Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Us Based Nigerian Man And His Wife Poison By His Brother Who Has Been Sending... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Us Based Nigerian Man And His Wife Poison By His Brother Who Has Been Sending... (2525 Views)

US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics / Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago / Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid (2) (3) (4)

Us Based Nigerian Man And His Wife Poison By His Brother Who Has Been Sending... by Ebal: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
Us Based Nigerian Man And His Wife Poison By His Brother Who Has Been Sending Money To Build House For Him

A Facebook User Aremo Oriola shared a shocking news about a Nigerian couple based in United State of America who visited Nigeria to view the house that they have been sending money for their brother to build... Aremo Oriola said:

"THE HEART OF MAN IS DESPERATELY WICKED. OVER WHAT……??

I just got this..
the couples went home for Christmas.. they had been sending monies home…for the husbands brother to build them houses. While at home this Christmas…this brother cooked food and sent over to his brother and wife. They died after eating the food."

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/01/us-based-nigerian-and-his-wife-poison.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-NRH9PX8Z8[/url]

Re: Us Based Nigerian Man And His Wife Poison By His Brother Who Has Been Sending... by Oyiboman69: 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wickedness everywhere... I can't find Joy to celebrate this my FTC.
Re: Us Based Nigerian Man And His Wife Poison By His Brother Who Has Been Sending... by SolexxBarry(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hmm,this is so sad,what's happening in this world
Re: Us Based Nigerian Man And His Wife Poison By His Brother Who Has Been Sending... by divinehand2003(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Brother? Abi na relative? See wickedness!!!
Never trust any man in this life, not even your twin.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Us Based Nigerian Man And His Wife Poison By His Brother Who Has Been Sending... by bankyblue(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ipob......I thought they re not lazy?
Rip to the dead

Re: Us Based Nigerian Man And His Wife Poison By His Brother Who Has Been Sending... by carzola(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
And they just finished straffing sef. grin
What a way to leave this world what a facken way. RIP.
Re: Us Based Nigerian Man And His Wife Poison By His Brother Who Has Been Sending... by UDbester(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
vengeance is of the Lord. RIP to the dead
Re: Us Based Nigerian Man And His Wife Poison By His Brother Who Has Been Sending... by carzola(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
I dont know why Nigerians like to jump into conclusion and all this lazy media houses wouldn't investigate the truth before publishing whatever they feel like.. Has an autopsy been carried out? Has the police arrested the brother and given a media briefing on their findings after investigations. We just here reading news based on one mans assumptions. Tufiakwa for Nigeria pitifull nation pitiful people.
Re: Us Based Nigerian Man And His Wife Poison By His Brother Who Has Been Sending... by decatalyst(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
This is shocking and its pure wickedness if the story is true. Some family members are devil reincarnate.

Click like if you have a wonderful family

I thank God for mine
Re: Us Based Nigerian Man And His Wife Poison By His Brother Who Has Been Sending... by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
More Reason I Don't Trust My Shadow In The Dark RIP
Re: Us Based Nigerian Man And His Wife Poison By His Brother Who Has Been Sending... by project8(m): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
All because of worldly things.
Re: Us Based Nigerian Man And His Wife Poison By His Brother Who Has Been Sending... by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
bankyblue:
Ipob......I thought they re not lazy? Rip to the dead
..what is this one saying
Re: Us Based Nigerian Man And His Wife Poison By His Brother Who Has Been Sending... by Artistree: 12:26am On Jan 03, 2017
divinehand2003:
Brother? Abi na relative? See wickedness!!!
Never trust any man in this life, not even your twin.
RIP to the dead.
I trust EVERY male member of my nuclear family. This right here is really messed up, the guy is Satan's first son.

Video: Union Bank Relationship Manager Steals Customer’s N8.8million In Abuja / How Do I Contact The DSS / Man Beaten To Death After He Stabbed His Friend For Sleeping With Girlfriend