Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

The Couples Went Home For Christmas And Got Killed (Very Graphic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Couples Went Home For Christmas And Got Killed (Very Graphic) (1369 Views)

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / She Texted Her Father's Number On 4th Anniversary Of His Death And Got This: / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Couples Went Home For Christmas And Got Killed (Very Graphic) by ojdollars(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
the couples went home for Christmas.. they had been sending monies home...for the husbands brother to build them houses. While at home this Christmas...this brother cooked food and sent over to his brother and wife. They died after eating the food.

Copied from my Whatsapp msg. If this is true, that brother should rot in jail. Gosh

1 Share

Re: The Couples Went Home For Christmas And Got Killed (Very Graphic) by DozieInc(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wickedness at its cruelest
Re: The Couples Went Home For Christmas And Got Killed (Very Graphic) by kogistar: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
igbo ppl are wicked o

1 Like

Re: The Couples Went Home For Christmas And Got Killed (Very Graphic) by Mrsprof(f): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Heart of men Sha.
Re: The Couples Went Home For Christmas And Got Killed (Very Graphic) by Mrsprof(f): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Heart of men Sha. This is why I hate to travel to the village during festive periods, until all the noise is over. If you like call me "Ala bu otu" I won't mind.
Re: The Couples Went Home For Christmas And Got Killed (Very Graphic) by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 03, 2017
Whatttttttttttt
Only if they had known..
Re: The Couples Went Home For Christmas And Got Killed (Very Graphic) by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 03, 2017
This happened in Liberia and not Nigeria.
Re: The Couples Went Home For Christmas And Got Killed (Very Graphic) by greatgod2012(f): 6:04am On Jan 03, 2017
This life sha..........

If this is true, it means the brother have only been lavishing the money sent home by this couple for the building and he quickly eliminated them when they arrived to avoid being asked about the building.

Son of man

I'm still wondering how the judgment day will be, if truly there is judgment day.
Re: The Couples Went Home For Christmas And Got Killed (Very Graphic) by SafeDavid(m): 7:44am On Jan 03, 2017
Its a wicked world we live in.
Re: The Couples Went Home For Christmas And Got Killed (Very Graphic) by Chommieblaq(f): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2017
kogistar:
igbo ppl are wicked o

Before you have orgasm on your hate for igbos, be sure you read the story or know the story.

This story have been threading online since yesterday. go check Naij.com. the couple ain't even Nigerian, they are Liberians.
Re: The Couples Went Home For Christmas And Got Killed (Very Graphic) by Berbierklaus(f): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2017
Where is your source op

1 Like

Re: The Couples Went Home For Christmas And Got Killed (Very Graphic) by kogistar: 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
Chommieblaq:

Before you have orgasm on your hate for igbos, be sure you read the stiry or no the story.

This story have been threading online since yesterday, go check Naij.com, the couple's ain't even Nigeria, they are Liberians.

that naij.com is full of propagandas
Re: The Couples Went Home For Christmas And Got Killed (Very Graphic) by Chommieblaq(f): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
kogistar:
that naij.com is full of propagandas

Not just Naij.com
It has been trending since yesterday
Re: The Couples Went Home For Christmas And Got Killed (Very Graphic) by mrwonlasewonie: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
Haa.the children must feel so devastated cry

Chaiii.
Re: The Couples Went Home For Christmas And Got Killed (Very Graphic) by Dexpro: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Christ! This is wickedly wicked!

(1) (Reply)

Inter-faith Marriage Among Yorubas: A Case Of Cucklords / Express Your Emotions - Write A Short Letter To Your Dad! / Lamentations Of Some Nigerian Parents At Old Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.