Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - (2167 Views)

Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston / Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos / Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by Wikinaija(m): 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
The Billionaire and US President-elect used some harsh words to described the blacks:
“African Americans are very lazy. The best they can do is gallivanting around ghettoes, lamenting how they are discriminated. These are the people America doesn’t need. They are the enemies of progress.

In general, when it rains white people think of farming and black people just want s*x.
Look at African countries like Kenya for instance, those people are stealing from their own government and go to invest the money in foreign countries. From the government to opposition, they only qualify to be used as a case study whenever bad examples are required.

How do you trust even those who have ran away to hide here at the United States, hiding behind education?

I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I don’t care because even the internet they are using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side. These (Africans) are people who import everything including matchsticks.

In my opinion, most of these African countries ought to be recolonized again for another 100 years because they know nothing about leadership and self governance.”
Chai!! This man really ‘finish’ Africans!

https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/01/when-it-rains-the-whites-think-of-farming-blacks-think-of-sx-donald-trump/

1 Share

Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by donfemo(m): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
Its the Hard truth

2 Likes

Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by Corrinthians(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by missluv: 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Am Scared Of This Man O
Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Says the man who grabs them by the ...... angry

2 Likes

Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by Adeyinka12(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
very hard true talk..... but i disagree with recolonization

1 Like

Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by Godfullsam(m): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
I guess he was refering to black Americans. He used Kenya as a case study just indirectly insult Obama.

1 Like

Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by tobillionaire(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
how many hours will sex last, is it fr d whole wet season he has no point ther..... i think Nigeria nids recolonization at least tribal wars will reduce

1 Like

Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by ayoxelee(m): 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
The guy is mouthed
Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by yarimo(m): 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
Trump you like it or not you are one of FAYOSE 'S relations.
Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
Adeyinka12:
very hard true talk.....
but i disagree with recolonization
Recolonization will be far better than wat we doing with Buhari

Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
I don't like Trump but I think this scrap is the job of some hungry blogger.

1 Like

Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by Prince081: 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nigerian leaders need to here this. We have all contributed our quota to make Africa/Africans a laughing stock. For Nigeria, the youths seems to have given up hence thr rush to birth their kids in the US and aquire US citizenship for their kids. Some people still insist that we will remain in this structureless contraption. May God help us.
Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by darknetcom: 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
Godfullsam:
I guess he was refering to black Americans. He used Kenya as a case study just indirectly insult Obama.

yea..he meant the kenyans and south-africans,,

surely not nigerians...
Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by Unemadu: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
Only people with inferioritycomplex will agree

1 Like

Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by Wikinaija(m): 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
hey it also on nairaland so shut the Bleep up
Aigbofa:
I don't like Trump but I think this scrap is the job of some hungry blogger.
Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
I wonder why gullible Nigerian youths will believe that Trumps said this rubbish. Again some Nigerian people spread false Mugabe Quotes and some people will jump on it and start celebrating crap.
On another thought if someone run you or your people down with such a publication, are you suppose to be the one to spread the falsehood?
WAKE UP... we are gradually turning ourselves to a laughing stock.
Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
Those who think otherwise of the man's sincere submission are delusional cos he spoke the gospel truth.

He should have used Nigeria instead of Kenya as case study.
Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by kelvinovie(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
There's truth in what he said, I still wonder while, will a president of Nigeria government travel to Germany, just to treat an ear infection. Lol. Or while will
Government officials, building residential and commercial houses outside Nigeria. Abi, they are planning to destroy Nigeria and run away with their families to were they own their houses outside Nigeria.
Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Wikinaija:
hey it also on nairaland so shut the Bleep up

It is true because you read it on Nairaland? You dumb ass monkey , not even your father can tell me to shut up.
Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by CplusJason: 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I don’t care because even the internet they are using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side.

I just love Donald Trump. Lol........ grin

Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by johnbosco5050(m): 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
tiri gbosa for d baba........honestly saying he said it all
Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by EmmySparky(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
This trump man is a racist though...but he always says the truth spot on...
Re: When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - by bennyann: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2017
When someone throws hurting words at us, let's look deep within and judge ourselves first, then we can conclude if we're worthy of throwing back hurtful words on the same issue also.

By now we should understand the saying "There is no place like Home" and "Be Your Own Man"

I Can't wait for the day the blacks would be somewhat independent.

(1) (Reply)

Israel Is Losing Heavily In The War To The North With Hezbollah. / How Rwanda Became The Singapore Of Africa- Cleanest Country In Africa / Uganda Passes Death Penalty On Gays, What Do U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.