Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue (43442 Views)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment / Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by GistmoreNG: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2018
A Photo of Flavour’s son has surfaced, just after we reported that the Nigerian singer welcomed his third child with wife, Sandra Okagbue.

It was gathered that Flavour’s manager, Benjamin Omesiete and his publicist, Selena who were reached out to over the report both said they can’t confirm or deny the news. Flavour’s son is currently nursed by a family member, Aunty Irene who also helped nurse Gabriella, their daughter, when she was born four years ago.

Here is a photo of Flavour’s son who was welcomed 3 months ago below;

Flavour already has a four year old daughter with Sandra Okagbue, and another daughter with ex-beauty queen ,Anna Banner.

BY GISTMORE.COM >>> http://gistmore.com/photo-flavours-son-welcomed-sandra-okagbue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by GistmoreNG: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2018

Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by axcer: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2018
Cute
Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2018
I heard they're secretly married too so all the best to them. But I agree wt a comment someone made on instablog, "Ana should not let her fine baby live in flavours house cos this lady looks mean & Musicians are hardly ever at home."

She should take that advice. Wicked stepmothers are the worst. Very creative instigators & manipulators. cry

15 Likes

Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by enunlewa: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2018
Congrats
Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by dabrin: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by PapaZeus(m): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2018
op out of you and dat girl i nor knw who copy who cos u don comment 4 dis same topic wey she post. BTW, na only dis hit flavour wan drop dis year?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by Mrop(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2018
Nice one
Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by SIMPLYkush: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2018
where is the son? I only see two small lesbians
Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by Richdad50(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
nice
Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by justdogitto: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Who is Sandra Okagbue?
Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by Goddyj(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Flavour too like tongue tongue
Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
And then? What must we do? Should we run?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
mynairaland2018:
I heard they're secretly married too so all the best to them. But I agree wt a comment someone made on instablog, "Ana should not let her fine baby live in flavours house cos this lady looks mean & Musicians are hardly ever at home."

She should take that advice. Wicked stepmothers are the worst. Very creative instigators & manipulators. cry
Anna looks mean so you now judge by looks, if you were half smart as flavour you would not have time to be going about looking for whose comment you will agree too.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by emmabest2000(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Almost all musicians are olosho

Argue with your ancestors

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by ERCROSS(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
This guy is just planting his seeds everywhere
Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by sulimehero388: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
FLAVOUR NA BABA OOOO
Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by oluwatosink: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by safarigirl(f): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
mynairaland2018:

this is an evil thing to say

Anna's daughter has siblings in Flavour's children.

Check out Diddy's family and Will Smith as well. These are families where the step kids are welcomed along with the full siblings. Diddy even adopted a son that isn't his, but evil people like you and that witch that made such a devilish comment are trying to drive a wedge between little kids

Soon, you people will be talking of how Anna shoukd demonize Flavour to the child, then Anna's daughter starts despising Flavour's other kids, and when they are all at loggerheads, it is the same you people that will come online and laugh at them.

Flavour is housing Semah G. Weifur who isn't even his son at all, the family is doing good and Flavour spend equal amount of time with his kids, wife or no wife. Take your evil advice and throw it in the gutters

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
onye oringo!!
Check my siggy.
Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by Deyooo: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
Okay
Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
Its a boy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue by Smile4daddy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
Congrats to them.

You see you Babymama is the best option.

Na babies dey find dem.

They don't struggle for baby's, less drama and no stress.

I still never understand Banky and Co

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) / Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" / Why Davido Act.,Mayorkun Eleko is the worst Song of 2016 so far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.