Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man (7968 Views)

I Need A Serious Man That Is Ready For Marriage As Soon As Possible / Need A Serious Man For Marriage In 2018? Contact Me. / I need a serious man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by GodsLastBorn: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
pls aflyingbird I personally would love to know the name of your school please, it might help somehow. what's the name of your school in the U.S?
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Timelezz: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
She already blew it out of proportion. Lying on cyber space always has it perks, don't you think so? grin
Sure does, especially when it is needless. Someone will be stirred deep enough to ask probing questions.
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
Yaaaaawn, not moved, try again n keep wasting ur time trying to sound cool with ur insults when u sound like a fool grin. Be free to believe what u want, not going to prove jack to u. Ur life must be so pathetic to write all these, about a girl u don't even know. My girls are here laughing at ur foolishness. Chaaiiii, laaaawd grin grin grin. I know it's hard to believe a girl of 23's doing her PhD. This is why people like U will never get anywhere in life, u have no faith. U graduated in 2007, you've probably been jobless since, no wonder u hv time on ur hands to write all that gibberish u call insults. Biko, low-life stop sending me PMs!!!

SalomonKane:
Frankly speaking you're a lying sleaze ball, a raving lunatic who has no sense of shame, that's why you spew lies that reek like that bastardize anus you call an asshole.

Lass, listen to me and stop being a crass grass cut from the mangrove swamp where those Niger Delta boys bunker crude oil. You're an ignoramous.

You can shove your reply up that sh1t emitting gob you call a mouth, and wash it out with soap so it won't stink the stench that smells like burnt corpse.

I hope you know you're a failure, a close cut loser denigrate lass who has nothing going for her other than lying and claiming to be what she's not.

You've been restlessly and wittingly exposed. Know that you'll be hounded like thieves who lie, bite, plagiarise and spew all manner of hogwash just to sound relevant, when they're as irrelevant like a grain of sand in the Sahara desert.

You've been shamed, now hide your head in shame and shove it far up your unwash sh1t stained rectum.

You deceased demented lass!. tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Mimzyy(f): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
PhD after bachelors?? shocked Na wah!!

Anyway, it's Nairaland, an e forum where you can be anything you wana be...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
aflyingbird:
Yaaaaawn, not moved, try again n keep wasting ur time trying to sound cool with ur insults when u sound like a fool grin. Be free to believe what u want, not going to prove jack to u. Ur life must be so pathetic to write all these, about a girl u don't even know. My girls are here laughing at ur foolishness. Chaaiiii, laaaawd grin grin. I know it's hard to believe a girl of 23's doing her PhD. This is why people like U will never get anywhere in life, u have no faith. U graduated in 2007, you've probably been jobless since. Biko, low-life stop sending me PMs!!!
Actually, you're the one who is a loser, a close cut failed experiment harvested from a pest infested farmland.

So, see your life unfurl before you and stop being a first class 23 year old who has been raped 23 times by Freddie Krueger and Jason Vorhees, isn't that why you sound like a psychopathic b1tch on heat?

Lass, listen to your superiors and hear words of wisdom that might just save your degenerate and abhorent shattered anus.

And you don't need to prove jack sh1t. You've been exposed as a liar and a seeker of cheap fame, that's why you were shamed and you now look like an exhume corpse that just experienced necrophilia.

And who sent you pm again? How many times did I send you pm, didn't you say I should send you a pm? So why are you sounding like a psychopath? Or I forgot, your parents are Jason Vorhees and Freddy Krueger. Wow. shocked

Demented vagina with 23 holes built for 23 demons of Baal to raped and defile, you're a twisted deep sh1t fucking_ liar.

Lie your way to oblivion, you bastardise well of a vagina!. tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
Yaaaaawn. Not moved. Jobless, low-life fool. I'm suddenly a liar because I didn't reply your PMs, okay weyrey, cry me a River grin grin.

SalomonKane:
Actually, you're the one who is a loser, a close cut failed experiment harvested from a pest infested farmland.

So, see your life unfurl before you and stop being a first class 23 year old who has been raped 23 times by Freddie Krueger and Jason Vorhees, isn't that why you sound like a psychopathic b1tch on heat?

Lass, listen to your superiors and hear words of wisdom that might just save your degenerate and abhorent shattered anus.

And you don't need to prove jack sh1t. You've been exposed as a liar and a seeker of cheap fame, that's why you were shamed and you now look like an exhume corpse that just experienced necrophilia.

