Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

The Islamic Dilemma - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Islamic Dilemma (9504 Views)

The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma / What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? / The Truth About The Islamic Kaaba (the Black Stone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Islamic Dilemma by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:05am On Aug 28, 2017
THE ISLAMIC DILEMMA

When it Comes to the Bible, Allah and his Quran Disagree with Muslims!

It is rather an amazing thing to constantly hear our Muslim friends attack the Bible and its authority. Such attacks demand that we should remind our Muslim friends that their own theological presuppositions CONTRADICT what their own god and his Quran teach!

When it comes to the Holy Bible, the ONLY TRUE WORD OF THE LIVING GOD, our Muslim friends are more than convinced that the Bible is a corrupted book, despite the fact that they cannot offer a single proof to substantiate this bogus claim, not even from their man-made book; The Quran.

In this post, we will show some examples of how Allah of the Quran disagrees with our Muslim friends and their false theologies concerning the Bible.

For starter, the Quran acknowledges that the scripture (the Bible) was given to the household of Abraham and his lineage, which includes Moses and Jesus.

Furthermore, Allah stated in the Quran that the lineage of Abraham (his descendants) are given the promise of a "grand kingdom," which supports the biblical teachings that such kingdom belongs to Jesus, and it is an ever lasting kingdom (Genesis 17:19; 2 Samuel 7:12-16; Daniel 7:13-14):

Q4:54
"We gave of old the Scriptures and wisdom to the line of Abraham, and we gave them a grand kingdom"

Such teaching by the Quran affirms what the Bible teaches concerning the everlasting Kingdom of Christ, who is from the line of David and Abraham (cf. Matthew 1:1):

Luke 1:30-33
"30And the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. 31And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus. 32He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. And the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David, 33and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end.”

Allah also declared that he himself gave "the Book" to Moses, as a COMPLETE book, as a distinction between right or wrong for those who want to know how to walk right, as an explanation of ALL THINGS, as a guidance, and as a mercy, for those who believed be in meeting with God:

Q2:53
"And when We gave Moses the Book and the distinction that you might walk aright."

Q6:154
"Again, We gave the Scripture unto Moses, complete for him who would do good, an explanation of all things, a guidance and a mercy, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord."

How can a book that is COMPLETE according to this declaration in the Quran by Allah, somehow becomes corrupt. Does not this show that Allah's word cannot be trusted!

Furthermore, the BOOK Moses received as a guidance, was not just for his generation, but all Jews, as an inheritance:

Q40:53
"And we did give Moses the guidance; and we made the children of Israel to inherit the Book"

This confirms what the Bible clearly stated that Jesus is the End of the Law (Romans 10:3-4), that only He fulfilled the Law (Matthew 5:17), that He is the FINAL revelation of God (Hebrews 1:1-2), and that His message was to ALL NATIONS until the end of age.

Q5:46
"And we followed up the footsteps of these (prophets) with Jesus the son of Mary, confirming that which was before him and the law, and we brought him the gospel, wherein is guidance and light, verifying what was before it of the law, and a guidance and an admonition unto those who fear."

In addition, Jesus's message and his followers, will be made superior until the Day of Resurrection:

Q3:55
"Remember when God said, "O Jesus! verily I will cause thee to die, and will take thee up to myself and deliver thee from those who believe not; and I will place those who follow thee above those who believe not, until the day of resurrection. Then, to me is your return, and wherein ye differ will I decide between you."

Amazingly, the Quran acknowledges that all, scripture, command, and prophethood, belong to the Jewish people, exactly as shown in the Bible, since all the prophets and apostles are Jews, and the message of the Bible has to do with redemption by Grace by faith in Christ who fulfilled the requirements of the commands (Law), according to the scripture (the Bible). In fact, the Quran stated that the Jews are favored over ALL peoples:

Q45:16
"And verily we gave the Children of Israel the Scripture and the Command and the Prophethood, and provided them with good things and favored them above (all) peoples"

Jesus stated that Salvation comes from the Jews, and that the worship of God is not through or by praying towards temples but rather in Spirit:

John 4:22-24
"22You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. 24God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Finally, the Quran commands Muslims to accept all scripture which has been revealed to all prophets and messengers without making any distinction and with submission, and to seek the People of the Book for guidance when the Muslims are in doubt:

Q2:136
"Say (O Muslims): We believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto us and that which was revealed unto Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes, and that which Moses and Jesus received, and that which the prophets received from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and unto Him we have surrendered."

Q10:94-95
"But if you are in doubt as to what We have revealed to you, ask those who read the Book before you; certainly the truth has come to you from your Lord, therefore you should not be of the disputers. And you should not be of those who reject the communications of Allah, (for) then you should be one of the losers."

