Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Lost My Virginity Through Rape And Also My Ability To Enjoy Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lost My Virginity Through Rape And Also My Ability To Enjoy Sex (925 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Virginity Through Rape And Also My Ability To Enjoy Sex by aeronot(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Last night, I cried myself to sleep. I watched my husband as he hastily put his clothes back on and stormed out of the room. He was angry with me, again. The tear that had begun to form in the corner of my eye dropped softly to my pillowcase as the door slammed shut.

“I’m so fucking tired of this,” I thought, as I buried my head in the pillow, sobbing....

http://www.jalupon.com/i-lost-my-virginity-through-rape-and-also-my-ability-to-enjoy-sex/#more-9059

Re: I Lost My Virginity Through Rape And Also My Ability To Enjoy Sex by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
angry
Re: I Lost My Virginity Through Rape And Also My Ability To Enjoy Sex by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Meaning

(1) (Reply)

A 12 Years Old Mother Needs Help / How Do I Read My Meter For Electricity / c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.