Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic (1056 Views)

Is It Advisable To Raise My Honda Civic 2008. I Think It’s Low / *SOLD**SOLD*Very Clean 2008 Model Honda Civic; Abuja / **THREAD CLOSED**Foreign Used Honda Civic: ENUGU STATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
We have a Honda Civic iVtec I want to fix because it has been parked for a long while (2 years or there about). I got home and discovered rats are beginning to find comfort staying inside. I want to put it back to top shape in the sense that after all the repairs; the car can take me to anywhere in Nigeria.

Before we parked it, the engine had no problem… However, I will list the possible problems now with it and I need experts in the house to help me with the associated cost as well as a very very reliable mechanic that can completely fix it.

• New Battery
• Shock Absorber
• Adjuster
• Key problem (if Possible a new Key Sensor)
• Central Lock seems unresponsive
• Boot and Fuel tank Button very stiff and not as flexible as before
• I want to Change the Stereo System.
• Interior roof
• Chair re-wrapping.
• Internal Body work (it is in bad bad shape right now)
• Front Bumper Change or to be securely tight
• Possible New tires (I intend to travel a lot)
• Boot no longer Closing securely
• Check Engine wires because I could visibly see that some wires have been cut by rats.
• Check all controls are working
• Body work ( Few dents and also I need a re-spray)
• General Maintenance (Engine Oil, Transmission fluid, Gear, Brake etc)

If you can handle this job efficiently and with good cost and without compromising excellence, please contact me here and I would get back to you.

The Car is parked in Warri, Delta State.

Should you have a very good Mechanic in Warri, please contact me.

This car was a gift and it is a shame to see it deteriorate like this. I want it back to its best.

Thank you Fam.

Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
More Pictures

Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
More Photos

Re: Help!!!! I Want To Fix My Honda Civic by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
Why did u have to keep the car that long?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clean Sound Toyota Camry Tiny Light... Extra Clean / Clean Reg 08 Toyota Corrolla 4 Sale In Abuja / Toyota Camry 2008 For Sale. SOLD! SOLD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.