Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

2017 Tiwa Savage Loves Bodylikemilk_skincare Natural Lotions - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 2017 Tiwa Savage Loves Bodylikemilk_skincare Natural Lotions (4307 Views)

Recipes For Soaps, Lotions, Perfumes And Shampoo / Become An Oyinbo Pepper With Our Organic Whitening Lotions / Oriflame Products Now Available ( Cosmetics, Body Lotions, Body Spray, Perfumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Tiwa Savage Loves Bodylikemilk_skincare Natural Lotions by kwinrachdiadem(f): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
[b][/b] I KNEW THAT WOULD GET YOUR ATTENTION,LOOL....OK TO THE REAL DEAL :::: DO YOU HAVE DEEP SPOTS, TOUGH BURNS UNDER EYES, STUBBORN SKIN OR STRETCHMARKS!!! , DARK LIPS, DARK UNDERARMS, INNER THIGHS, DARK BUTTOCKS OR NECK, FACE ETC?!!!? ALRIGHT WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR THIS NEW YEAR @bodylikemilk_skincare has fully restocked and is ready for the NEW YEAR!!!! CALL 09 035 4383 27 OR email : bodylikemilk.intl@gmail.com or personally follow @Alexisobah
1LITRE HALFCAST BATH
1LITRE EGYPTIAN BATH
1LITRE EGYPTIAN MILK LOTION
1LITRE HALFCAST LOTION
500ML BATH AND LOTIONS
250ML, 150ML, 100ML
KOJIC ACID WHITENING POWDER 150ML, 80ML
STRETCHMARK MIRACLE SET
CHOCOLATE BODY BATH & LOTION
SUPER WHITENING MIX
SPOT VANISHER
SUPER SERUM FOR A GLOWING SPOTLESS SKIN
KOREAN GLOW FOR THAT KOREAN WHITE LOOK
BROWN TONE SET FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL BLACK,BROWN OR DARK SKIN
MAKE ME WHITE AGAIN SET FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LOST THEIR WHITE OR LIGHT COLOUR
AFTER PREGNANCY SET ; TO GET YOUR COLOUR AND LIGHTEN YOUR DARK PLACES CAUSED BY PREGNANCY.....
BEYONCE SLIMMING TEA
SLIMMING HEATED BODY CREAM
BIG BUTT AND BOOBS CREAM,PILLS AND HOT CREAM
PINK LIPS SET (SCRUB, CREAM, BALM)
FACIAL TREATMENT (FOR ACNE, PIMPLES, SPOTS, DARK EYE CIRCLES, DARK FOREHEAD, DISCOLOURATION, BURNT FACE ETC)
WHITENING SOAP MAKING TUTORIALS
PAPAYA LADY GAGA WHITENING SET ( WHITEN FAST, 7DAYS ACTION) FOR EVENTS AND ETC
KIM-K WONDER WEDDING SET ( GET YOUR SKIN READY FOR WEDDING)

HOME SERVICES :
FACIALS
MASSAGES
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
WHITENING FACIALS
WEDDING FACIALS & MASSAGE
BODY SPOT REMOVAL
MAKE MY BODY WHITE HOME THERAPHY

Discounts, enquiries and special offers and free samples follow @Alexisobah and let her know.

1 Share

Re: 2017 Tiwa Savage Loves Bodylikemilk_skincare Natural Lotions by damsel005: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
How can I order from you guys
Re: 2017 Tiwa Savage Loves Bodylikemilk_skincare Natural Lotions by kwinrachdiadem(f): 12:09am On Jan 03, 2017
damsel005:
How can I order from you guys
hey dear you can reach them on +234 9 035 4383 27. Or contact @Alexisobah

1 Share

Re: 2017 Tiwa Savage Loves Bodylikemilk_skincare Natural Lotions by damsel005: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2017
kwinrachdiadem:
hey dear you can reach them on +234 9 035 4383 27. Or contact @Alexisobah
thank you
Re: 2017 Tiwa Savage Loves Bodylikemilk_skincare Natural Lotions by kwinrachdiadem(f): 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Stretchmarks are your problems? Don't waste your time call now for the new snake oil and also the cream used to mix it with this natural oil + soap will vanish those marks (old and new) you won't believe it's you!!!! Enquiries call +234 9 035 4383 27 or email for tutorial bookings : bodylikemilk.intl@gmail.com
Need to speak with a pro on skincare or follow posts that can be usefull? : Instagram/twitter - @Alexisobah @bodylikemilk_skincare

