Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events (1853 Views)

Key End-time Events Of The Next Three Months / My Encounter With Jesus Christ About The End Time Events Before The Rapture / Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Kei144(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
In August 2016, I posted this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3273748/first-seal-opened-week. Unfortunately, I was wrong. That post was predicated on the fact that the Jupiter transit in Virgo in which the sign of Revelation 12 will occur began in August 2016. I later realized that God's events follow the calendar that He gave in the Torah. Jesus earthly ministry began on the first day of the first month of God's calendar. In Jn. 2:1, Jesus earthly ministry was in its third day. In Jn. 2:13, it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

Jn. 2:23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Feast, many people saw the miraculous signs he was doing and believed in his name.

My predictions in this thread are predicated on the fact that the sign of Revelation 12 will occur on September 23rd, 2017 and on my knowledge that rapture will take place by mid-November, 2017. https://www.nairaland.com/3500416/next-one-year

1st of Nisan, 5777 is on March 28th, 2017. That is when the biblical end time begins.
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Kei144(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
Opening of the First Seal

Re. 6:1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!”
Re. 6:2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

Seal 1 will be opened on 1st of Nisan, 5777, that is on March 28th, 2017. The 144,000 Israelite evangelists arise. The establishment of the kingdom of God (Da. 2:44) begins as the 144,000 begin to preach the gospel of the kingdom (Mt. 24:14). Once the establishment of the kingdom of God begins, the kingdom of darkness will become agitated. The kingdom of darkness will definitely respond by causing so much trouble in the world.

1 Like

Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by marshalcarter: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
ok
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Kei144(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
Opening of the Second Seal

Re. 6:3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!”
Re. 6:4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

Seal 2 will very likely be opened in the second month of God's calendar. 1st of Iyyar, 5777 is on April 27th, 2017. Any time from this date, major wars begins to rage around the world.

Mt. 24:7a Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Kei144(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
Opening of the Third Seal

Re. 6:5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.
Re. 6:6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart [Greek: a choinix (probably about a litre)] of wheat for a day’s wages, [Greek: a denarius] and three quarts of barley for a day’s wages, [Greek: a denarius] and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

Seal 3 will very likely be opened in the third month of God's calendar. 1st of Sivan, 5777 is on May 26th, 2017. Great famine will begin in various parts of the world.

Mt. 24:7b There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Kei144(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
Opening of the Fourth Seal

Re. 6:7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!”
Re. 6:8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Seal 4 will very likely be opened in the fourth month of God's calendar. 1st of Tamuz, 5777 is on June 25th, 2017. This may be when World War 3 takes place. A fourth of the earth will be involved; may be in land mass.
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Kei144(m): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
Opening of the Fifth Seal

Re. 6:9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.
Re. 6:10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?”
Re. 6:11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.

Mt. 24:9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
Mt. 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
Mt. 24:11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
Mt. 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,
Mt. 24:13 but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Re. 12:3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.
Re. 12:4 His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born.

Seal 5 will very likely be opened in the fifth month of God's calendar. 1st of Av, 5777 is on July 24th, 2017. At this time, the dragon begins to manifest in the world. The kingdom of darkness could see many sons of God rapidly growing in the Spirit, and so begins to mount great opposition. Persecution of Spirit-filled Christians will sharply increase. Many Spirit-filled Christians will be martyred. This will cause a great falling away of many born-again Christians. But born-again Christians who have grown very mightily in divine power will not be affected by the persecution.
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Kei144(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Opening of the Sixth Seal

Re. 6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,
Re. 6:13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig-tree when shaken by a strong wind.
Re. 6:14 The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.
Re. 6:15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.
Re. 6:16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
Re. 6:17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?”

