Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (332536 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
DoroBad:
lol

Create 2 folders in different drives and install mt4 to each of them. Then look for the application icon and sticky them to your task bar.

I can trade on up to 6 accts simultaneously

Seems u did yahoo yahoo b4 u discovered this your strategy (na joke o) but i don't carry my laptop around in this recession.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Let me leave you to struggle with life. I'm spending my money... I mean your money!! The one you lost to the market...

The strong will continue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Vicyace: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

Na so d thing don hold you reach.

You wan buy?.. If you no dey buy.. Commot road make my customers enter oo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
wickyyolo:

Let me leave you to struggle with life. I'm spending my money... I mean your money!! The one you lost to the market...

The strong will continue

"My father always tell me that in life when you succeed or find a way to succeed, people automatically hate you"

That's a what ur deplaying, WHAT CONCERN YOU, is it my your account? if i loose my money to the market does it put food on your table? if i do not use stop loss does it make you successful in fx?

leave me to my own ideology. I beg u in what ever thing you believe.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
some people call failure a success.. oh men Good motivation.
I love coming to this forum every weekend. Funny people here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
wickyyolo:

lmao!! you're still an amateur. I'd leave you. let the market teach you a lesson.

By the way. You're still a Loser!

hahahahahaha
no bad wishing anyone here. just leave it at "just be careful".
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
if your angry with me or you lost money last week. I suggest you watch this movie to release those steam..

"Barbershop the next cut " 2016

Can't stop laughing. lmao
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Una don start again,
It's barely 10 days into the 365 days year,
And una don argue taya.

Peace out though! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
obatine:

WHY NOT CONCENTRATE ON THE DAILY TIMEFRAME OR HIGHER TO AVOID ALL THESE SPIKES...

Get used to it... I don't think its going to stop anytime soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
mrikay:

Get used to it... I don't think its going to stop anytime soon.
15-1-15 franc did its, oct 7th or 9th 2016 pound night. when 2017 has its own it would be on which currency? flashcrashes have come to stay.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
teemy:
15-1-15 franc did its, oct 7th or 9th 2016 pound night. when 2017 has its own it would be on which currency? flashcrashes have come to stay.

Um, spikes are quite different from flash crashes... Flash crash of eurchf in 2015 was due to an unexpected peg put on the chf by the SNB...

I guess that of GBP was a hangover from brexit... But what the fvck do I know?

Spikes are another matter.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
alright, now i follow your drift
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
even following on your analysis seems those flash crashes truly are offshoots of fundamentals mrikay. it then would be unfair to place the blame with hfts and their unfilled orders. at this rate even the occurence of a flashcrash could be predicted.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by DoroBad(f): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
ever wondered why flash crashes are always in the direction of the trend?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
DoroBad:
explain more
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
People think the market is random. I'm here to tell you that is false. The big banks obey certain support and resistance levels. Mostly when high impact news comes it only pushes price faster to those levels, after then the market makers will decide if they'd change the cycle or continue with the cycle.

Big banks obey certain levels and that's how they trade and take lot of dollars from retail traders.
Know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Shalom!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Edd1e(m): 12:28am On Jan 08, 2017
lots of new traders/new monikers here. Nice grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 08, 2017
wickyyolo:
People think the market is random. I'm here to tell you that is false. The big banks obey certain support and resistance levels. Mostly when high impact news comes it only pushes price faster to those levels, after then the............
You are very correct. That is why you see those spikes few minutes or seconds before the major news especially against the news actual release, there by taking up many pending orders and stop losses then likely reverses again. That's why news at times ,is difficult to trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 7:22am On Jan 08, 2017
DoroBad:

Flash crashes are caused by panic. GBP as a case study... Market recovers after Brexit... gbp makes high... Hedge funds and big banks take profit... Gbp loses demand and comes down to previous low ... Instead of traders to order for more Gbp everybody wants to sell... traders panic and price crashes!

I was long gbpaud at the time... Had to wait for nearly 3 months to take profit... No stop loss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 08, 2017
mrikay:

Flash crashes are caused by panic. GBP as a case study... Market recovers after Brexit... gbp makes high... Hedge funds and big banks take profit... Gbp loses demand and comes down to previous low ... Instead of traders to order for more Gbp everybody wants to sell... traders panic and price crashes!

I was long gbpaud at the time... Had to wait for nearly 3 months to take profit... No stop loss .

Just imagine if you had STOP LOSS on you would have made a loss.

My ideology still stand stop loss is the reason why most people fail.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 08, 2017
wickyyolo:
People think the market is random. I'm here to tell you that is false. The big banks obey certain support and resistance levels. Mostly when high impact news comes it only pushes price faster to those levels, after then the market makers will decide if they'd change the cycle or continue with the cycle.

Big banks obey certain levels and that's how they trade and take lot of dollars from retail traders.
Know the truth and the truth shall set you free . Shalom!

@bolded

I wish to know the truth rabbi.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by amolak: 9:39am On Jan 08, 2017
DoroBad:
lol

Create 2 folders in different drives and install mt4 to each of them. Then look for the application icon and sticky them to your task bar.

I can trade on up to 6 accts simultaneously
Please explain better, I have been trying to do this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by amolak: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2017
Edd1e:
lots of new traders/new monikers here. Nice grin grin grin grin
Majority of new monikers are still old school, don't be deceived
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Kashif(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2017
JAkpayen:

Well done! DoroBad on your trades.

USD is expected to make gain from the NFP today.

Looooong time boss!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2017
JAkpayen:
^^^
Watch the trend line for eurusd for today, if it does not break we will expect a downward trend.

Boss, please what is your view of this pair? .. I saw a 3 year chart that says ranging and buy... How do you intend to trade this pair? Thanks!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Burgerlomo: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2017
wickyyolo:
I Thank God for all Blessings last year for . My new year Target is $100000 for 2017.

Amen ooo and me too grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Burgerlomo: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Happy New Year!
wish you all a successful 2017

Amen
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 11:26am On Jan 08, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

@bolded
I wish to know the truth rabbi.
You could use advise from my mentor DoroBad. He is the best trader I know... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

Just imagine if you had STOP LOSS on you would have made a loss.

My ideology still stand stop loss is the reason why most people fail.

But there is a negative side... 3 months... Imagine how much I could have made if those funds were free... And equity was not low.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
amolak:
Please explain better, I have been trying to do this

wamiikechukwu:

Seems u did yahoo yahoo b4 u discovered this your strategy (na joke o) but i don't carry my laptop around in this recession.

You only need install one MT4 folder. Then clone/copy in in same directory e.g program files in different names (image attached).

Now run each terminal.exe file (attached image)

You might need to pin them to taskbar below for easy access (attached image).

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by DoroBad(f): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
teemy:

You only need install one MT4 folder. Then clone/copy in in same directory e.g program files in different names (image attached).

Now run each terminal.exe file (attached image)

You might need to pin them to taskbar below for easy access (attached image).
haven't tried this pattern
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by DoroBad(f): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
mrikay:

But there is a negative side... 3 months... Imagine how much I could have made if those funds were free... And equity was not low.
If your equity wasn't low, nothing to complain about

I use drawdowns advantageously.

Sometimes, my drawdowns can be -600 - 800 pips, and I still meet my target.

The system generates over 2500 pips in a month. . . I only need 700 pips. I don't care about the rest.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.