Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Poor Network Reception On My Tecno P6!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Poor Network Reception On My Tecno P6!!! (1014 Views)

No More Poor Network As Nigerians Introduces New "Super SIM Card" / 9mobile's Poor Network Is Gradually Being Resolved In Some Areas / Xenophobic Attack: MTN Releases Statement Over Poor Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Network Reception On My Tecno P6!!! by Emmaway(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
My Tecno P6 is having poor network reception which makes my browsing slow, this is a hardware problem and I'll like to know what to do...
Re: Poor Network Reception On My Tecno P6!!! by scarycuteface(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
Take it to the nearest Carlcare centre. They will be able to tell you more about what's wrong exactly.
Re: Poor Network Reception On My Tecno P6!!! by excanny: 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
Emmaway:
My Tecno P6 is having poor network reception which makes my browsing slow, this is a hardware problem and I'll like to know what to do...

How did you know its hardware problem?

Its best you take it to Carlcare before you spoil your phone due to wrong assumptions ?
Re: Poor Network Reception On My Tecno P6!!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2017
Emmaway:

Dont open it yourself or take to a quack engineer so that you dont void warranty. It's better you visit a carlcare so that good engineers can help you check it
Re: Poor Network Reception On My Tecno P6!!! by Emmaway(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
excanny:

How did you know its hardware problem?

Its best you take it to Carlcare before you spoil your phone due to wrong assumptions ?
Alright then, I'll do that...
Re: Poor Network Reception On My Tecno P6!!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Emmaway:
Alright then, I'll do that...
Any feedback yet?
Re: Poor Network Reception On My Tecno P6!!! by aliyubaka: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Techno phines are fraud. Be wise
Re: Poor Network Reception On My Tecno P6!!! by Emmaway(m): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
funmyade:

Any feedback yet?
They said they don't have materials for the phone...
Re: Poor Network Reception On My Tecno P6!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Emmaway:
They said they don't have materials for the phone...

The dollar exchange is not helping matters, but I guess they should have you call them to know when they have it.
Re: Poor Network Reception On My Tecno P6!!! by emperor650(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Who still dey use Tecno in this world....... You better dump it in dust bin and get ur self any Itel selfie series..... Itel S31 is okay.
Re: Poor Network Reception On My Tecno P6!!! by ritababe(f): 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
emperor650:
Who still dey use Tecno in this world....... You better dump it in dust bin and get ur self any Itel selfie series..... Itel S31 is okay.

sharrap tecno is ten times better than fake itel.

@op which network are you using?

(1) (Reply)

5 Android Smartphones Set To Launch Today And 5 New Nokia phones lunched / Can Glo Data Plans Work On 2g Phones Like Nokia? / Top Smartphones Of 2017 That Are Waterproof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.