Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride (31711 Views)

Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / How My Master Deflowered Me In His Wife’s Presence —pregnant 14-yr-old Gir (pic) / Ugandan Police Officer Kills Wife, Commits Suicide For Being HIV Positive (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride by cyprex: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2017
Fourwinds:
dat guy na e be 22 years. no ooo

d guy don nack 30 to 35 years

But you readily believed that the woman whose face is veiled is 15yrs. SMH
Re: Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride by Awoofawo(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2017
GoggleB:
Nothing we no go see for Africa.
I remembered 2014.
Jonathan would have been accused of this case that happened in Uganda.
Abeg shat up!

Thing like this is happening right among the white folks in your supposed civilized nation USA!

try to post a story about child in some American states yesterday and today but got banned by the anti=spam bot and thread removed!

You are suffering from inferiority complex bro!

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride by purem(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Girls and marriage are

Like 5n6...... Once dem

Don start 2 dey FU!CK

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride by DONSMITH123(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2017
GoggleB:
Nothing we no go see for Africa. I remembered 2014. Jonathan would have been accused of this case that happened in Uganda.
Explain more please

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2017
Islam
Re: Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride by Presidiotbuhari: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Muslims and early marriage be like..5...........................abeg where's that zuma pix?
Re: Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride by ahahnow: 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
this is why the world hates africa. we are stu.pid
Re: Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride by ufuosman(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
kinggogo:
C how d guy worwor undecided grin
you don finish the guy, sha, u wicked
Re: Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride by ufuosman(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
No need of arrest them, the girl is already pregnant and the boy did not denied it. So police free them and eat marriage food!
Re: Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride by Fourwinds: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
cyprex:

But you readily believed that the woman whose face is veiled is 15yrs. SMH
look here my guy....na wetin person see na e dey talk...shoooo.!!! U see d girl face
Re: Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride by saccie1162: 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
post=52481944:
Police in in Uganda recently stopped a wedding involving a supposed 15-year-old girl. According to local media reports, the officers stormed a wedding ceremony and foiled the marriage of the teen to a 22-year-old man.

The girl who's a secondary school dropout, is currently four months pregnant. Her parents Abdu Kalimu Ngobi (pictured left) and Faridah Kagoya are said to have agreed to marry off their daughter to the man, Talyaka Swaliki (pictured right) after getting Shs 200, 000 and a goat as bride price. Eyewitnesses claim that the Police arrived after the traditional wedding ceremony was over. The groom was expected to take the bride home but police stormed the place just as they were about to leave. Relatives and guests reportedly scampered for safety to avoid being arrested.

Interestingly, the bride denied she was underage and claimed to be 18-year-old. She also accused police at the station for disrupting her wedding, saying; “I am not young and I don’t know why police disrupted our function. I love my husband and. I asked my parents’ permission to get married.”

The girl’s parents also insisted that the daughter was 18 years and had accepted to marry her off at her own request. “She dropped out of school and told us that she wanted to get married to the man who was responsible for her pregnancy and as a Muslim, I had no objection,” her father, Mr Ngobi said.

The groom also said he had been in relationship with the supposed underage girl for two years.

“Her parents asked for a bride price of Shs 200,000, a goat and two gomesi which I paid. They didn’t tell me that she was young,” said the groom.

Although a group of residents later stormed the Police Station demanding for the suspects to be released, the Police have confirmed that the parents are to be charged with marrying off an underage girl while the groom is to be charged with defilement.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/01/photos-ugandan-police-foil-wedding-of_3.html

In d story she is a 15 year old and in d title she is a 14 year old... I reserve my comments
Re: Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride by shamecurls(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
This aint shocking News.....

Go to Bayelsa and take counts......Anything gets pregnant in that place....especially in the creeks, Its worst.

Its easier to get sex than clean water in that place.
Re: Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
what for?
Re: Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride by AnanseK(m): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
The girl knows all that happens between husbands and wives and likes it. She has proven herself competent beyond doubts. She is a school drop out but marriage cannot stop her from going back to school. So why does the police want to worsen an already solved social problem?
Whether she is married or not she will be mother in just 5 months. How can you stop a mother from being a wife?
Re: Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride by mrwonlasewonie: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
benedictnsi:

Lol..... Somebody should tell that kid to shut up grin
a kid cannot have sense when a paedophile is yashing her
Re: Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride by connect101(m): 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
police and wahala be like bread and butter
Re: Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride by Rapmaestro(m): 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
Teneke007:
[color=#770077][/color]make una allow person to Bleep abeg..
see motherfucker.... Senseless fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo / Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub / Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.