Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,395 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

True Friendship Still Exists The Lesson Learnt From It - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / True Friendship Still Exists The Lesson Learnt From It (399 Views)

Friendship Goals: 7 Female Friends Qualify As Medical Doctors In South Africa / 6 Business & Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From Jonah & The Fish / What I Learnt From Leaving My Teaching Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Friendship Still Exists The Lesson Learnt From It by hadewuyhi(m): 3:30am On Jan 01, 2017
True friendship still exists The lesson I learnt from it

One of the greatest gift we must appreciate is the gift of friendship. But unfortunately we ve lost the value. That why one could have thousands of friends and no true friend among them. It is very rare and hard to find it This is very common in the society we find ourselves today

Among things that brings comfort, pleasure and courage to human is Friendship. It takes luck and grace to have a friend who is ready to stand by you through thick and thin. Life itself is full of ups and down, it always take grace to stand and bear the challenges in it
http://toptainment.com.ng/2016/12/21/true-friendship-still-exists-the-lesson-learnt-from-it/

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready To A Mobile App Developer? Then Attend #empowertech For Free / On Becoming: Na Naija We Dey!! / Who Needs Clients?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.