Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November (4016 Views)

Poll: Who Grabs The Three points?

Man Utd: 66% (10 votes)
Everton: 6% (1 vote)
Draw: 26% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Bolton Wanderers Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) On Saturday 21st January 2012 / Norwich City Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On Saturday 21st January 2012 / Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by mukina2: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2009
After losing to Liverpool few weeks back, Manchester United have also lost to Chelsea and the two defeats have shown Alex Ferguson’s team are not good enough to defend the Premiership title.Sir Alex Ferguson should have almost full squad available for selection with Jonny Evans, Nemanja Vidic and Ji-Sung Park having returned into action playing for their respective national teams after recovering from injuries and they are now all ready to shine at club level. Considering Manchester have already booked their place in the Champions League knockout stages, Fergie is set to field his best possible line-up against Everton, without worrying about the Besiktas game in midweek.They will be without Hargreavesdokitor asst, Ferdinand and Welbeck.

Nobody could expect this season would be such a difficult one for the side that really impressed during the last Premiership campaign. However, numerous injuries combined with the busy schedule took the wind out of their sails and as a result, the Toffees are struggling to return to the top half of the table. The 2:1 win over West Ham was definitely a big boost for players’ spirits but have failed to score in four of the last six games at Old Trafford.
David Moyes is still without long-term casualties Mikel Arteta, James Vaughan, Victor Anichebe and Phil Jagielka, while Phil Neville, Steven Pienaar and Leon Osman face a race with time in an attempt to be fit for this clash. Diniyar Bilyaletdinov, however, is suspended following a red card he picked up against Aston Villa. Nonetheless, if anyone is used to picking from a depleted squad it’s David Moyes, and they will put up a good fight.
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by RuuDie(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
abegi, which of our many, many satellite tv providers will show this in naija
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Emperoh(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2009
Ruudie
HITV. I think the mods should include this in their match analysis.
It will help!!! I hope we can nick this one. 1-0, 2-1.
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by RuuDie(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2009
mukina2:

After losing to Liverpool few weeks back, Manchester United have also lost to Chelsea and the two defeats have shown Alex Ferguson’s team are not good enough to defend the Premiership title.

Na wa 4 u oh!?
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by RuuDie(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2009
Emperoh:

Ruudie
HITV. I think the mods should include this in their match analysis.
It will help!!! I hope we can nick this one. 1-0, 2-1.

thanks man. . . . nothing do we - we're still on course!
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by HNIC(m): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2009
Come on Yak and Yobo.
You can do this against the Scummies!
Let's continue the world cup qualification party!
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by RuuDie(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2009
HNIC:

Come on Yak and Yobo.

Na today Yobo na we ajao nah, u don forget. . . . im dey always give us we goals dem, no shakes grin
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Emperoh(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2009
HNIC:

Come on Yak and Yobo.

YAK: NO Ferdinand
Yobo: I can bet you he will score for us. He is our 12th player.

In any case, i go follow carry you go hospital for the HBP and heart attack wey u go get after this game!! grin grin
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by kaypumpin2(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2009
mukina2:

After losing to Liverpool few weeks back, Manchester United have also lost to Chelsea and the two defeats have shown Alex Ferguson’s team are not good enough to defend the Premiership title.Sir Alex Ferguson should have almost full squad available for selection with Jonny Evans, Nemanja Vidic and Ji-Sung Park having returned into action playing for their respective national teams after recovering from injuries and they are now all ready to shine at club level. Considering Manchester have already booked their place in the Champions League knockout stages, Fergie is set to field his best possible line-up against Everton, without worrying about the Besiktas game in midweek.They will be without Hargreavesdokitor asst, Ferdinand and Welbeck.

Nobody could expect this season would be such a difficult one for the side that really impressed during the last Premiership campaign. However, numerous injuries combined with the busy schedule took the wind out of their sails and as a result, the Toffees are struggling to return to the top half of the table. The 2:1 win over West Ham was definitely a big boost for players’ spirits but have failed to score in four of the last six games at Old Trafford.
David Moyes is still without long-term casualties Mikel Arteta, James Vaughan, Victor Anichebe and Phil Jagielka, while Phil Neville, Steven Pienaar and Leon Osman face a race with time in an attempt to be fit for this clash. Diniyar Bilyaletdinov, however, is suspended following a red card he picked up against Aston Villa. Nonetheless, if anyone is used to picking from a depleted squad it’s David Moyes, and they will put up a good fight.

Muki which kain analysis be this?At this stage of last season,Chelsea were leading the scummies with 8 points so those 2-losses is no pointer at all.
In fact,no be your fault sef,why didn't any scummie create the thread so we can a scummie-biased analysis?
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by bandely(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
Manscum 1-2 Everton! tongue grin grin
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by tkb417(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Muki which kain analysis be this?At this stage of last season,Chelsea were leading the scummies with 8 points so those 2-losses is no pointer at all.
In fact,no be your fault sef,why didn't any scummie create the thread so we can a scummie-biased analysis?
thats what the proliferation of match day analysis will bring out
uninformed diatribe with no basis in footie
**hiss***

how ur side man?