And who sent you pm again? How many times did I send you pm, didn't you say I should send you a pm? So why are you sounding like a psychopath? Or I forgot, your parents are Jason Vorhees and Freddy Krueger. Wow. shocked

Demented vagina with 23 holes built for 23 demons of Baal to raped and defile, you're a twisted deep sh1t fucking_ liar.

Lie your way to oblivion, you bastardise well of a vagina!. tongue

3 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Timelezz:
Sure does, especially when it is needless. Someone will be stirred deep enough to ask probing questions.
She did that. What intrigued me more was when you pointed out that she mentioned you get straight admission from undergra to PhD by getting straight A's. grin

Now isn't that just a lil too much to brag about. Especially when the said person has the intelligence of an amoeba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Mimzyy(f): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Funny thread grin

2 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
aflyingbird:
Yaaaaawn. Not moved. Jobless, low-life fool. I'm suddenly a liar because I didn't reply your PMs, okay weyrey grin grin.
Shut it! You delusional vagina. What did you prove? Did you prove your claims?

What did you do or prove, other than sound like a well laced and battered vagina.

Look here, vagina. It ain't my fault your 23 year old vagina hasn't felt the strength of a well erect_ phallus, so don't come here singing tales by moonlight.

I'll advice you get a cucumber and help yourself, just to clear your demented head.

I'm sure your demons are now whispering to you. Listen to them, open your thighs and let something strong fuck_ you till you discharge fluid with ahhhhh.

Then you'll know what it means to be fucked_ and rocked by sane men who will seal your leaky vagina.

Open up and swallow, vagina. tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by dreamchaser90(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Can you guys just stop the abuses? You both gain nothing doing that.
And yes, some universities do offer straight admission to Phd. That is you do both Masters and Phd at a stretch.
Just because it's not possible in Nigeria doesn't means it also can't be done elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by jakandeola(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
aflyingbird:
Yaaaaawn, not moved, try again n keep wasting ur time trying to sound cool with ur insults when u sound like a fool grin. Be free to believe what u want, not going to prove jack to u. Ur life must be so pathetic to write all these, about a girl u don't even know. My girls are here laughing at ur foolishness. Chaaiiii, laaaawd grin grin grin. I know it's hard to believe a girl of 23's doing her PhD. This is why people like U will never get anywhere in life, u have no faith. U graduated in 2007, you've probably been jobless since, no wonder u hv time on ur hands to write all that gibberish u call insults. Biko, low-life stop sending me PMs!!!

baby am sori for dis u worth more than trade words with dis kind of people timelezz and all. most lack job dat spent all thier life on the internet. anytim dey type again in ur blog pls ignore them

4 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
Again, yes, I got admitted from my Bachelor's into my PhD course. Read it again n let it sink in, boy of no faith. U could've waited for my replies but nah. Impatient, jobless fool. Keep wasting ur time replying while we laugh at ur lame a.ss. Keep it coming grin grin grin

SalomonKane:
She did that. What intrigued me more was when you pointed out that she mentioned you get straight admission from undergra to PhD by getting straight A's. grin

Now isn't that just a lil too much to brag about. Especially when the said person has the intelligence of an amoeba.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
Again, yes, I got admitted from my Bachelor's into my PhD course. Read it again n let it sink in, boy of no faith. U could've waited for my PM replies but nah. Impatient, jobless fool. Keep wasting ur time replying while we laugh at ur la.me a.ss. keep it coming grin grin grin

SalomonKane:

3 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by dreamchaser90(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
And people marry late for various reasons, not necessarily because they were bad or wasted their chances. Before you condemn someone, walk a mile in that person's shoes. Nobody is good enough to condem another.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
Thank you so much.

jakandeola:
baby am sori for dis u worth more than trade words with dis kind of people timelezz and all. most lack job dat spent all thier life on the internet. anytim dey type again in ur blog pls ignore them

4 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
aflyingbird:
Again, yes, I got admitted from my Bachelor's into my PhD course. Read it again n let it sink in, boy of no faith. U could've waited for my PM replies but nah. Impatient, jobless fool. Keep wasting ur time replying while we laugh at ur la.me a.ss. keep it coming grin grin grin
Again you lie, empty words, without proof and substance to back it up. Then again, it's the internet, anybody can be what they want.

Hey there, I'm Bill Gate's cousin. I just bought your lying ass to wipe my ass when I sh1t. Ya dig? tongue

I'm more employed than you and your entire lineage of shameful liars.

Faith without work is dead, I'm sure you know. Then again, how will you know, when lying and seeking cheap online publicity is your forte.