1 Share

Re: 2017 Tiwa Savage Loves Bodylikemilk_skincare Natural Lotions by kwinrachdiadem(f): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
@Alexisobah

Re: 2017 Tiwa Savage Loves Bodylikemilk_skincare Natural Lotions by GuruMa: 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
kwinrachdiadem:
Stretchmarks are your problems? Don't waste your time call now for the new snake oil and also the cream used to mix it with this natural oil + soap will vanish those marks (old and new) you won't believe it's you!!!! Enquiries call +234 9 035 4383 27 or email for tutorial bookings : bodylikemilk.intl@gmail.com
Need to speak with a pro on skincare or follow posts that can be usefull? : Instagram/twitter - @Alexisobah @bodylikemilk_skincare

HELLO EVERYONE PLS I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD NEVER USR BODYLIKEMILK PRODUCTS THEY ARE FAKE AS HELL. THEY MADE A MESS OF MY SKIN AND I HAD TO GO TO @lafemmeshopandspa on IG.. they are effective as ever. whatever you want just name it and you will have it. it's just that her products are expensive but you WONT regret it I tell you.

to those who are sharp move on.
Re: 2017 Tiwa Savage Loves Bodylikemilk_skincare Natural Lotions by marthy01: 7:21am On Mar 10, 2017
We all wish for beautiful skin. Young or old, male or female, there aren’t very many people who don’t want to attain beautiful skin, and if you’ve got uneven skin tone you know just how strong the desire is to attain beautiful, healthy looking skin.
Uneven skin tone can be the result of a number of different things. Known as hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone is most often the result of an overproduction of melanin. Responsible for giving your hair and skin its gorgeous color, melanin also helps to protect your skin against the damaging UV rays of the sun. When it is producing normally melanin works well within your body, but when there is an overproduction, skin-tone will turn uneven leaving you with an unflattering complexion.
Your body produces excess melanin for a few different reasons. Too much sun, hormonal changes, or scarring of the skin can all lead to an uneven skin tone, but fortunately there are things you can do to correct it. Whether the changes in your skin are caused by hormones or too much sun, there are things you can do to towards that and hence, having the kinda beautiful skin you dream of having....
And that is where MAREVAZ BEAUTY HAUZ comes in....we are in production of varieties of skincare products to suit all skin types.
Get our products today and lets help you with your skin. Be it acning, stretch marks, uneven Skintone, spots, dark knuckles/patches, dark feet, etc
Call Martha or add us on Whatsap; +2348130901909. We make delivery worldwide.
....lets us be your secret to flawless skin....

Re: 2017 Tiwa Savage Loves Bodylikemilk_skincare Natural Lotions by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 12, 2017
Man can you guys stop promoting bleaching creams angry

1 Like

Re: 2017 Tiwa Savage Loves Bodylikemilk_skincare Natural Lotions by kwinrachdiadem(f): 6:34am On Mar 30, 2017
GuruMa:
Aww trying to promote yourself on my page, how cute. God bless you for your lies! Hope you got some customers.

HELLO EVERYONE PLS I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD NEVER USR BODYLIKEMILK PRODUCTS THEY ARE FAKE AS HELL. THEY MADE A MESS OF MY SKIN AND I HAD TO GO TO @lafemmeshopandspa on IG.. they are effective as ever. whatever you want just name it and you will have it. it's just that her products are expensive but you WONT regret it I tell you.

to those who are sharp move on.
Re: 2017 Tiwa Savage Loves Bodylikemilk_skincare Natural Lotions by kwinrachdiadem(f): 6:41am On Mar 30, 2017
@Alexisobah @bodylikemilk_skincare instagram follow now send a DM and you can win free samples! . Don't bleach your skin, enhance and nourish it naturally with their range of natural hand made skin goodies! Remove spots, pimples, acne, dark marks and etc that wasn't there when you were born. Go back to that fresh baby skin you once had! That's what bodylikemilkskincare is about..

Re: 2017 Tiwa Savage Loves Bodylikemilk_skincare Natural Lotions by kwinrachdiadem(f): 12:11am On Apr 23, 2017
Re: 2017 Tiwa Savage Loves Bodylikemilk_skincare Natural Lotions by kwinrachdiadem(f): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
New knuckle Kleaner out now
@bodylikemilk_skincare
@Alexisobah
Products that work at a crazy affordable price!

(1) (Reply)

Latest Short Ankara Dress Styles | Ankara Short Gown Styles Designs 2022 / Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe Vs Ugliest Man In Nigeria / Surrati (saudi Arabian Perfumes):

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.