Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

What Business Can I Do With A Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With A Million Naira (1577 Views)

What Business Can I Invest 100,000 Naira / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With A Million Naira by SAMPAM(m): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2009
An uncle of my promise to give me one million (#1m) with pay back period of one year if i could tell him the kind of BUSINESS i will do with the money, plz guys i need and advice cos i know he is very serious about it.
Re: What Business Can I Do With A Million Naira by kyriano: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2009
A firm with presence in many countries facilitates business transaction between overseas manufacturers/suppliers and importers. You can pay 50% of the cost of freight and 50% BALANCE UPON DELIVERY OF GOODS. You can import products from U.S, Japan, China and more. From the comfort of your home or office you can import goods such as cars, laptops, phones, health products, cloths, foot wears, and many more.
Its VERY SECURE. Many importers are using it to cut cost.
For details visit http://www.naijaimporter..com/ or call 80855 805 339.
Re: What Business Can I Do With A Million Naira by next1(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2009
hi,
Cattle business is very lucrative. If you are in Lagos you can make up to 20% monthly. It is not seasonal though price may vary from time to time. Cows are very useful in diverse ways apart from being a primary source of protein. All the extracts are useful. You can up your profit by butchering ie slaughtering and dressing the cows for the market. This can double your margin.

TYPICAL BUTHERS’ DAILY SALES RECORDS

CAPITAL: N150,000

EXPENDITURE:

COST OF A 200 Kg COW – 105,000
LADA (ROYALTY) - 2000
LEVIES – 2500
TRANSPORTATION FROM THE SLAB TO THE LOADING BAY – 1000
LABOR - 3000
MISCELLANEOUS – 2000
TOTAL: 115,500

SALES:

HEAD – 7000
SKIN – 5000
INNARDS – 13000
EJA (REMNANTS) – N2500
GIZARD – N300
TAIL – N2000
PENIS (FOR MALE) – N350
MUSCLE – N500
BONES – N6000
BEEF @ N600 PER Kg, ASSUMING BEEF IS 140 Kg – N84, 000
TOTAL: N120,650

PROFIT: N5150
This is a based on killing just one cow.
contact me on 08038408441 or info@multibusinessnetwork.com for more details
Report to moderator 41.219.242.192
300k On Haulage Business? Read This! Businesses To Start With About N1m Haulage Business In Nigeria Page 2
Pages: (1) Go Up Send Topic to Friend by E-mail
Re: What Business Can I Do With A Million Naira by eplanner: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2009
I have like 5 acres of land at Ibeju Lekki (Lekki Free Trade Zone), it is situated behind ARM Beechwood estate.
The price per plot goes for 2 million naira. if you are interested you can call this number :08034949792 or email me at ardourjewels@ymail.com.
You have the opportunity to inspect the place.
Re: What Business Can I Do With A Million Naira by mygladness: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2009
e-planner:

I have like 5 acres of land at Ibeju Lekki (Lekki Free Trade Zone), it is situated behind ARM Beechwood estate.
The price per plot goes for 2 million naira. if you are interested you can call this number :08034949792 or email me at ardourjewels@ymail.com.
You have the opportunity to inspect the place.

What is the meaning of this? How does the need for N1 million business idea applies here?
Re: What Business Can I Do With A Million Naira by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2009
@ mygladness

I cannot help laughing.
Re: What Business Can I Do With A Million Naira by CG1: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2009
There are so many businesses that you can do with a million naira to make enough profits, We can make it happen for you easily, Read below for more information:

Looking to starting your own business? Look no further!

Do you want to be your own Boss? An Entrepreneur?

Do you know what it takes to be an entrepreneur?

Is you Business undergoing some kinds of downfall, risks?

Do you know what to do to have a successful business?

Are you looking for a Business start up Income/ Funds/ Money
"Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship. The act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth."

At Crownsworth Business Academy, We let you know that the important thing is about not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it

Crownsworth Business Academy offers support and educational training to budding and existing Entrepreneurs as well as businessmen and women. It was established for those who want to learn how to start a small business or those who want help with an existing business. We help to PROVIDE JOB for the UNEMPLOYED

The Academy seeks to increase the success of small business as well as enhance the productivity of existing businesses and governmental bodies by providing expert and readily accessible assistance. The Institute will do this by creating an environment where entrepreneurial research, education and business support can flourish through education, training, and counseling services.

We have links and partnerships with so many International business and companies, we can link you up and get you connected.

If you are interested; Call 08035094723 to book an appointment or send an email to info@crownsworthinc.com

Our websites are ;
http://www.crownsworthinc.com/business_academy.html

http://www.linkagesummit.org/cbiinstitute.htm
Re: What Business Can I Do With A Million Naira by smithman: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2009
just be careful

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need Printing Machines For Your Newspaper, Magazines, Calendars, Etc? / High Tech Atm Fraud- Be Warned / How To Set-up Sachet Water (pure Water) Production Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.