Seal 6 will very likely be opened in the sixth month of God's calendar. 1st of Elul, 5777 is on August 23rd, 2017. At this time, there will be a great earthquake in the world. This could be when some great earthquakes prophesied for USA will take place. Stars in the sky falling to earth refers to asteroid impacts. Privileged people will hide in caves among the rocks of mountains in order to escape small asteroids.
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Kei144(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by bunlizlaw(f): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
No man knows the hour or time when the world shall end.
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Kei144(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
Opening of the Seventh Seal

Re. 8:1 When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

Seal 7 will very likely be opened in the seventh month of God's calendar. 1st of Tishrei, 5777 is on September 21st, 2017. The sign of Revelation 12 occurs on September 23rd, 2017. It is in this month of Tishrei that the adoption of the sons of God takes place. It is known that just as Jesus rose from the dead forty days before his ascension, the sons of God will transform from mortal to immortality forty days before the rapture. The adoption of the sons of God makes them to transform from mortal to immortality.

Mt. 25:6 “At midnight the cry rang out: `Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Kei144(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sounding of First Trumpet

Re. 8:7 The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

The rapture takes place when the first trumpet is sounded. That should be in November, 2017. The Antichrist rises up as leader of the world.
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Kei144(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
bunlizlaw:
No man knows the hour or time when the world shall end.

1Th. 5:1 Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you,
1Th. 5:2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
1Th. 5:3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety”, destruction will come on them suddenly, as labour pains on a pregnant
woman, and they will not escape.
1Th. 5:4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.
1Th. 5:5 You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

The rapture will not surprise the sons of God like a thief. Start getting ready for rapture now and stop this your "No man knows the hour or time" quote.
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Kei144(m): 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kei144:

Re. 8:1 When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

Seal 7 will very likely be opened in the seventh month of God's calendar. 1st of Tishrei, 5777 is on September 21st, 2017. The sign of Revelation 12 occurs on September 23rd, 2017. It is in this month of Tishrei that the adoption of the sons of God takes place. It is known that just as Jesus rose from the dead forty days before his ascension, the sons of God will transform from mortal to immortality forty days before the rapture. The adoption of the sons of God makes them to transform from mortal to immortality.

Mt. 25:6 “At midnight the cry rang out: `Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’

Mt. 27:50 And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.
Mt. 27:51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook and the rocks split.
Mt. 27:52 The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life.
Mt. 27:53 They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus’ resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

1Co. 15:51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed —
1Co. 15:52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

1Th. 4:16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
1Th. 4:17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord for ever.

Notice that as soon as Jesus died on the cross, before his resurrection, the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. Of course, the Jews still raise the controversy about who and who that really saw these late holy people after they came back to life. The controversy supposes that the late holy people came back to life as mortals, which definitely was not the case. Since they came back to life as immortals, who and who was qualified to see them? The issue of qualification to see was addressed in this post: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3389006/pg1#60384527.

Just as the late holy ones came back to life even before the resurrection of Jesus Christ, the dead in Christ will also come back to life as immortals before the sons of God still alive are transformed from mortal to immortality. All the new immortals will ultimately ascend to heaven in the rapture. Not everyone on earth will be able to see the immortals both before and during the rapture. Unfortunately, the foolish virgins of Matthew 25 will see them very clearly. As my people the Igbos of Nigeria put it, the foolish virgins will suddenly see that the people they were hunting rabbits together with have now all caught elephants.

Where are the people who say that they see contradictions in the Bible? The real problem is that they do not see clearly. They are suffering from spiritual blindness.
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Kei144(m): 7:16am On Jan 07, 2017
January 7

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:

The foundation of My government has been established in the hearts of My people. Now, My house will be built, and My kingdom will be established. Divine order will become the present work of My Spirit in this year. Order must be established in the lives of My people because disorder will govern the world and its systems. Make every effort to establish yourselves in My order. You can do this by staying in touch with Me, and by allowing My Spirit to guide you from day to day. Stay connected!

http://www.ft111.com/
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Kei144(m): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2017
Kei144:

By full moon of the month of Tishrei 2017, the sons of God will transform from mortal to immortality. Full moon of the month of Tishrei happens to be the beginning of the Feast of Tabernacles. Forty days later, the rapture takes place.

