Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Checkout Female Snake Charmers Perform At Emir Of Kano Daughters Wedding [PICS] - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Checkout Female Snake Charmers Perform At Emir Of Kano Daughters Wedding [PICS] (992 Views)

Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies / Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) / Female Snake Charmers At The Wedding Of Emir Sanusi's Daughter (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Female Snake Charmers Perform At Emir Of Kano Daughters Wedding [PICS] by BornStunner1: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2017
These fearless female snake charmers kissed and fondled snakes with ease at the Emir of Kano’s daughter Hafsat Siddiqa Sansei’s wedding.

According to the pictures shared on social media, the female cultural entertainers took snake charming to the next level.

As pictured below, one of the ladies practically sucked her snake’s head while the second performer placed her python’s head on her lips.

More photos below:

2 Shares

Re: Checkout Female Snake Charmers Perform At Emir Of Kano Daughters Wedding [PICS] by BornStunner1: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2017

Northerners Can Charm Snake But Cannot Charm The Economy

Re: Checkout Female Snake Charmers Perform At Emir Of Kano Daughters Wedding [PICS] by BlackDBagba: 9:28am On Jan 01, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout Female Snake Charmers Perform At Emir Of Kano Daughters Wedding [PICS] by BornStunner1: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2017
BornStunner1:

As pictured below, one of the ladies practically sucked her snake’s head while the second performer placed her python’s head on her lips.

THIS IS CALLED GIVING HEAD TO A SNAKE wink wink grin

Like if you catch my drift!! grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Female Snake Charmers Perform At Emir Of Kano Daughters Wedding [PICS] by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4682868_135_jpeg8d7f17fb0cace8942fe2f2cb63032b1c

Seun Osewa can you do this? cheesy

If this is not Africamagic, then what is it?
Re: Checkout Female Snake Charmers Perform At Emir Of Kano Daughters Wedding [PICS] by MrBrighto: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2017
LALASTICLALA RIGHT NOW

Re: Checkout Female Snake Charmers Perform At Emir Of Kano Daughters Wedding [PICS] by BornStunner1: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2017
MrBrighto:
FP material

FIRST CLASS PLANE TICKET!!! cool cool
Re: Checkout Female Snake Charmers Perform At Emir Of Kano Daughters Wedding [PICS] by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 01, 2017
Snakes carry deadly bacteria in their skin. I hope they got bathed in strong antibiotics before this. undecided
Re: Checkout Female Snake Charmers Perform At Emir Of Kano Daughters Wedding [PICS] by yomi007k(m): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2017
BornStunner1:

FIRST CLASS PLANE TICKET!!! cool cool

Make I join d plane b4 dem change am for me.

....I hear snake business is good business. Prof lala 500 A.D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Female Snake Charmers Perform At Emir Of Kano Daughters Wedding [PICS] by BornStunner1: 9:53am On Jan 01, 2017
MrBrighto:
LALASTICLALA RIGHT NOW

grin grin grin grin grin Make una free Lala oooo
Re: Checkout Female Snake Charmers Perform At Emir Of Kano Daughters Wedding [PICS] by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 01, 2017
So far as snake is involved, I don't need prophet Tb Joshua to tell me we're riding all the way to front page.. cheesy
Re: Checkout Female Snake Charmers Perform At Emir Of Kano Daughters Wedding [PICS] by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 01, 2017
Why are they using python that will do them no harm if it bites them.. If they use black mamba or cobra then i know they can match their male counterparts..
Re: Checkout Female Snake Charmers Perform At Emir Of Kano Daughters Wedding [PICS] by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2017
Yuck angry
Re: Checkout Female Snake Charmers Perform At Emir Of Kano Daughters Wedding [PICS] by wexyee: 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
hey fp tinscheesy
Re: Checkout Female Snake Charmers Perform At Emir Of Kano Daughters Wedding [PICS] by sultaan(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Those are ball pythons very docile rarely strikes or bite

(1) (Reply)

Cultural Ceremony By Jerchira People Of Benue State To Entertain Tor Tiv (pics) / The Disgusting & Irresponsible Lifestyle Of A Typical Afonja / Names Of Allah In Etsako (north Ibie), An Edoid Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.