Bury your head in your unwashed vagina, you lying newt!. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by jakandeola(m): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
Again you lie, empty words, without proof and substance to back it up. Then again, it's the internet, anybody can be what they want.

Hey there, I'm Bill Gate's cousin. I just bought your lying ass to wipe my ass when I sh1t. Ya dig? tongue

I'm more employed than you and your entire lineage of shameful liars.

Faith without work is dead, I'm sure you know. Then again, how will you know, when lying and seeking cheap online publicity is your forte.

Bury your head in your unwashed vagina, you lying newt!. tongue
grow up

7 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
jakandeola:
grow up
And shut up, nitwit!.
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
dreamchaser90:
And yes, some universities do offer straight admission to Phd. That is you do both Masters and Phd at a stretch.
Just because it's not possible in Nigeria doesn't means it also can't be done elsewhere.
The deal is you skip your masters. That lass never mentioned anything about doing both Msc and PhD together.

Beside, she said from undergrad to PhD. Now isn't that a lie?
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by jakandeola(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
And shut up, nitwit!.
u no reach me for anything in life I will ignore u but pls take a advise. grow up

5 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
jakandeola:
u no reach me for anything in life I will ignore u but pls take a advise. grow up
Prove it. If i'm not up to you in life, prove it.

You who can't utter a simple sentence is spewing inane vibes, prove it, once again. Talk is cheap, remember?

Then again, how will you remember when all you do is live of your foolishness on the internet.

Now get lost, you ass licking swine. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
dreamchaser90:

For sure, some universities offer straight admission to Phd. With top notch marks, you can go from your first degree to Phd in certain universities outside Nigeria. It depends on the school and the program of study. But is it certainly possible.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
aflyingbird:

Aflyingbird, your fault here is telling people about your achievements and engaging their insults. Some things you should keep to yourself since not everyone's going to be happy for you. Most Nigerians aren't the type to be happy with someone's successes. You're better than this, letting these guys bully you for no reason. Good luck with studies.

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lol.This girl's lunancy is top-notch. I thought she was sane which was why I quoted her at first, but sanity can't be faked. Bitch_ got what she rightly deserve

Bragging shít on an online forum when no one gives 2 fûcks. Lame whøre

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

... grin why hating?? grin Geez i guess it struck u in the vagina.
Ur in ur twenties eh? Am sure ur already fúcking ur youth away too grin

Just like the old Asian hoe that liked and shared ur jejune comment grin

You are still pained with ur past..why not Move on with ur life coz u only embarrassing urself here... Definitely u never moved on.

I wonder how it hurt u when u know, ur the one who left?.. But still ur here running upandan keep mentioning "Asian this, Asian that" like sweet toto that u can't stop licking it!!! undecided

GET OVER IT SEGUN BURAIMOH!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by RoyalBlak007: 6:42am On Jan 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

You are still pained with ur past..why not Move on with ur life coz u only embarrassing urself here... Definitely u never moved on.

I wonder how it hurt u when u know, ur the one who left?.. But still ur here running upandan keep mentioning "Asian this, Asian that" like sweet toto that u can't stop licking it!!! undecided

Cc laveda
Makydeb
Berbierklaus
Cherlene
Vizkiz
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 02, 2017
Mimzyy:
PhD after bachelors?? shocked Na wah!!

Anyway, it's Nairaland, an e forum where you can be anything you wana be...

Yes..
It's possible. ..

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Iceeydee: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2017
SalomonKane:
Shut it! You delusional vagina. What did you prove? Did you prove your claims?

What did you do or prove, other than sound like a well laced and battered vagina.

Look here, vagina. It ain't my fault your 23 year old vagina hasn't felt the strength of a well erect_ phallus, so don't come here singing tales by moonlight.

I'll advice you get a cucumber and help yourself, just to clear your demented head.

I'm sure your demons are now whispering to you. Listen to them, open your thighs and let something strong fuck_ you till you discharge fluid with ahhhhh.

Then you'll know what it means to be fucked_ and rocked by sane men who will seal your leaky vagina.

Open up and swallow, vagina. tongue
gringringringrin
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2017
Please guys, the purpose of this thread has been achieved, like 7 verified men have contacted me already. And I believe the husband is right among them. Thanks to those commenting off topic. God bless.

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Chivumitex(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2017
am in this is my number 07015262337 let's chat on whatsap
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Cherlene(f): 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Cc laveda
Makydeb
Berbierklaus
Cherlene
Vizkiz
grin grin grin grin grin

lipsrsealed
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Savage as Fvck ! Exes battle on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian-american Muslimah Looking For A Husband / I Need A Rich Sugar Mummy / Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.