Jn. 7:37 On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink.
Jn. 7:38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.”
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Kei144(m): 9:44am On Apr 09, 2017
Kei144:
Opening of the First Seal

Re. 6:1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!”
Re. 6:2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

Seal 1 will be opened on 1st of Nisan, 5777, that is on March 28th, 2017. The 144,000 Israelite evangelists arise. The establishment of the kingdom of God (Da. 2:44) begins as the 144,000 begin to preach the gospel of the kingdom (Mt. 24:14). Once the establishment of the kingdom of God begins, the kingdom of darkness will become agitated. The kingdom of darkness will definitely respond by causing so much trouble in the world.

Passover 2017

Two weeks ago, I was eagerly waiting for March 28th, for the great end-time anointing to come down upon me. In the early hours of Monday 27th March (Nigerian time), I was in a dream and towards the end of this dream I was about to get married. (I am married in real life.) The pastor of my wife’s church was in charge of this wedding that was about to take place. I got to the pastor, expecting the marriage to take place almost immediately. But the pastor told me that before the marriage could take place, I would have to mould a replica of my bride. I was somehow disappointed and I thought to myself that this would take me two weeks to accomplish. Then I woke up.

As soon as I woke up from the dream, I thought to myself that two weeks means Passover. Many people already knew my prediction about March 28th and if they don’t see anything happen on that date, they would say that my prediction failed. Then I remembered a dream that I had in November 2005, while I resided in Swaziland. In that dream, I was on an extremely long journey. The journey involved trekking and transport by all manners of vehicles. The journey ended on a street lined up with churches. Every church building was newly and brightly painted. I received the knowledge that the church that is the number 14 on the street was having its anniversary and the other churches joined it in solidarity. As I was about to reach the number 14 church, I woke up. I could not decipher the meaning of the dream. It was not until I had a certain dream in 2011 that as I contemplated on the 2011 dream, the 2005 dream suddenly came to my mind. Synergy between the two dreams made me to understand both dreams. The number 14 church of the 2005 dream refers to Passover (Nissan 14 of an unknown year). I had been on a very long and difficult spiritual journey for most of my life. The 2005 dream pointed at Passover of an unknown year as when my journey would end.

Monday April 10 (GMT +2) is the antitype (“anniversary”) of the exit of Israelites from Egypt and hence their entrance into the desert, as they made their way towards the Promised Land. From Monday April 10th, the people of God will begin entry into desert living (tribulation) as they head towards the rapture. The world will never be the same again.

1Co. 10:1 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.
1Co. 10:2 They were all baptised into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.
1Co. 10:3 They all ate the same spiritual food
1Co. 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.
1Co. 10:5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered over the desert.
1Co. 10:6 Now these things occurred as examples [Or types] to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did.
1Co. 10:11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the ages has come.
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Kei144(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
North Korea will fire first. This week! Once the first shot is fired, the world will continue going downhill until everything is destroyed.
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by jonbellion(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hopefullandlord, hahn, CatfishBilly, lepasharon,mrmrmister, adapter26 come and see oo cheesy
This needs to reach FP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by jonbellion(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
This persons brain would have made really good tissue........
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Kei144(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
jonbellion:
Hopefullandlord, hahn, CatfishBilly, lepasharon,mrmrmister, adapter26 come and see oo cheesy
This needs to reach FP

Thanks @jonbellion for being the second person to post a reply in this thread since 1st January.
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by lepasharon(f): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
jonbellion:
This needs to reach FP

grin
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by hahn(m): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Just when you think you have seen it all

