Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Photoshop: What Do You Think About This Photo Of Flavour And Rihanna? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photoshop: What Do You Think About This Photo Of Flavour And Rihanna? (1950 Views)

Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Photos Of Flavour & Blind Liberian Boy Who Sang Flavour's Song Better Than Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photoshop: What Do You Think About This Photo Of Flavour And Rihanna? by Rhymez(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Flavour shares a photo of Rihanna and himself together.

They look good together don't you think? grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOvAtCRgw3H/

http://www.eagleeyesgist.com.ng/2017/01/photoshop-what-do-you-think-about-this.html

Re: Photoshop: What Do You Think About This Photo Of Flavour And Rihanna? by 2SWT(f): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
Nooooh cry

Flavour and chidinma look better
Re: Photoshop: What Do You Think About This Photo Of Flavour And Rihanna? by edudguy(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
One can cleay tell that it was photoshoped from miles away.....
Re: Photoshop: What Do You Think About This Photo Of Flavour And Rihanna? by ovaRAYted(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
edudguy:
One can cleay tell that it was photoshoped from miles away.....

Read the thread topic again sad
Re: Photoshop: What Do You Think About This Photo Of Flavour And Rihanna? by edudguy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
ovaRAYted:

Read the thread topic again sad
Yeah I know.. What I mean is that it does not look real....when someone photoshops an image the person trys to make it look real; as real as possible even though people know that its photoshoped.... After all, whats the aim of Photoshop? Is it not to make people believe its real?.... Adekunle Gold's photoshop of him with Nicki Minaj looks real even though people know its not real.. I think its how Rhianna's head was positioned
And oh the Topic Thread asked what I thought.. I gave my opinion
Re: Photoshop: What Do You Think About This Photo Of Flavour And Rihanna? by whitebeard(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
I'd say it funny with a smirk on my face
Re: Photoshop: What Do You Think About This Photo Of Flavour And Rihanna? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
The ULTIMATE POWER of wonderful PHOTOSHOP.

I hope Rihanna does not see this fake job.
Re: Photoshop: What Do You Think About This Photo Of Flavour And Rihanna? by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
This will be the least pic that will ever be snapped through a camera in this lifetime
Re: Photoshop: What Do You Think About This Photo Of Flavour And Rihanna? by Flexherbal(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
Cool !

(1) (Reply)

Instrumental: P Square - Away / Caption This Photo Of Lola Omotayo Okoye With Her Baby Girl, Aliona, On Her Back / Big GIRL Alert!! Toke Makinwa's Birthday Outfit Cost N1.2million...see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.