UTD to win 2-0
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by kaypumpin2(m): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2009
tkb417:

**hiss***
You or any of your scummie mates for open the thread now.Muki just stated it the way she sees it. . .  tongue or didnt. grin

how your side man?
I dey gentle o and you?

UTD to win 2-0

United 1 Everton 1  grin  grin
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by tkb417(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2009
Crizzle shld be doing our reports or a manc

u dey bet?
put ur money, we are winnin
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by kaypumpin2(m): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2009
tkb417:

Crizzle shld be doing our reports or a manc

u dey bet?
put your money, we are winnin

Since losing my school fees to a scummie in 99 in that Man U match against Bayern,i have learnt never to bet against them. cry
The reasons i hate Man U is very deep sef. . . . angry tongue

Go Yak please give Everton a helping hand to 1 point. grin tongue
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by tkb417(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Since losing my school fees to a scummie in 99 in that Man U match against Bayern,i have learnt never to bet against them. cry
The reasons i hate Man U is very deep sef. . . . angry tongue

Go Yak please give Everton a helping hand to 1 point. grin tongue
ooh serious

ol boi, i fit hail u for salah time
make we run stuvvs grin
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by mukina2: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2009
kay_pumpin:

abeg free me oh cheesy grin grin
nothing bad. han han thats how i see it.
if it hurts anyone ,face front small, i dunno what stops them from doing the analysis, instead of yarning opata put finger to keyboard and do the 'correct one'.
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by kaypumpin2(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2009
tkb417:

ooh serious

ol boi, i fit hail u for salah time
make we run stuvvs grin

I am all for that man as i full ground.

mukina2:

abeg free me oh cheesy grin grin
nothing bad. han han thats how i see it.
if it hurts anyone ,face front small, i dunno what stops them from doing the analysis, instead of yarning opata put finger to keyboard and do the 'correct one'.
You have no cause for worries jare. . you are even doing all em scummies a favour wasting your time to analyse their boring game grin grin tongue
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by mukina2: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2009
kay_pumpin:

I am all for that man as i full ground.
You have no cause for worries jare. . you are even doing all em scummies a favour wasting your time to analyse their boring game grin grin tongue

i dunno how that equates to anything cheesy, but its there, if anyone nor wan read am blind your eye cheesy grin
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2009
tkb417:

**hiss***

how your side man?

UTD to win 2-0
Nairalanders

I got banned cos of the post above

all comments are reserved till the owner of the blog responds to a case of victimization grin

after that, it shall be a free for all

i swear grin
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2009
United will wallop Everton.
Hopefully. . . undecided
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by mukina2: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2009
I want everton to win and some united players to cop reds grin
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Emperoh(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2009
mukina2:

I want everton to win and some united players to cop reds grin

Shattap dia you want Everton to win. . . . why did u ban TKB?
Na war oo!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by mukina2: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2009
offcourse i want Everton to win grin grin

wetin u think before? tongue tongue
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Emperoh(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2009
mukina2:

offcourse i want Everton to win grin grin

wetin u think before? tongue tongue

Surely. . . .just like i want make Sunderland and Wolves win!!!

WHY DID UNA BAN TKB A MANC!!!!!!
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2009
Emperoh:

[color=#550000]Surely. . . .just like i want make Sunderland and Wolves win!!!

[b]WHY DID UNA BAN TKB A MANC!!!!!![/[/b]color]
free that episode

One day, ill be in a position to inflict pain and more gruesome stuvvs

vengeance shall be mine then

may we live long to see that day
amen
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Emperoh(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2009
sleek417:

free that episode

One day, ill be in a position to inflict pain and more gruesome stuvvs

vengeance shall be mine then

may we live long to see that day
amen

I wonder when ou repented. . . .lol. . . .former TKB by now go don dey bay for person blood
No wahala. . . .we are on it man!!! At least this sleek417 fine small!!!
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by mukina2: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2009
Emperoh:

Surely. . . .just like i want make Sunderland and Wolves win!!!

WHY DID UNA BAN TKB A MANC!!!!!!

LoL grin grin grin cheesy

wolves can win all they want but Sunderland will not win tongue
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Emperoh(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2009
mukina2:

LoL grin grin grin cheesy

wolves can win all they want but Sunderland will not win tongue

For your mind? Go and start praying oo. . .in any case, i will put Dayo on standby when u start crying!! tongue tongue tongue

Sweerie wetin u do TKB? wink
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by yousouph(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2009
Man U nicks this cos Everton just start to get their rhythm. Anything can happen sha
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by BinghiNya(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2009
United to wallop everton 4-1. United will be back in second place.
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2009
BinghiNya:

United to wallop everton 4-1. United will be back in second place.

Where they'll finish if they're lucky. tongue
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Borat1: 1:12am On Nov 21, 2009
Its really disheartening manscum always having to play late kick offs, when chelsea must have increased their lead to 8pts
it doesnt help their spirits grin
Manscum 1- Everton 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Champions League Quarter Final Draw @ 12PM Nigerian Time / Sunderland Fc Vs Chelsea On Tuesday Feb 1st, 2011 / Funny Ronaldo Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.