Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) (83731 Views)

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization / Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by AutoJoshNG: 1:12pm On May 13, 2019
Of late, Kano state has been the focus of most socio-political discussions in Nigeria.

These discussions have been centred around the recent balkanization of the famous Kano Emirate.

It is no longer news that the Governor of Kano state, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, last week signed into law and created 5 new Emirates from the old Kano emirate. The recently balkanized Kano Emirate was created during the time of Shehu Uthman Dan Fodio.

It is currently presided over by AlhajiĀ Lamido Sanusi II.

It is generally believed that the breakup of the old Kano Emirate was done to victimize the current Emir of Kano for his outspokenness.

In the course of the whole controversy, some damaging information was circulated to discredit the Emir of Kano.

See What It Takes To Maintain The Rolls-Royce of The Emir Of Kano https://autojosh.com/see-what-it-takes-to-maintain-the-rolls-royce-of-the-emir-of-kano/

In some of the posts in circulation, several damaging accusations were made against the Emir.

Some of them reportedly accused the Emir of demonstrating a needlessly opulent lifestyle that involved the acquisition of 2 Rolls Royces.

In a statement purported released the Emir in response to some of these accusations, the true story behind the Rolls Royce was revealed.

In the revelation, the Emir allegedly stated thus:

"The Rolls Royces they talked about were bought by my two friends, Kola Kareem and Bola Shagaya. This is normal. The late Emir's limousines were bought by Aminu Dantata, Fernandez, Isiaka Rabiu, Sani Abacha and Ahmed Muazu. Everyone has friends and well-wishers;",

"Kola Kareem, the MD of Costain and Shoreline is an old friend of mine right from my banking days. Bola Shagaya was my classmate in SBS (1977) and in Economics class (1978-1981) in ABU, Zaria. These were their contributions to me. They asked what can we do and I said 'buy me new cars'. The limos here are all antique and dead;"
, the Emir allegedly stated.

Below are the photos of the two Rolls Royces (Phantom and Ghost) at the centre of the controversies.

Read the full statements in response to the accusation as allegedly released by the Emir of Kano HERE

Source:

https://autojosh.com/emir-of-kano-see-his-2-rolls-royces-at-the-center-of-the-controversy-photos/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by AutoJoshNG: 1:12pm On May 13, 2019
Read also:

5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce HERE

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 13, 2019
Kano state governor is just wasting his time. Joker so he thinks is the allocation he gives to the king that was used to buy two Rolls-Royce? any man that is destined for greatness cannot be pulled down by another sanusi is bound to be great...

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by tillaman(m): 2:16pm On May 13, 2019
I been think say Kings no dey go dey transfer before but as e dey be so, this one don break record o, him don go transfer

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by HospitalityDiva(f): 4:49pm On May 13, 2019
I hear this man now report to his LG Chairman.

Hian.

By the time that crook finishes with him, he would be reporting to his ward councilor.

Meanwhile, see my signature

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by myresearch: 5:32pm On May 13, 2019
Maximum tenure of a governor is 8 Years.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by rawpadgin(m): 5:32pm On May 13, 2019
Is there any first class king in Nigeria who doesn't have exotic cars?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by Range63: 5:33pm On May 13, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by fasho01(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2019
Badt guy emir

Omo lo omo

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by tommykiwi(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2019
And Gandollar is filling is pocket with enough dollars, what will his bank account be saying, if only is babariga is filled with billions of dollars!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by Richdad50(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2019
sad shocked
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by majamajic(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2019
do governor has right over tradition ?
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by eDoctorr(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2019
My governor (Ajimobi) taught Ganduje how to ridicule royal fathers. After all, they are in-laws. lolzz
Though my town (Ijaye) in Ibadan benefitted from Ajimobi's policy.
And it is good like that.
Most Kingship capacities in Nigeria were created by the Military governments. So I see nothing bad if Governors too create more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by illiteratepmb: 5:34pm On May 13, 2019
The exotic cars are just excuses. The main reason is Sanusi's failure to support Gandollar's reelection bid.

9 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by Petersamuel8(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2019
No problem as long as he did not steal to buy the cars
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by RexTramadol1: 5:35pm On May 13, 2019
Haha
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 5:35pm On May 13, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by VillagePipu: 5:35pm On May 13, 2019
majamajic:
do governor has right over tradition ?

Ask the Sultan that Abacha deposed and chased away like a dog.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by seyigiggle: 5:35pm On May 13, 2019
They are even yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by michoim(m): 5:36pm On May 13, 2019
And so what,?
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by Rexnegro(m): 5:36pm On May 13, 2019
too bad
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by Nwodosis(m): 5:36pm On May 13, 2019
If the Ex-Emir of Kano has these exotic cars, what will the local government chairman he ought to be reporting to have?

11 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2019
Monarchy is dead in naija

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by Burgerlomo: 5:38pm On May 13, 2019
My fear be say make EFCC no dey go after the peeps he mentioned cool

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by August25: 5:39pm On May 13, 2019
make them kwontinewe.
see d car weh I buy yesterday. abeg I need driver
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by BabyApple(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2019
There is Only 1 King of All Kings ====> Allah the Greatest.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by iammo(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2019
smiley
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by CalabarPikin: 5:40pm On May 13, 2019
My love 4 dis car...

Surely...i will get one 4 my dad some say...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by blowjohn(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2019
tillaman:
I been think say Kings no dey go dey transfer before but as e dey be so, this one don break record o, him don go transfer

In fact this one do transfer.... Still come do withdrawal join.
Be like them use quickteller for am.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Masquerades At Golibe Festival Onitsha (Photos) / Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.