Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Whogohost Vs Qservers Vs Better Host Which Is The Best?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whogohost Vs Qservers Vs Better Host Which Is The Best?? (1219 Views)

Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) / Better Host / Which Is Preferable; Whogohost Or Web4africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whogohost Vs Qservers Vs Better Host Which Is The Best?? by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 02, 2017
Hello Nairalanders. I am opening this thread to know the opinions of our lovely bloggers on the hosting providers mentioned above i currently use whogohost but i just want to see if i can be convinced to change please drop your opinions lets help ourselves. Which one is better and why?
Re: Whogohost Vs Qservers Vs Better Host Which Is The Best?? by emcee4love(m): 6:10am On Jan 02, 2017
kingelemide:
Hello Nairalanders. I am opening this thread to know the opinions of our lovely bloggers on the hosting providers mentioned above i currently use whogohost but i just want to see if i can be convinced to change please drop your opinions lets help ourselves. Which one is better and why?

Hello,

I ranked BETAHOST as my number one web hosting company in Nigeria. Not only for their outstanding user satisfaction unlimited features, but also for their superb technical support when need arise, which were carefully tailored to suit me.

Fastest Server.

They are corrently on promo with 40℅ Off on all their shared hosting and reseller hosting which will last till 4th Jan 2017

Coupon Code: WHCHR16

Kindly give them a trial.
Re: Whogohost Vs Qservers Vs Better Host Which Is The Best?? by betahost247(m): 6:22am On Jan 02, 2017
kingelemide:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our services.

Beta Host provides Reliable and cheap Web hosting in Nigeria starting @ N3,500/year, providing services to meet each pocket. We provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable linux web servers with Datacenters close to you..

We guarantee our commitment to quality. Satisfy your need for speed and keep your wallet happy too. We combine SSD technology with the latest hardware, to bring you revved-up site performance that comes in under budget. In most cases, our Web Hosting is 50% faster than the other guys..

Why not try us today and you will never regret having us as one of your favorite web hosting provider:

http://www.betahost247.com

Hope to have you as one of our premium customer.

Thank you

Regards,
Adebayo Adeyemi
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Re: Whogohost Vs Qservers Vs Better Host Which Is The Best?? by betahost247(m): 6:24am On Jan 02, 2017
emcee4love:

Hello,

I ranked BETAHOST as my number one web hosting company in Nigeria. Not only for their outstanding user satisfaction unlimited features, but also for their superb technical support when need arise, which were carefully tailored to suit me.

Fastest Server.

They are corrently on promo with 40℅ Off on all their shared hosting and reseller hosting which will last till 4th Jan 2017

Coupon Code: WHCHR16

Kindly give them a trial.

Hello emcee,

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service. We are committed to give you the best services.

Have a wonderful day ahead.

Thank you once more

Regards,
Adebayo Adeyemi
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Re: Whogohost Vs Qservers Vs Better Host Which Is The Best?? by oojuola: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
kingelemide:

Well according to my experience so far, qservers has not disappointed me at all.

I even have an account officer there that i can reach directly if i have any issue with my website.

(1) (Reply)

Please Beware Of Hosting Your Website With Smartweb (smartweb.com.ng)!! / Web Designer / Free Customized email address yourname@yourcompany.com with Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.