Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Testimony That Encouraged My Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony That Encouraged My Faith (373 Views)

Deeper Life Wahala: The Testimony That Shocked Me In Church Today / How I Built My Faith In God / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony That Encouraged My Faith by olatayo1984(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2017
What can someone say to ever faithful God, He says a thing and He do it irrespective of the situation of that season. My faith was encouraged early this morning that God is unchangeable and ever reliable. Only those that have not tasted His power doubt Him. When He commanded tithing, He is faithful to save us from any lost in any form or holocaust.
I was humbled with the testimony of a man from Delta state, he went to wash his car. Where he was washing his car, 2 filling stations were stationed. As he was washing his car, a trunk loaded with PMS fell to the side of the car wash and he has to run for his life. The 2 filling stations got burnt and 24 other cars. But covenant keeping God showed up in the man case, the tent over his car got burnt but the fire did not get to his car. And immediately men asked and followed him to serve his God. Stop running your mouth on what you don't know, start looking for way to be a partaker of the covering of God. All instructions in the word of God is for our profiting. Paying your tithe or serving God is not for benefit of the church or pastor but for your benefit. God is not in need, you are in need.
Only being obedience to God's instructions can make a difference in your life in 2017, no investment program can do that because they have failed in the time pass and they will still fail this year.
#HaveCaseDifferenceLifeExperienceIn2017

1 Like

Re: Testimony That Encouraged My Faith by ufuosman(m): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2017
God is Good, my case is different, anyday and anytime. 2017 is my year. My heart desire will come to pass!
wish you all fruitful year ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Excellent Devotional Booklets / Devotions / A Different Kind Of SLAYING!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.