Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

[entertainment] Zara Record Label To Unveil First New Artist On January 1st 2017 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [entertainment] Zara Record Label To Unveil First New Artist On January 1st 2017 (1462 Views)

Patricia And Tracetv Unveil First Partnership With The Patricia Evolution Series / Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music / I Need Gospel Record Label To Sign Me In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[entertainment] Zara Record Label To Unveil First New Artist On January 1st 2017 by DonEmmycom(m): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2017
Don Emmy Posted [Entertainment] Zara Record Label To Unveil First New Artist On January 1st 2017

December 30, 2016..

Zara records is a platform to build and promote young musical artist, to showcase there are God giving talent for you to see, feel and enjoy Good music.

Zara Records is also a new Record label that will be launched on the 1st of january 2017, owner by Mr Ali who is the CEO of Zara Records

Mr Ali is a music lover who loves good music and talented artiste to work with him and make it big in the music industry, you guys should watch out for "Zara Records" in 2017

Zara Records kitchen(STUDIO) is 98% ready.... will be fully in operation by January 1st 2017

Zara Records First Official act, face and details to be unveil 1st January 2017 ...that few hours from now.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

No Frauds, Regret In Your Tears, Change It - Mp3/lyrics Download / 6lack X Bryson Tiller Type Beat - Let Me Keep You Prod By Victor Lance / Download Ipcraft - Aje (my Love) Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.