Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) (33190 Views)

Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) / Davido Displays The Money He Made In Few Days In Gabon (Pics, Video) / Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by afodapsy: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2017
ULTIMATE CYCLER TEAM

* Are you Tired of searching for downlines?
* Do you have #12,500 at hand and are willing to make #50,000 ?
* Then Take Action Now by clicking on that link below to join
* Welcome to ULTIMATE CYCLER TEAM
* We work as a TEAM
* Don't worry about Referrals, we will do it for you. (2 downlines each)
* Only serious people are needed.
* It's strictly on the basis of 1st come 1st serve
* Join us NOW
* Let's help you Turn your #12,500 into #50,000 in less than 10 days.

Click the link below to join us.

https:///3ifRfvgcEPdL4Wa0L8AW1q

* We are ULTIMATE CYCLER TEAM
* We Help Each Other!!!!!!
Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by whiteprince(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2017
justicejay:
who award epp?
me
Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2017
Iz not a small somtin
Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by kolexy(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2017
angelTI:
Oko Simi atata

Are you sure?
Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by Aystarz: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2017
ikorodureporta:
Where are thoz crew pointing to one direction??

Everybody loves Falz and as such we all give plenty of fvcks.

1 Like

Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by Haykins2000: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2017
Akinz0126:
Omo, police don upgrade ooh, dis na d call center numba 112... There was a robbery in my neighbour's house and I called them... next thing I heard was . Welcome to Nigeria Police Emergency Center.. for English press. 1, for Igbo press 2, for Yoruba press 3. Then I pressed 1... then another voice came up....For car accident press 1, for armed robbery press 2, for boko haram please hang up.... Den I pressed 2, anoda voice came up.... If they're with knives press 1, pistols press 2, AK 47 press 3, machine guns press 4, bomb press 5, all of the above press 6... Then i checked and saw they were with all of them then I pressed 6... anoda voice came up sayin.... Hmmmm...! My brother, if ur brother dey police u go gree make im come? Thunder fire u there...

Dry is an understatement

1 Like

Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by vpaymoney(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2017
Jarizod:
Bro Falzthebahdguy this smile on my face eez because ov my h'egzitment for ur achievements in 2016..Am so h'egzited because I never experrereit cheesy

More blessings to u bro cool
Was sphere! OMO EKITI gidi! Keep representing and portray EKITI in good light. #OMOLUABIEKITI
Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2017
Why isn't he displaying his headie
Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by vpaymoney(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2017
Falz is the son of Femi Falana, a Nigerian human activist and lawyer.[6] He was called to the bar in 2012 after graduating from the Nigeria Law School, Abuja.[7]

So argue with me for calling him omoluabiekiti.
Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by aduimo: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by muhakeem(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Where is his headies??
has he grabbed any headies before?
Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by muhakeem(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2017
ngwababe:
Good one bro

Why can't I reply on some threads Oga seun??
My friend since 4 abi 5days can't login, what is happening??
maybe your friend has exhausted his subscription or ask him what offence has he commited
Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by ALAYORMII: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
muhakeem:
has he grabbed any headies before?

He got two last December
Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by c4tnoelz: 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
bravo sagay, how is ur bae jenifa doin
Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by XendersPride(f): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Sugarcious:

I know a certain man of God that can redeem you.
grin
Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by otdollar(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
my 2016 artiste of the year
Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by ephi123(f): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Akinz0126:
Omo, police don upgrade ooh, dis na d call center numba 112... There was a robbery in my neighbour's house and I called them... next thing I heard was . Welcome to Nigeria Police Emergency Center.. for English press. 1, for Igbo press 2, for Yoruba press 3. Then I pressed 1... then another voice came up....For car accident press 1, for armed robbery press 2, for boko haram please hang up.... Den I pressed 2, anoda voice came up.... If they're with knives press 1, pistols press 2, AK 47 press 3, machine guns press 4, bomb press 5, all of the above press 6... Then i checked and saw they were with all of them then I pressed 6... anoda voice came up sayin.... Hmmmm...! My brother, if ur brother dey police u go gree make im come? Thunder fire u there...

Very funny
Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by ngwababe(f): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
muhakeem:
maybe your friend has exhausted his subscription or ask him what offence has he commited

Does it mean she's been blocked or what?
Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by muhakeem(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
ALAYORMII:

He got two last December
OK, thanks
Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by voicelez: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
una done start with ultimate cycler again... u neva learn from mmm

Izunna1992:
THE FASTEST CYCLERS
PAYMENTS AT UNFATHOMABLE PACE
NO STRESS
YOU REST, WE GET YOUR REFFERALS
YOUR INTEREST FIRST BEFORE ANY OTHER

Good day friends, you are specially invited to the official ultimate cycler WHATSAPP GROUP,” THE FASTEST CYCLERS”
This enterprise is aimed at producing a speedy transaction in the ultimate cycler business.
The higher the number, the better for the members, because you will not need to get people in order to be paid in this very tree.
The heads of the group will see to that. Once you join the group, and go on to get registered in the group's official tree, downliners or people will be added under you, thus you will be saved and spared of the stress of going around to find people to fix under you. Plus your complete payment of fifty thousand naira will be made within seven days of your registration.
You only need to click the link below or make your cell number available to us, so that we can add you to our whatsapp group, so that you can see for yourself. The admins of this enterprise are available on phone calls via 08131867760.
Click the link below to join “THE FASTEST CYCLERS via their WHATSAPP GROUP: https:///EGS5CLfS2lkHJHOiZANhEs

Thanks and God bless.

Re: Falz Displays The Awards He Received In 2016 (Pics, Video) by Priceless16: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
justicejay:
who award epp?
justicejay:
who award epp?
justicejay:
who award epp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) / Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire / Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.