Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man (8003 Views)

I Need A Serious Man That Is Ready For Marriage As Soon As Possible / Need A Serious Man For Marriage In 2018? Contact Me. / I need a serious man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Elshahzad: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
aflyingbird:
@royalblak007, royalemperors, Percival, brandydaniells

Biko , stop sucking each other's dicckss , na beg i beg una ugly gayy nigguhs . I would be the first to shout " Lynch them " so u can all be wiped off this earth , filthy imbeciles . Y'all think u can insult ? Hehehe , trust me I can make u boys cry . Done trying to play nice . I blame ur poor mamas for not raising u right else u won't be here taking shiiit 'bout women . What ur mamas didn't do I'm ABT to do , keep em coming !! Wait till I'm finished with you oloriburukus .

My boo's 23 , about to finish his double Masters in Engineering in April 2017 !!! What do you imbeciles have to show for your lives , other than being keyboard warriors ? Frustrated non-entities !!
shebi just for him to start working under 1 m'fucka that has only FSLC(First School Leaving Certificate)?? Abi I dnt understand the reason for tellin' Us
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
Let's give her the chance to clear the air before we jump to conclusion.

I'm usually wowed when I see young, rare and fresh talent. grin

grin grin grin okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by samdavjustin(m): 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lol madam y the insult nah am I talking to ur old ass
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by samdavjustin(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Thats y She's looking for a responsible man and not a boi like u...

this boy can feed your entire family and generation so shut up fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

grin grin grin She try hard grin cheesy

Hate on what? You don't even like yourself, you trying to be someone else. Just stop lying please. PhD after bachelors. Living in the US lol! You're a joke but please continue entertaining us.

Ps I'm done with you so stay on ignore.
Jealous bittch, like I said, don't hate, congratulate. A fellow girl's getting it. Rather than hating, congratulate. GET on my level, BITCHH.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by dacblogger: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
I swear nairaland is messed up. instead of you guys to offer a solution to the issue at hand, you guys are busy insulting yaselves...this is a new year, this is a wrong way to start the year...
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
Wow! You finished your Bachelors and got admitted straight to do your PhD? Wow! shocked shocked shocked You must be a regular Einstein.

Then again, I've never heard of any higher institution of learning giving such 'promotion'. So, I'm forced to ask, which school did you attend?
Yes, there are schools that admit students from undergrad to PhD in the U.S. If you're considering this for yourself and have straight-As, good references, plus other requirements, you can do it too. I cannot tell the name of my school here. See the haters already? Be free to message me if you have further questions. Always eager to help young folks striving to do big things with their lives too.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by mayorkent(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2017

2 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Durentmoney: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

... grin why hating?? grin Geez i guess it struck u in the vagina.
Ur in ur twenties eh? Am sure ur already fĂșcking ur youth away too grin

Just like the old Asian hoe that liked and shared ur jejune comment grin
grin chai. Guy u wicked ooo. Nawaooh. See as u take finish d useless biitch.
grin chai u wicked wella
Lol. Reminds me of mortal kombat when i dey small "Finish her"

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
aflyingbird:
Yes, there are schools that admit students from undergrad to PhD in the U.S. If you're considering this for yourself and have straight-As, good references, plus other requirements, you can do it too. I cannot tell the name of my school here. See the haters already? Be free to message me if you have further questions. Always eager to help young folks striving to do big things with their lives too.
It doesn't matter. You should be proud of what you've achieved. Not telling me the name of your school is you avoiding and deliberately evading my question.

I've never heard neither have I seen any school on this planet that gives direct access to PhD courses from Bachelor level.

Education is a process, one which everyone willing to be educated must follow, especially when it has to do with higher learning.

Messaging is what I'll do. Beside, I'm done with education. I graduated in 2007, attended the University of Benin. That's being proud of the school that train you.