All such evidences from the Quran clearly shows that Allah and his Quran are in complete opposition to the Muslims' accusations against the Bible and its teachings.

Our question to our Muslim friends is:

If your God disagrees with you regarding the Bible and its message, why then do you disobey his instructions to you regarding submission to the Bible and its message of salvation?

- Al Fadi

See other related topics:

https://www.nairaland.com/1876086/arab-secular-woman-speaking-truth

https://www.nairaland.com/3251257/dramatic-construction-muslims-response-reading#47919171

https://www.nairaland.com/3649672/allah-what-origin-belief-allah#54041395

https://www.nairaland.com/2587564/10-things-muslims-dont-want#37836660

https://www.nairaland.com/2419874/comparison-between-jesus-muhammad#35373742

https://www.nairaland.com/3863695/richard-dawkins-reveals-why-islam#57552144

https://www.nairaland.com/3775716/6-big-reasons-why-islam#56141886

https://www.nairaland.com/3965454/quran-affirms-gospels-then-it#59123948

https://www.nairaland.com/4008987/relationship-between-muhammad-satan#59775791

https://www.nairaland.com/4013715/chronology-religion-peace#59841496

https://www.nairaland.com/4029079/satan-delivered-islam-muhammad-following#60071266

https://www.nairaland.com/2342685/prophet-how-islam-created#34179821

https://www.nairaland.com/4047486/september-11-day-infamy-throughout#60352458

https://www.nairaland.com/4016468/islamic-dilemma#59887926

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by mukhtara446(m): 2:30am On Aug 28, 2017
Question please. I am Muslim I want to known what Christians believe from a Christian, please is Jesus the creator of heaven's and earth's

1 Like

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
mukhtara446:

Question please. I am Muslim I want to known what Christians believe from a Christian, please is Jesus the creator of heaven's and earth's

Before I answer your question, have you got any objection to the OP? undecided
Re: The Islamic Dilemma by mukhtara446(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Before I answer your question, have you got any objection to the OP? undecided
Yes first he said the Bible the only word of the living god that's why I need to asked the question
Re: The Islamic Dilemma by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
mukhtara446:

Yes first he said the Bible the only word of the living god that's why I need to asked the question

Why don't you agree with his assertion?
Re: The Islamic Dilemma by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
mukhtara446:

Yes, Jesus is the creator of all things (heaven and earth).

1 Like

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by mukhtara446(m): 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Yes, Jesus is the creator of all things (heaven and earth).

then who is his father that he used to mentioned
Re: The Islamic Dilemma by Ken4Christ: 12:50am On Sep 01, 2017
mukhtara446:
then who is his father that he used to mentioned

The Father is God and Jesus is the Son of God. You can't separate the Father from the Son. He made the world through Jesus. The things of God cannot be comprehended with the natural mind. You must be born again to grasp them fully.

2 Likes

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 01, 2017
Ken4Christ:

The Father is God and Jesus is the Son of God. You can't separate the Father from the Son. He made the world through Jesus. The things of God cannot be comprehended with the natural mind. You must be born again to grasp them fully.

Gibberish

There is ONLY ONE GOD.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by Empiree: 4:00am On Sep 01, 2017
frosbel2:

Gibberish

There is ONLY ONE GOD.
u noticed his trash too grin

1 Like

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by mukhtara446(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2017
Ken4Christ:

So from what you are saying God made the world through Jesus, that means their is God before Jesus. And Jesus and God are separate name's not one. Or iam wrong

3 Likes

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by Ken4Christ: 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
mukhtara446:
So from what you are saying God made the world through Jesus, that means their is God before Jesus. And Jesus and God are separate name's not one. Or iam wrong

A JW spotted. Even if I give you proofs that Jesus is God manifestation in the flesh, you will not believe.
Re: The Islamic Dilemma by alBHAGDADI: 3:03am On Sep 02, 2017
Ken4Christ:

A JW spotted. Even if I give you proofs that Jesus is God manifestation in the flesh, you will not believe.
Pls, ignore that guy cos he's a Muslim using the Islamic tactics to derail the truth of this thread which he can't bear.

1 Like

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by mukhtara446(m): 6:34am On Sep 02, 2017
Ken4Christ:

you can try me. how is he god in the flesh, when at the time when about to be hang he shouted "father father , why did you abandoned me.

4 Likes

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by Ken4Christ: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2017
mukhtara446:
you can try me. how is he god in the flesh, when at the time when about to be hang he shouted "father father , why did you abandoned me.

The natural man cannot understand the things of the spirit of God. I will not waste my time with you. I only pray for you to repent before you land in the very hell you don't believe in where your founder has been spotted in terrible pains and agonies.

