Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) (55848 Views)

Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) / Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) / 43-Year-Old Police Officer Buried In His Uniform In Adamawa State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by Iamthoney(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
favourmic:
Assuming after dancing and rejoicing in your new mansion yesternight, you woke up this morning to rush and catch up with your daily activities as you are doing right now, and you saw your body still lying helplessly on the bed. You were shocked, You tried to pick up your iphone 6 to call your (Rev) pastor or relatives and you couldn't pick it up. You tried opening your wardrobe to pick some money you hid there and couldn't. You started crying but no one heard you. You try touching the gate to go out, but u just went right through it. You went outside and your house mates were chatting, but you were not recognised. After some minutes, you saw your house neighbours coming out of your room with a severe cry, hitting their hands on your brand new Range Rover Jeep.
All you could hear them saying is *"HE IS GONE"* or *"SHE IS GONE"* You stood there watching them cry their hearts out in pain. So you asked yourself *WHERE EXACTLY AM I GOING?*
Your spirit started crying bitterly, because you were not prepared to start that journey so soon. BRETHREN where exactly do you think you are going if you stop breathing right now?. *Are you aware of your final destination?*
Remember your creator now because we have a place to go. So start preparing. Share to a group. I choose this noble group to prompt you of eternity and the only Lord
and Saviour- *JESUS CHRIST.*HE alone can take you home (HEAVEN). Forward this message to help save a life!
*Please Note:* this message is not compulsory to share but do share if you find it worthy because you might not be able to go round evangelising.
*GOD BLESS YOU FOR SHARING!* Happy New Year once more.
Are you a fan of Nollywood?
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by favourmic(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Iamthoney:
Are you a fan of Nollywood?

nope but a fan of Nairawood...... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by shotuns: 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
kogistar:
wow yoruba ppl are great

You surely need re-education to be able to read....
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by Iamthoney(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
favourmic:

nope but a fan of Nairawood...... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Because your post is synonymous to Nollywood's stories

1 Like

Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
Casket with different kinds of designs. Fish casket, power bike casket, motor casket, office casket, ship casket and plane casket they all have one thing in common. They all end up in the ground not to be seen again.
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by clemils1: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
you just kills english undecided
Lukmann1:
for a man that is death? rubbish
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by Defaramade(m): 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
VickyRotex:

Brother, I know fa. grin "Is" you from Kwara? undecided
Lol, Nah not from Kwara but I school in Ogbomosho, so I imitate their manner of talking cheesy
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
Lol, Nah not from Kwara but I school in Ogbomosho, so I imitate their manner of talking cheesy

lol. Interesting! "Our" manner of talking! grin
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
OP is that ur uncle's house he couldn't build befitting house for himself... chai it is well
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by Defaramade(m): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Interesting! "Our" manner of talking! grin
Are you from Ogbomosho or Ilorin? cheesy
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
Are you from Ogbomosho or Ilorin? cheesy

The latter! cool
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by Defaramade(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
VickyRotex:

The latter! cool
Alright ma'am, eyin ti Ilorin Afonja, shey the harmattan cold is not too severe over there?
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
Alright ma'am, eyin ti Ilorin Afonja, shey the harmattan cold is not too severe over there?

I'm sure the severity of the cold in Ilorin is little compared to the cold we're dealing with somewhere else.
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
teebaxy:
have you thought of the one that will be used to bury your father when he dies?
no bad blood here, everybody will surely die. just an imagination ni
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by Defaramade(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
VickyRotex:

I'm sure the severity of the cold in Ilorin is little compared to the cold we're dealing with somewhere else.
Chai, are you in Moscow?
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
project50:
fayose and buhari who will die first
only God knows
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by cruz419(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lol,,it a pity cos it dosent even guarantee him a boysquater in heaven,, grin
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
Chai, are you in Moscow?

lol. Nope!
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by klassykute(m): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
Araoluwa005:
nice one. I just dey imagine the kind of casket that will be built for Fayose when he dies
fry pan like casket. to fry more akara

1 Like

Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by klassykute(m): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
CACAWA:
Wait o,
Did he die?
hw can e die? bro e deaded
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by Defaramade(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Nope!
Better, my heart almost skipped a beat, I hear it gets extremely cold (subzero temperatures) in Moscow especially at this time of the year
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by bid4rich(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
So........ how does this one take him to heaven?
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
Better, my heart almost skipped a beat, I hear it gets extremely cold (subzero temperatures) in Moscow especially at this time of the year

hahahaha. cheesy Yea, Russia is a very cold country!
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by reykhana(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lukmann1:
"death"....... M 100% sure that dead man's english is way better that yours!!!
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by tawababiola: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Danny287:
My uncle LT CDR EE UJONG (RTD) who was buried in Ugep, Yakurr Local Government area of Cross River he was buried by the Nigerian Navy. And the ship you see which is his casket was built by and indigene of the village with the kind of talent displayed by the young man, am truly convinced that Nigeria is really blessed with talents check out the pics below.

Check them out and tell me what you think about it.
Please boss help me move this to the permanent site thanks

OK okada drop me here Wana make comment buh na later sha. Nice concept

Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by Defaramade(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
VickyRotex:

hahahaha. cheesy Yea, Russia is a very cold country!
Very cold fa, I don't think I can live in that country, na so so catarrh and sneezing every day cheesy
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by donhils: 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lukmann1:
How can a man be death?
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
Very cold fa, I don't think I can live in that country, na so so catarrh and sneezing every day cheesy

lol. Koletoyen fa! You will survive.
All you need do is to always keep yourself warm and probably get a flu shot annually.
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by Defaramade(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Koletoyen fa! You will survive.
All you need do is to always keep yourself warm and probably get a flu shot annually.
Lol, just kidding fa grin grin grin
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
Lol, just kidding fa grin grin grin
lol cool
Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by Defaramade(m): 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
clemils1:
you just kills english undecided
Urs is worse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Man Dozing Off At A Wedding Ceremony In Church (Photo) / Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video / Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.