Someone else is just warming up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by mrmrmister: 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Those silly heathens above me, better repent and start preparing to wed Jesus. grin grin
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
mrmrmister:
Those silly heathens above me, better repent and start preparing to wed Jesus. grin grin
Buhahahahahah
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 24, 2017
jonbellion:
This persons brain would have made really good tissue........
You're assuming he has a brain grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by realmindz: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lol
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by realmindz: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Kei144:
In August 2016, I posted this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3273748/first-seal-opened-week. Unfortunately, I was wrong. That post was predicated on the fact that the Jupiter transit in Virgo in which the sign of Revelation 12 will occur began in August 2016. I later realized that God's events follow the calendar that He gave in the Torah. Jesus earthly ministry began on the first day of the first month of God's calendar. In Jn. 2:1, Jesus earthly ministry was in its third day. In Jn. 2:13, it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

Jn. 2:23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Feast, many people saw the miraculous signs he was doing and believed in his name.

My predictions in this thread are predicated on the fact that the sign of Revelation 12 will occur on September 23rd, 2017 and on my knowledge that rapture will take place by mid-November, 2017. https://www.nairaland.com/3500416/next-one-year

1st of Nisan, 5777 is on March 28th, 2017. That is when the biblical end time begins.

https://www.nairaland.com/3582244/bible-prophecies-true
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
I don't know why Una no dey see football bet prediction. Abeg, any pastor wey fit predict correct scores?
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Kei144(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2017
Kei144:

By full moon of the month of Tishrei 2017, the sons of God will transform from mortal to immortality. Full moon of the month of Tishrei happens to be the beginning of the Feast of Tabernacles. Forty days later, the rapture takes place.

Jn. 7:37 On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink.
Jn. 7:38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.”

I have now come to conclusion that the seals are broken at full moon. The second seal will be broken towards the end of next week. The sons of God are adopted at the breaking of the seventh seal; which will be on the first day of Feast of tabernacles this year.
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Kei144(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2017
Ex. 16:1 The whole Israelite community set out from Elim and came to the Desert of Sin, which is between Elim and Sinai, on the fifteenth day of the second month after they had come out of Egypt.
Ex. 16:2 In the desert the whole community grumbled against Moses and Aaron.
Ex. 16:3 The Israelites said to them, “If only we had died by the LORD’s hand in Egypt! There we sat round pots of meat and ate all the food we wanted, but you have brought us out into this desert to starve this entire assembly to death.”
Ex. 16:4 Then the LORD said to Moses, “I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day. In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions.

1Co. 10:11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the ages has come.

In the evening of the 15th day of the second month, God rained down the bread of life upon His people. I think the 144,000 Israelites will begin to manifest towards the end of next week, as God clothes them with great power.

Lk. 4:14 Jesus returned to Galilee in the power of the Spirit, and news about him spread through the whole countryside.
Lk. 4:15 He taught in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.

Re. 14:3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No-one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.
Re. 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.
Re. 14:5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.
Re. 14:6 Then I saw another angel flying in mid-air, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth — to every nation, tribe, language and people.
Re. 14:7 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

Shortly after the second seal is broken, the firstfruits (the 144,000) will be redeemed and transformed. An angel will give them the eternal gospel; the gospel that will enable the sons of God to grow up to adoption.
Re: Predictions Of 2017 End Time Events by Kei144(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
Kei144:

I have now come to conclusion that the seals are broken at full moon. The second seal will be broken towards the end of next week. The sons of God are adopted at the breaking of the seventh seal; which will be on the first day of Feast of tabernacles this year.

June 9 is the next full Moon.

and on June 8th the retrograde motion of Jupiter ends and it stands still in its motion. On June 9th it starts moving forward again traveling out of Virgo.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3408252/pg2#63323977

Next weekend will definitely be very interesting. See prophetic words:

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=18096

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=18097

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=18083

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=18101

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=18102

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=18053

(1) (Reply)

How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam / Get Rid of the False Gospel Of Grace and be Saved / 21st Century And The Rise Of Antitheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.