3 Likes

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by Ken4Christ: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2017
frosbel2:

Gibberish

There is ONLY ONE GOD.

Yes, there is only one God who is invisible and Jesus is the physical manifestation of the invisible God. This is the mystery of godliness the natural man cannot comprehend. If you want to see God, look at Jesus. The fullness of Godhead dwells in him bodily. He who has seen Jesus has seen God, the father.

2 Likes

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by AryEmber(f): 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
mukhtara446:
You had better nod to everything they say cause i can assure you that you wont hear the last of it.

1 Like

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by mukhtara446(m): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ken4Christ:

The natural man cannot understand the things of the spirit of God. I will not waste my time with you. I only pray for you to repent before you land in the very hell you don't believe in where your founder has been spotted in terrible pains and agonies.
what kind of a god would punish me because of what natural man can't understand, he didn't make it natural, he did not say he is god when he came, he pray to someone for assistant when he need it with his head on the ground in total submission and cry out for help. he pray in the temple, And its like Jesus said he came for the lost sheep of Israel only

2 Likes

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by Empiree: 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
mukhtara446:
what kind of a god would punish me because of what natural man can't understand, he didn't make it natural, he did not say he is god when he came, he pray to someone for assistant when he need it with his head on the ground in total submission and cry out for help. he pray in the temple, And its like Jesus said he came for the lost sheep of Israel only
They will forever be confused. They are the ones in dilemma.

4 Likes

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by mukhtara446(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Yes, there is only one God who is invisible and Jesus is the physical manifestation of the invisible God. This is the mystery of godliness the natural man cannot comprehend. If you want to see God, look at Jesus. The fullness of Godhead dwells in him bodily. He who has seen Jesus has seen God, the father.
then where can we see him or did you think that picture is really Jesus. you can't even handle seeing the Sun you talking about seeing his creator. Moses can't handle the sight of God. There is and will forever be One true creator that everything comes from him,whom need nothing and everything is in need of him, he has none in second and he did not share his Glory. He is Almighty the rule of nature don't apply to him. Jesus can't Be God(deity worthy of worship) caused he prove himself to be week.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by Ken4Christ: 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
mukhtara446:
then where can we see him or did you think that picture is really Jesus. you can't even handle seeing the Sun you talking about seeing his creator. Moses can't handle the sight of God. There is and will forever be One true creator that everything comes from him,whom need nothing and everything is in need of him, he has none in second and he did not share his Glory. He is Almighty the rule of nature don't apply to him. Jesus can't Be God(deity worthy of worship) caused he prove himself to be week.

I guess it is the same Bible we make reference to.

Please explain the Scripture verses to us below;

Hebrews 1:1-3.

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

Colossians 1:13-15.
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: note

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15 Who is the IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE GOD, the firstborn of every creature:

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? HE THAT HATH SEEN ME HATH SEEN THE FATHER; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

1st Timothy 3:16. And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: GOD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

There are many more witnesses testifying to the fact that Jesus is the manifestation of God in the flesh. The sense cannot comprehend it so it tries to disprove it even with clear witnesses.

It is just like the sense trying to comprehend how God can be everywhere. It doesn't make sense, you just accept it by faith.

How can Jesus be God and still have a God and we say there is one God. The physical senses cannot handle it but it is true.

I know that instead of analyzing the scriptures above, you will come up with the one that appears to support your position on the subject. This is spiritual fraud. You should be able to explain every Scripture that is connected to the subject in discussion.

So, please tell analyze each of the verses above in context.

2 Likes

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by Ken4Christ: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
mukhtara446:

God has revealed himself not only as a God of love but as a God of judgment. His love is immeasurable and his judgment is dreadful.

He punishes disobedience and he warns everyone to repent and embrace the gospel otherwise you will face his wrath.

The book of Revelation says;

Revelation 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

1 Like

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by mukhtara446(m): 2:27am On Sep 03, 2017
Ken4Christ:

God has revealed himself not only as a God of love but as a God of judgment. His love is immeasurable and his judgment is dreadful.

He punishes disobedience and he warns everyone to repent and embrace the gospel otherwise you will face his wrath.

The book of Revelation says;

Revelation 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

My Man God is Almighty the creator, Jesus was his messenger sent to his creation to show them how to reconnect to their creator and nothing else " Jesus said, himself can do nothing what he hear he judge and he summited not to his will but to the will of his father. Be like Jesus summit yourself to your creator and follow his commandment and fight your inner Battle between your desire and command. Peace

1 Like

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by mukhtara446(m): 3:05am On Sep 03, 2017
Ken4Christ:

I guess it is the same Bible we make reference to.

