Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November (4035 Views)

Poll: Who Grabs The Three points?

Man Utd: 66% (10 votes)
Everton: 6% (1 vote)
Draw: 26% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Bolton Wanderers Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) On Saturday 21st January 2012 / Norwich City Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On Saturday 21st January 2012 / Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by RuuDie(m): 6:47am On Nov 22, 2009
nateevs:

Everyone hoping for Chelsea draws in January. . .
Oh how disappointed people are going to be . . cool

actually, we really don't have to wait till january. . . . . it starts next weekend against the gooners grin
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by dyabman(m): 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2009
Dreamers are stupid,
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by adebayo201: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2009
:-x
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by tkb417(m): 7:01am On Nov 23, 2009
dyabman:

Dreamers are stupid,
hmm;

@Topic
good game UTD

where on earth did we hide Berba and Nani?
i think we'll be on a roll till January. This is how we win the league year in year out

we'll see if Chelsea can hold on to it, if they can, let them win it. If they cant, we'll steal it again.

As for Arsenal; some things wont change.
Lets hope the claw back what they lost when they play the bulldozers from the bridge
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2009
tkb417:

hmm;

@Topic
good game UTD

where on earth did we hide Berba and Nani?
i think we'll be on a roll till January. This is how we win the league year in year out

we'll see if Chelsea can hold on to it, if they can, let them win it. If they cant, we'll steal it again.

As for Arsenal; some things wont change.
Lets hope the claw back what they lost when they play the bulldozers from the bridge
Tk,I think Berba is carrying a knock.Nani is definitely on his way out of OT going by history of those who publicly criticise SAF.
As for those who have been doubting Fletcher,I think that goal shuts them up,hopefully for good.
let's see if we can maintain the momentum,though Pompey isn't ging to be easy.United have rarely had it easy over there.
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Emperoh(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2009
Eastbay:

Tk,I think Berba is carrying a knock.Nani is definitely on his way out of OT going by history of those who publicly criticise SAF.
[b]As for those who have been doubting Fletcher,I think that goal shuts them up,hopefully for good.[/b]let's see if we can maintain the momentum,though Pompey isn't ging to be easy.United have rarely had it easy over there.

has anyone been doing the highlighted lately?
He really shone well last saturday and thanks to him for plugging the hole on the RB when Rafael was losing the physical battle.
I think we should build on this win and see how our rivals stutter. I am a bit scared that Rooney's goal pump has gone dry again.
This has always been my fear for him. . . his lay offs can be very dreary.

TK
Whats the new found love with Berba?
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by tkb417(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2009
Eastbay:

As for those who have been doubting Fletcher,I think that goal shuts them up,hopefully for good.
let's see if we can maintain the momentum,though Pompey isn't ging to be easy.United have rarely had it easy over there.
East baba
Fletcher, Asharvin, Essien and Fab are the best midfielders in the premiership

im happy one of our midfielders can meaure up with those 3 above

We'll kill Pompey

Emperoh:

has anyone been doing the highlighted lately?
He really shone well last saturday and thanks to him for plugging the hole on the RB when Rafael was losing the physical battle.
I think we should build on this win and see how our rivals stutter. I am a bit scared that Rooney's goal pump has gone dry again.
This has always been my fear for him. . . his lay offs can be very dreary.

TK
Whats the new found love with Berba?

we paid 30 milla
so i want him on the field or else we ask for a refund from spurs
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2009
Emp,
A thread was opened on whether fletcher was worth all the hype.
Right now,he should rank at par with the ones tk mentioned.
Roo is coming back from a lay-off and needs a few games to pick up.
I think the media was on the goals ratio from United midfield.
Thankfully we got a lift from them on Saturday.i think that if our midfield carries the threat of scoring instead of leaving the burden to the strikers,we would get n extra dimension.Right now,roo cannot carry the load by himself.i think they need to be consistent.I tink if each of our midfielders canset a target of 10 goals this season,we'll not be doing badly.Berbawas carrying a knock goinginto the international break.
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2009
Fletcher?? Amongst the best midfielders in the premiership??
Because he scored a goal on saturday??

I do not know what to laugh in.

Apart from kicking people off the ball, he has no other skill.
Sadly, you don't even need a skill to rugby-tackle players.
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2009
You've started again.
Nbody mentioned the goal he scored asreason for him being the best.
and by the way,that goal was something ele,so on the bais of that,we're entitled to our opinion.
Laugh in anything (usually in Trade Fair) you want.
Kicking people of f the ball?Are you high on a fraudulent deall gone good?
My guy go and clear your spare parts at tin Can.
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2009
ROTFMAO.

