Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,857 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Nigerian Nollywood Actor Chinedu ‘aki’ Ikedieze Welcomes His Son (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Nollywood Actor Chinedu ‘aki’ Ikedieze Welcomes His Son (photos) (828 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown / Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' / Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Nollywood Actor Chinedu ‘aki’ Ikedieze Welcomes His Son (photos) by myofficial: 2:17am On Jan 02, 2017

The comic actor and his wife Nneoma Nwaijah just welcomed their first child.

The happy father took to Instagram to announce the arrival of their first child in a comic and biblical manner. Sharing his baby’s photo on January 1, 2017, he wrote:
“UNTO US A CHILD IS BORN”

Aki and Nneoma got married in 2011 and their marriage generated a lot of talks looking at his height and that of his wife. But despite all that, the couple has been enjoying their marital life.

click to see photos:http://londonloaded.com.ng/nollywood-actor-chinedu-aki-ikedieze-welcomes-son-photo/
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Actor Chinedu ‘aki’ Ikedieze Welcomes His Son (photos) by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 02, 2017
Congrats to him
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Actor Chinedu ‘aki’ Ikedieze Welcomes His Son (photos) by esorison(m): 3:17am On Jan 02, 2017
Welcome to father-hood!
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Actor Chinedu ‘aki’ Ikedieze Welcomes His Son (photos) by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 02, 2017
Congratulations.
For those of u thinking that the father's height will be transferred to the child shall likely get disappointed because it is a recessive trait
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Actor Chinedu ‘aki’ Ikedieze Welcomes His Son (photos) by ironheart(m): 3:35am On Jan 02, 2017
kenonze:
Congratulations.
For those of u thinking that the father's height will be transferred to the child shall likely get disappointed because it is a recessive trait
its a 50:50 thing.
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Actor Chinedu ‘aki’ Ikedieze Welcomes His Son (photos) by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 02, 2017
ironheart:
its a 50:50 thing.

No one In his family has such trait.
The tendency of passing it to his first generation is less than 0.5%
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Actor Chinedu ‘aki’ Ikedieze Welcomes His Son (photos) by orisa37: 4:07am On Jan 02, 2017
This Child shall be GOOD IJN AMEN.
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Actor Chinedu ‘aki’ Ikedieze Welcomes His Son (photos) by ironheart(m): 6:36am On Jan 02, 2017
kenonze:

No one In his family has such trait.
The tendency of passing it to his first generation is less than 0.5%
yea the chance of 0.5% happening is always there.
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Actor Chinedu ‘aki’ Ikedieze Welcomes His Son (photos) by Nixiepie(f): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2017
kenonze:
Congratulations.
I heard that is not his son buh his niece
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Actor Chinedu ‘aki’ Ikedieze Welcomes His Son (photos) by shaqhead: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2017
esorison:
Welcome to father-hood!
Hello esorison, i got a notification on Nland dt u sent me a PM, I hv checked my email n cnt seem to see any emanil from u. Just mention me and say whatever it is!
Re: Nigerian Nollywood Actor Chinedu ‘aki’ Ikedieze Welcomes His Son (photos) by ehnmoe: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2017
kenonze:
Congratulations.
post=52453722]Congratulations.
what about those that wasn't thinking...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Throwback Photo Of Iyanya / These Celebrities Didn’t Think They Need An Oscar To Prove Their Worth (pics) / Video Of Brother Naija Housemates Thintalltony And Bisola Passionately Kissed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.