So, I'll message you lemme know for sure since I know we learn everyday. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
It doesn't matter. You should be proud of what you've achieved. Not telling me the name of your school is you avoiding and deliberately evading my question.

I've never heard neither have I seen any school on this planet that gives direct access to PhD courses from Bachelor level.

Education is a process, one which everyone willing to be educated must follow, especially when it has to do with higher learning.

Messaging is what I'll do. Beside, I'm done with education. I graduated in 2007, attended the University of Benin. That's being proud of the school that train you.

Check out "Travel" more often and read the threads. There's one guy who also got into a direct Bachelor's to PhD course a year ago too. Maybe you haven't heard about this because you're in Nigeria? Btw, the little boys here should emulate you, much respect.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
aflyingbird:
Check out "Travel" more often and read the threads. There's one guy who also got into a direct Bachelor's to PhD course a year ago too. Btw, the little boys here should emulate you, much respect.
Travel? Travel what? And which threads, threads in Nairaland? Come on men, that's just giving me abstract. I wouldn't dwell much on that.

I rarely trust and commit anything I read or see here without perusing it and coming to my own conclusion.

You saying there's one guy is still you dealing in abstracts, because there's always 'one guy'. I'm sure you know what abstract is.

Beside, I've asked my friends in the U.S. They said they've never heard of anything like that. One attended Stony Brook University, the other, Lehman College, and another University of Southern California. So I'm wondering....

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by chiefojiji(m): 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
this place sweet gaan oooooooooo like smoking igbo with viju.

Lander's Vs aflyingbird

mehn what a lovely place to be.
op can u please change d topic for us

bydway God will give the auntie a befitting husband ijn.

lemme continue d enjoyment jere.

aflyingbird, I dey ur back, cus be like say na only u waka come

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
TimeLezz. Please peruse my convo with the said lass and tell me if it's true what the lass I've been conversing with said.
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Mrnairalandd: 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
She is not on Whatsapp, tell her to download Whatsapp app.

Mr Linxx in the building
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Mrnairalandd: 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
TadeDada:
Good morning nairalanders, A lady, 37yrs of age is in need a serious relationship with a matured man which should (not can) lead to marriage. She is a native of ondo state, a devoted Muslim, dark in complexion and literate. Any interested man must be between 35-40yrs of age, preferably a Muslim, employed and ready for marriage. Contact 08081441791 if you tick these boxes thanks

Tell her to download Whatsapp on her phone... She is not on Whatsapp
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by brandydaniells(m): 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
aflyingbird:
Check out "Travel" more often and read the threads. There's one guy who also got into a direct Bachelor's to PhD course a year ago too. Maybe you haven't heard about this because you're in Nigeria? Btw, the little boys here should emulate you, much respect.

I got a sentence for u

you are an over blown psychopathic low class orang utan ,seeking nothing but publicity ....I guess u got it ...sooo bask in it fullness ...but I gat one thing to tell u ...if u keep on with u stupidity ...YOU WILL DIE ...ewu gambia

2 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Timelezz: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:

She said undergrad if one had Straight As grin
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
Timelezz:
Watching calmly, the only thing I could deduce other than her rants is that she has an itchy vagina from undiagnosed vulvovaginitis. One of the symptoms is cealsess bickering online.

For her education qualification, the only place her name is written in electronic print is on Facebook. Her qualification is being Nairaland foremost dunderhead.
Let's wait and see. I've sent her the pm she requested, you saw how she said she'll respond to it ASAP?

Now, that sounds like someone who's evading. She should have just told me the name of her school and what she's studying lemme do my own findings and know for sure. grin
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
Timelezz:

She said undergrad if one had Straight As grin
Undergrad? Like _fuck? Lemme see that sh1t again.
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Pls chat up the number on WhatsApp. I'm happy there's up. God bless
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Timelezz: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
Let's wait and see. I've sent her the pm she requested, you saw how she said she'll respond to it ASAP?

