Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Wishes Doesn't Bring Riches! How To Begin The Journey; - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Wishes Doesn't Bring Riches! How To Begin The Journey; (647 Views)

The Journey Through My Farming A-Z With Photos / Nigeria To Begin Exports Of Zobo Leaves To Mexico, Says NASQ / Hatching Guinea Eggs Via A Broody Local Hen. The Journey!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wishes Doesn't Bring Riches! How To Begin The Journey; by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2017
Every year we receive a great lot of wishes from friends, family, even prayers from Men of God, but at the end, we seems not to meet our set target and goals. Why? This is it, if wishes were horses, then beggars would ride one. Wishes doesn't bring riches, Wishes and prayers are good but the principal thing is making God the chief planner of our life, Remebring God first in our resolution and letting go of the sinful ways. Isaiah 52:12 says But you will not leave in haste
or go in flight; for the Lord will go before you, the God of Israel will be your rear guard.... To have a journey mercy this year, let it not be in haste and anticipation just like that of the past. Meet God demands of PERFECTION and he will meet your demand of NEEDs,
i know some will say action is all will need, yeah, true. but if God doesn't crown your actions, it will be a waste. Look, God is the action that can turn your malfunction to great functions. In JER 4:3-4 the LORD said ..........''Plough up your unploughed fields:do not sow your fields among thorns. Keep your covenant with me, your LORD, and dedicate yourselves to me........
Do not set a new goals and plans with those SIN still in place, Ploughed your land, set your target but do not sow your seeds in thorns. Don't try to take any step without uprooting and clearing out the thorns(SIN-All indecent actions, being jealous of the rich young guys ''not all riches are from GOD'', hot temper, gossip, hatred and fight, blasphemy, lies(nothing like white or saving lies) flirting and adultery). Dedicating yourself unto God, is the first thing that must come first. Godly dedication is punishing our flesh in order to submit ourselves wholeheartedly unto God; living our life for the LORD purpose which will be in accordance with our own purpose. God can, as he promises to bring back all your lost in the past and make your future worth living for if you confess your sin and CHANGE your ways.
Peace!.... By #Iamwordlord Gabriel Lucky.

1 Like

Re: Wishes Doesn't Bring Riches! How To Begin The Journey; by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 6:45am On Jan 03, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:
Every year we receive a great lot of wishes from friends, family, even prayers from Men of God, but at the end, we seems not to meet our set target and goals. Why? This is it, if wishes were horses, then beggars would ride one. Wishes doesn't bring riches, Wishes and prayers are good but the principal thing is making God the chief planner of our life, Remebring God first in our resolution and letting go of the sinful ways. Isaiah 52:12 says But you will not leave in haste
or go in flight; for the Lord will go before you, the God of Israel will be your rear guard.... To have a journey mercy this year, let it not be in haste and anticipation just like that of the past. Meet God demands of PERFECTION and he will meet your demand of NEEDs,
i know some will say action is all will need, yeah, true. but if God doesn't crown your actions, it will be a waste. Look, God is the action that can turn your malfunction to great functions. In JER 4:3-4 the LORD said ..........''Plough up your unploughed fields:do not sow your fields among thorns. Keep your covenant with me, your LORD, and dedicate yourselves to me........
Do not set a new goals and plans with those SIN still in place, Ploughed your land, set your target but do not sow your seeds in thorns. Don't try to take any step without uprooting and clearing out the thorns(SIN-All indecent actions, being jealous of the rich young guys ''not all riches are from GOD'', hot temper, gossip, hatred and fight, blasphemy, lies(nothing like white or saving lies) flirting and adultery). Dedicating yourself unto God, is the first thing that must come first. Godly dedication is punishing our flesh in order to submit ourselves wholeheartedly unto God; living our life for the LORD purpose which will be in accordance with our own purpose. God can, as he promises to bring back all your lost in the past and make your future worth living for if you confess your sin and CHANGE your ways.
Peace!.... By #Iamwordlord Gabriel Lucky.

cc dominique missyb3 mynd44 obinoscopy ishilove lalasticlala
Re: Wishes Doesn't Bring Riches! How To Begin The Journey; by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

cc dominique missyb3 mynd44 obinoscopy ishilove lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I Have An Opportunity For Trusted Agro/food Products Suppliers For Export / MMM In Broiler Production... / Eggs Distributors Needed In Abeokuta!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.