Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,112 members, 7,845,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Mourn Your Phones That Wouldnt Be Whatsapp Enabled Again Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mourn Your Phones That Wouldnt Be Whatsapp Enabled Again Here (950 Views)

Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira / Palaces You Should Never Keep Your Phones / All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourn Your Phones That Wouldnt Be Whatsapp Enabled Again Here by ThatIgboBoy: 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
Tonight my second and smaller phone rides into the sunset. I have used my NOKIA E63 since jan 2011 and it has served me well. From the days of job hustling,sending cv's via mail to losing my dad and receiving tributes via mails,to the days of 2go and now whatsapp,u have stood by me all this while. Never for one day did i take you to a phone technician. You have outlasted my BB storm,my htc artemis,my LG android,my ITEL tab and now you are still strong going head to head with my M5 gionee.
You saw me through heartbreaks and all sort of emotions. I always enjoy the look on faces of relatives and friends when they still see you in my hands after these many years.
I will surely miss you as you retire from active service this midnight

2 Likes

Re: Mourn Your Phones That Wouldnt Be Whatsapp Enabled Again Here by dacovajnr: 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
undecided
Re: Mourn Your Phones That Wouldnt Be Whatsapp Enabled Again Here by Teniolasmart: 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
oh bye bye for my Nokia asha 302

anyway i don't really whatapp much

so ko kan mi
Re: Mourn Your Phones That Wouldnt Be Whatsapp Enabled Again Here by justiniyke29: 12:53am On Jan 01, 2017
Goodbye nokia n85,its been fun
Re: Mourn Your Phones That Wouldnt Be Whatsapp Enabled Again Here by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 01, 2017
for we the bb10 users, we await ours on june 31st angry
Re: Mourn Your Phones That Wouldnt Be Whatsapp Enabled Again Here by pcwizzy: 1:48am On Jan 01, 2017
mvalentine:
for we the bb10 users, we await ours on june 31st angry

Bb10 users have the priveldge of installing andorid whatsapp,just download the whatsapp.apk from external source and install normally but ensure that your bb10 os is up to date .with this you don't have to face the WhatsApp problem
Re: Mourn Your Phones That Wouldnt Be Whatsapp Enabled Again Here by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 01, 2017
pcwizzy:

Bb10 users have the priveldge of installing andorid whatsapp,just download the whatsapp.apk from external source and install normally but ensure that your bb10 os is up to date .with this you don't have to face the WhatsApp problem
i've been seeing software update available, buh ah was thinking about the 1.6 gb(in vhiz recession)
Re: Mourn Your Phones That Wouldnt Be Whatsapp Enabled Again Here by pcwizzy: 7:26am On Jan 01, 2017
mvalentine:
i've been seeing software update available, buh ah was thinking about the 1.6 gb(in vhiz recession)
you just have to update it,beside when you do that not only can you install whatspp but any other android app including playstore
Re: Mourn Your Phones That Wouldnt Be Whatsapp Enabled Again Here by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 01, 2017
pcwizzy:
you just have to update it,beside when you do that not only can you install whatspp but any other android app including playstore
thanks for the info
Re: Mourn Your Phones That Wouldnt Be Whatsapp Enabled Again Here by mizzytan(m): 7:36am On Jan 01, 2017
Wow but my whatsapp is still working. I'm using BB curve 2
Re: Mourn Your Phones That Wouldnt Be Whatsapp Enabled Again Here by ThatIgboBoy: 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
My symbian whatsapp is still working.

Seems zuckerberg is still sleeping
Re: Mourn Your Phones That Wouldnt Be Whatsapp Enabled Again Here by Youngpo413: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Good riddance

(1) (Reply)

Which Phone Should I Buy? / How To Monitor CPU Temperature From Android Status Bar / I Wanna Be An SME Data Reseller, Anyone To Partner With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.