Please, enlighten me on Fletcher's football prowess. . . . .if any.
Maybe i'm missing something.
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 23, 2009
Saturday's goal vs Everton is enough to silence people like you.
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by tkb417(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2009
why argue with someone who only see highlights or read summaries at the back of dailies

he was busy clearing his goods at Tin can so he hasnt been seeing Fletcher
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2009
tkb417:

why argue with someone who only see highlights or read summaries at the back of dailies

he washas been busy clearing his goods at Tin can so he hasnt been seeing Fletcher

Guy, no kill me for here.
na Free Readers association im dey collect im gist.
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by BinghiNya(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2009
Una no go kill person with lafta. Na alaroye and akede the guy dey see him gists. grin
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by tkb417(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2009
Eastbay:

Guy, no kill me for here.
na Free Readers association im dey collect im gist.
lol na so
or hw do u reconcile his judgement on Fletch with what we see week in week out
dude hasnt been watchin footie
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Nezan(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2009
4-lyfe!
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2009
BinghiNya:

Una no go kill person with lafta. Na alaroye and akede the guy dey see him gists. grin
Na The Westerner im dey read.
At least,me and my little yoruba tells me thos two publications are more likely to give a more accurate description of ePL issues than the bus-stop parliament just before the wharf where my guy hangs out while waiting for his container.
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Emperoh(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2009
People self!!
Wey the guy now? TKB AND EB are terrorists. . .see as them pursue OMO IBO back to Ladipo!! shocked shocked grin grin grin
Its only blind bats will say Fletcher is not in the top 4 of EPL midfielders. . . .He rapped Chelsea two sunday's ago
Eventhough the result did us in!! grin grin
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2009
I'm back scummies.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me what Fletcher adds to your team excpet the obvious.

Oga TKB, i dey hail.
E be like say you don dey form bubbles for mouth again.
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2009
OMO IBO:

I'm back scummies.

Welcome.How wharf?
OMO IBO:

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me what Fletcher adds to your team excpet the obvious.

read the Westerner.
you didn't watch the Chelsea United game,and how impotent your midfield was.Oh sorry,yoou were at Tin Can
This makes two examples I'm giving to you.
Or should I use spare parts from Nnewi so you get the picture clearer?
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Sauron1: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2009
OMO IBO:

ROTFMAO.

Please, enlighten me on Fletcher's football prowess. . . . .if any.
Maybe i'm missing something.

Fletcher is BETTER than all Chelsea's midfielders bar none as it showed when he raped Chelsea's midfielders single-handedly.
The only reason he doesn't get mentioned like the Essiens n Lampards is because he has not played long enough in a position to make it his own.
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by stede(m): 5:58am On Nov 25, 2009
united we fall to Chelsea. Chelsea has the best form this season so far
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

Fletcher is BETTER than all Chelsea's midfielders bar none as it showed when he raped Chelsea's midfielders single-handedly.
The only reason he doesn't get mentioned like the Essiens n Lampards is because he has not played long enough in a position to make it his own.
Na wa ooo.
You guys have still not told me what he brings.

Sauron, are you serious??
Fletcher?? Better than all Chelsea mildfielders??

Dude, you have to be joking.

You talk about him not playing in a position for a long time. Well, same goes for Essien.
I'm sure you are aware that Essien has played right back, centre back, right wing and is also a box to box player.
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
OMO IBO:

Na wa ooo.
You guys have still not told me what he brings.

Sauron, are you serious??
Fletcher?? Better than all Chelsea mildfielders??

Dude, you have to be joking.

You talk about him not playing in a position for a long time. Well, same goes for Essien.
I'm sure you are aware that Essien has played right back, centre back, right wing and is also a box to box player.

simple answer to simple question.
whenever United face Chelsea with fletcher in United's lineup,Lampard,Deco,Ballack,Essien all go missing.
You don't need rocket science to figure it out.
The last game was an embarrasment to your so-called midfield.
Re: Man United Vs Everton [3 - 0] On Saturday, 21st November by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2009
Eastbay:

simple answer to simple question.
whenever United face Chelsea with fletcher in United's lineup,Lampard,Deco,Ballack,Essien all go missing.
You don't need rocket science to figure it out.
The last game was an embarrasment to your so-called midfield.
You mean, Lampard, Deco, Ballack, Deco came to play football while Fletcher was interested in rugby tackles??

Sunderland Fc Vs Chelsea On Tuesday Feb 1st, 2011 / Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic / Epl Fixtures For Saturday 6 October 2012