tuning 'something'... When the time comes we will share.

Selah.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kashif:

Don't believe all you read, especially online! In forex, experience is the best teacher. With time, you will know that nobody will sell a working strategy. It is a simple logic. I am not arguing for its sake, but I am trying to save you from heart ache that will surely follow if this mindset remains spliced with you. Trade forex like you don't need the money, and then it will come. No matter what you read, you must find your own path in this business; ie if you see it as a career.

On this thread alone, we have seen many 'traders' come and go. Many shouting about profits and members secretly handed over their accounts to trade for them, and none of the accounts survived more than a month. Some were blown in a day!

I have had to check your Elijah Oyefeso up because I never heard about him. Just google him up and see, or maybe, start from there: http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/2511/elijah-oyefeso-scam-warning

He is a scam.

Stupid Kid. I can see you have never had such a clean sheet before

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Kashif(m): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
wickyyolo:

Stupid Kid. I can see you have never had such a clean sheet before

Your father (b@stards like you dont have anyway), your mother, and everything you represent are the stup!d ones!!! angry angry angry angry angry Look at this good for nothing product of accidental penile discharge calling his father stupid!! How dare you dimwit?? Id1ot like you!

You can type with a cheap phone, and you come on a faceless forum using probably bonus data to form. People like you will never amount to anything in life! You are cursed. Go get a life and stop deceiving yourself with demo account, or stolen screenshots.

Dont make me send kids after you! Anu ofia!!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lol...it's okay. Let's move on.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
What a loser grin grin grin

How much you made today ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by obatine: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
there is still an opportunity to sell USDCAD at the moment....

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by obatine: 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bearish Trap signalling a sell trade on EURO vs SINGAPOREAN DOLLAR....Let see how it goes cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by joelreg(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
But why must some folks think that this life is a competition.

Everyone should strive to outdo his/her past
Chikina
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
JLINE:
Oil...As long as the brent oil has a valid bullish move to 71.69,then usdcad has to hit its 1.24xx level.
look for an entry to sell usdcad and allow TP to be around 1.24xx
tip:best entry will be around 1.31xx but if you can't wait or be around sell now and use around 200pips stop with 600pips TP.
Time to buy oil,not on system now...use a stop at 48.00 and target is at 71.69.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
JLINE:
just bought usdchf with 20pips stops and 55pips TP...waiting for the larger move with these little targets.
Move stop to some profits if you won't be comfortable with the retrace or better still close it but I am staying till the end.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
JLINE:
just sold eurusd with 27pips stop and 80pips TP...all gaps been closed.
Move stop to some profits or better still close it but I am personally staying till end.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
My 1006th comment... cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
JLINE:

Move stop to some profits or better still close it but I am personally staying till end.

Looks like a sell all the way... Sometimes this pair can really trend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 3:41am On Feb 14, 2017
eurusd currently at last month low @ .0590...any close below then we go more bearish. still have my smaller and larger targets in place.
Edit: .0615 should be able to send the price back down where it is supposed to go,price will likely hit here before coming down.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 3:48am On Feb 14, 2017
Got some new research to do,don't know when my last post will be but will always be around...need to incorporate this new idea into my trading,the idea just popped. kiss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 3:51am On Feb 14, 2017
JLINE:

Time to buy oil,not on system now...use a stop at 48.00 and target is at 71.69.
currently in profits...+25 as at this moment,this stop is too large wasn't on system though. will check for stop now and make an edit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 3:59am On Feb 14, 2017
JLINE:
Oil...As long as the brent oil has a valid bullish move to 71.69,then usdcad has to hit its 1.24xx level.
look for an entry to sell usdcad and allow TP to be around 1.24xx
tip:best entry will be around 1.31xx but if you can't wait or be around sell now and use around 200pips stop with 600pips TP.
the best entry i was talking about on usdcad at 1.3109,i entered earlier cos i knew i wouldn't be around. this smaller move have a 1.29xx target to hit maybe before friday or at most next week before the larger target at 1.24xx. don't mind my rough chart,have fibs plotted everywhere.
EDIT: still an opportunity to enter at .3085 with 15pips stop(that's 17pips plus spread),might personally enter again too.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 5:04am On Feb 14, 2017
Please House,is it possible to have 2 mt4s from this same broker but with different account ?
Thanks for your kind response.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.