Please explain the Scripture verses to us below;

Hebrews 1:1-3.

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

Colossians 1:13-15.
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: note

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15 Who is the IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE GOD, the firstborn of every creature:

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? HE THAT HATH SEEN ME HATH SEEN THE FATHER; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

1st Timothy 3:16. And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: GOD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

There are many more witnesses testifying to the fact that Jesus is the manifestation of God in the flesh. The sense cannot comprehend it so it tries to disprove it even with clear witnesses.

It is just like the sense trying to comprehend how God can be everywhere. It doesn't make sense, you just accept it by faith.

How can Jesus be God and still have a God and we say there is one God. The physical senses cannot handle it but it is true.

I know that instead of analyzing the scriptures above, you will come up with the one that appears to support your position on the subject. This is spiritual fraud. You should be able to explain every Scripture that is connected to the subject in discussion.

So, please tell analyze each of the verses above in context.
I will try to do that, but correct me if iam wrong. In my point of view the Bible content 3 kind of speeches, the Word of God, the word of Jesus, And the word of someone. All in one and I only believe in the word of God in the Bible and word of Jesus in what they said by themselves. Any third party word, I have to analysis it cause he have his opinion I have mine in the way of understanding and God did not sent him for me. In John 14:9 what I will said is that "he was asked for the way to the father, Then he give his respond. Which I believed in, at the time of Jesus he was the only way to the father for the lost sheep of Israel they have no any other way to reach the father until they followed Jesus. And from that verse you will see he did not claimed to be God, if his disciples are asking him for the way to God. Since from the beginning he will declared himself As God and they will followed him as such. Since that's what brought him .

2 Likes

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by adjoviomole(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
mukhtara446:

Who alone have the power to create?

1 Like

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by shadeyinka(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
mukhtara446:

Let the Bible answer that for you

1. Colossians 1:13- ( Speaking of Jesus)
13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. (NKJV)

2. John1:1- (Speaking of Jesus)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. ...

10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. 12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. (NKJV)

Maybe you can first digest these two.

Any other Question? I'll be glad to answer you

2 Likes

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by mukhtara446(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
shadeyinka:

Let the Bible answer that for you

1. Colossians 1:13- ( Speaking of Jesus)

2. John1:1- (Speaking of Jesus)

Maybe you can first digest these two.

Any other Question? I'll be glad to answer you
All what you mentioned are some people speaking about Jesus don't you have word that jesus speak about himself
Re: The Islamic Dilemma by mukhtara446(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
adjoviomole:

Who alone have the power to create?
The Creators Alone has the power to create.
Re: The Islamic Dilemma by shadeyinka(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
mukhtara446:
All what you mentioned are some people speaking about Jesus don't you have word that jesus speak about himself
What do you mean by that!
Haven't you read the Taurat? Whose words were recorded.

Rev1:8
8 “ I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “ who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” (NKJV)

2 Likes

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by mukhtara446(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
shadeyinka:

What do you mean by that!
Haven't you read the Taurat? Whose words were recorded.

Rev1:8
that might be the speech of the lord because it's say "I" And that isn't Jesus it's the Almighty lord of the heavens and earth below
Re: The Islamic Dilemma by shadeyinka(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
mukhtara446:
that might be the speech of the lord because it's say "I" And that isn't Jesus it's the Almighty lord of the heavens and earth below

Please read a few verses above and below, you'll understand that it was Jesus speaking to John. It was a message to the seven churches in Asia.

See the continuation:

Revelation 1:17
17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “ Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead , and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death. 19 Write (NKJV)

Let me indulge you with one more

John14:8-9

8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”
9 Jesus said to him, “ Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves. (NKJV)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Islamic Dilemma by shadeyinka(m): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
mukhtara446:
I will try to do that, but correct me if iam wrong. In my point of view the Bible content 3 kind of speeches, the Word of God, the word of Jesus, And the word of someone. All in one and I only believe in the word of God in the Bible and word of Jesus in what they said by themselves. Any third party word, I have to analysis it cause he have his opinion I have mine in the way of understanding and God did not sent him for me. In John 14:9 what I will said is that "he was asked for the way to the father, Then he give his respond. Which I believed in, at the time of Jesus he was the only way to the father for the lost sheep of Israel they have no any other way to reach the father until they followed Jesus. And from that verse you will see he did not claimed to be God, if his disciples are asking him for the way to God. Since from the beginning he will declared himself As God and they will followed him as such. Since that's what brought him .

Does the Quran contain other words than that of Allah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Satisfy Your Spiritual Thirst / God Give Us Christian Homes / Adventist Church Appeals To FG To Stop Conducting Elections On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.