Now, that sounds like someone who's evading. She should have just told me the name of her school and what she's studying lemme do my own findings and know for sure. grin
Sent her a PM to tell you about her school...Lolz. she won't!

Did she need prompting to reveal her boo was doing double masters at 23?

Did she need nudging to reveal she's doing PhD at 23 and has achieved more than Albert Einstein? Nope, she said those to score cheap point and intimidate.

Now she's called out on her claims and she's hiding because a simple Google search will provide clues if her school will admit someone to study PhD as an undergraduate.

Don't want to be doing this shit 1st day of the year. Still nursing down my favourite swizzle.

Celebrating life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
Timelezz:
Sent her a PM to tell you about her school...Lolz. she won't!

Did she need prompting to reveal her boo was doing double masters at 23?

Did she need nudging to reveal she's doing PhD at 23 and has achieved more than Albert Einstein? Nope, she said those to score cheap point and intimidate.

Now she's called out on her claims and she's hiding because a simple Google search will provide clues if her school will admit someone to study PhD as an undergraduate.

Don't want to be doing this shit 1st day of the year. Still nursing down my favourite fizzle.

Celebrating life.
Dude, why do you have to spoil the fun eh. Sometimes you're a real kill joy, you know. grin cheesy
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Timelezz: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
Dude, why do you have to spoil the fun eh. Sometimes you're a real kill joy, you know. grin cheesy
It's all pointless, bro.

Naturally, I don't exchange in text-jousts with such loud, noisy and unrefined females.
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Timelezz: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
It's all pointless, bro.

Naturally, I don't exchange text-jousts with such loud, noisy and unrefined females.
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
Timelezz:
It's all pointless, bro.

Naturally, I don't exchange text-jousts with such loud, noisy and unrefined females.
Sometimes, it's worth it, just to know if they'll really tell what they're telling.

I just want her to answer my question. She can ignore if she want, then you and I know what will follow. grin
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Timelezz: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
Sometimes, it's worth it, just to know if they'll really telling what they're telling.

I just want her to answer my question. She can ignore if she want, then you and I know what will follow. grin
Congratulations then, you will have a long holiday waiting...
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:

Pardon me for thinking you had a good head on your shoulders but you're an ass.Hole. Nope, I'm not evading shitt. You PMed me not even 30 minutes ago and I'm yet to log into my email because ya know, there's life outside nairaland. I said I would reply your message and meant it but don't expect me to reply any PM now for being an a.ss. Good day. smiley
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
aflyingbird:
Pardon me for thinking you had a good head on your shoulders but you're an ass.Hole. Nope, I'm not evading shitt. You PMed me not even 30 minutes ago and I'm yet to log into my email because ya know, there's life outside nairaland. I said I would reply your message and meant it but don't expect me to reply any PM now for being an a.ss. Good day. smiley
Frankly speaking you're a lying sleaze ball, a raving lunatic who has no sense of shame, that's why you spew lies that reek like that bastardize anus you call an asshole.

Lass, listen to me and stop being a crass grass cut from the mangrove swamp where those Niger Delta boys bunker crude oil. You're an ignoramous.

You can shove your reply up that sh1t emitting gob you call a mouth, and wash it out with soap so it won't stink the stench that smells like burnt corpse.

I hope you know you're a failure, a close cut loser denigrate lass who has nothing going for her other than lying and claiming to be what she's not.

You've been restlessly and wittingly exposed. Know that you'll be hounded like thieves who lie, bite, plagiarise and spew all manner of hogwash just to sound relevant, when they're as irrelevant like a grain of sand in the Sahara desert.

You've been shamed, now hide your head in shame and shove it far up your unwash sh1t stained rectum.

You deceased demented lass!. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
Timelezz:
Congratulations then, you will have a long holiday waiting...
She already blew it out of proportion. Lying on cyber space always has it perks, don't you think so? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? / Bb Users Drop Your Pin / Naughty BBM Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.