Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well (49314 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside / Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone / Man Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Remains In Soak Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by dre11(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2017
Homicide detectives at the State Criminal Investigations Department (SCID), Panti, Yaba, Lagos State, have arrested a suspected cult member, who murdered his girlfriend and dumped her corpse in a well at the Igando area of the Lagos State.

The suspect, Yemi, 27, alleged to be a member of , was said to have beaten his girlfriend to death after accusing her of dating a rival cult member in the community.

The incident, which happened on December 30, was said to have shocked and angered residents. The body of the lady was discovered when a neighbour went to the well to fetch water.

He raised the alarm, attracting attention of other tenants. An eye witness, who didn’t want his name mentioned, said: “The suspect, after committing the crime, went into his apartment and started hurriedly to pack his belongings.

He wanted to escape. He was caught by residents and handed over to Igando Police Station.”

The remains of the lady was later removed from the well by the officials of the State Fire Fighters and deposited at Igando General Hospital Mortuary.

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Dolapo Badmos, who confirmed the incident, said the suspect had been arrested and transferred to SCID for further investigations of the matter.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/cultist-murders-girlfriend-dumps-corpse-well/

lalasticlala
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by CplusJason: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2017
That's the trademark of the stupid Ayes Confraternity.

To Kill At Any Slight Provocation

WestLife sef......... cool

I wish Yemi a rough ride to the great beyond.

Warning; No stupid cultists should quote me. cool

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by madridguy(m): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by josephine123: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2017
too bad

1 Like

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by oyedun82(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2017
Date responsible and good guy.. They wont hear

They all want someone that can rock their world madly

48 Likes

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Mikylopez(f): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2017
donno wahs with girls and bad guys.... its sad tho

10 Likes

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Deejay1000(m): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2017
undecided Nawao wey girls plenty fa
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Monogamy: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2017
Let him rot in jail

Who cultist epp?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by ikombe: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2017
All this Afonja self grin grin

Ncan reporting live from lasgidi angry

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by MrIcredible: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2017
When you date a cultist or a bad boy.... cry
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Thisis2raw(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2017
This inhumane. You kill someone sister but you got a sister you love and ready to protect. Imagine where someone else kills her.

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by goingape: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2017
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/cultist-murders-girlfriend-dumps-corpse-well/

this is what happen when women love following different dicck
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by wendycindy(f): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2017
RIP to her... Happy new year y'al

1 Like

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Goldenheart(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2017
Useless set of people.... cultist, Rivals and all their girlfriends nationwide. angry angry

You still want to date that badt boy whom you like his swaggs Abi.

Same fate await.... angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by fuckfuckman(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2017
Please I want to ask a question. This guy committed a real crime by killing his girlfriend but Nnamdi Kanu only send people to kill Hausa Fulani but they did not kill is Kanu not innocent?
Trump we wait on you

6 Likes

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by yakflowz(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2017
U know he is a cultist and still went ahead to date him and u even live in the same house with him....RIP

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Tman66(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2017
grin Okay oh there's God grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Dsrooftiles: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by dhardline(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2017
angry. Smh....may her should R. I. P.
I know someone must have advised her not to date a cultist but she turned deaf ears for reasons best known to her. Now this is the result.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Moreoffaith(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2017
Which kind country be this self...bad news last year 2017 again na bad news again

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2017
Na only God ho help us...
Rip

1 Like

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by abdulfirst(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2017
May Almighty God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by viccozy(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2017
1st and 5th posters though....wats the point in arguing over the particular cult group he belongs to rather than condemning the act.......SMH.

6 Likes

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Umartins1(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2017
CplusJason:
That's the trademark of the stupid Ayes Confraternity.

To Kill At Any Slight Provocation

Uchihaitaci:

Hey dick for a face, what makes you think he is an axe man? Dummy .. he is most likely an airlord...That's how they act razz and stupid

Cultism alert! Rival cults in the house. Can someone also notice what I noticed?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by castiello(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=Monogamy post=52460088]Let him rot in jail[/quote

Yes oo I don't know who cult help those are the so called leaders of tomorrow my foot useless set of generations

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Vickiweezy(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2017
That mofo should rot in jail... #kpam angry
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by autotrader014(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2017
Mikylopez:
donno wahs with girls and bad guys.... its sad tho
My dear, some ladies have no sense of reasoning..

3 Likes

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2017
I don't know why a right thinking lady will date a known cultist,anyway rip, as for yemi , I wish you are given capital punishment

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by emperorchedda(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2017

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) / Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) / N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.