Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

How I Am Surviving During The Recession - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Am Surviving During The Recession (1710 Views)

Meet Oronike Odeleye: The Lady Behind Surviving R. Kelly / This Recession Is A Blessing / Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 03, 2017
Hello,
Some people are opulent enough to breeze through this recession, but for those us down in the gutters we have to devise means of cheating nature.
I discovered a way of getting quality meals from little money.
I noticed that whenever I eat egg in the morning I feel "full" upto 2 days after so there would be no need to need to eat or sh*t till my next meal. But what about balanced diet?
So I discovered this food called "egg soup" which will cost nothing more than N60/70 to make.
To prepare this dish:
* boil some water(1 or 2 cup) in a deep plate, or, if you rich enough to have a pot, boil in a pot.
* as the water is simmering break the raw egg(s), pour into the pot and stir.
* add some salt(optional), pepper(optional), or one cube of maggi(recommended) and small oil
* if you have some leaves or edible grass in your backyard you may add some to garnish.
* when the soup gets thick (owing to the coagulation of the egg) remove the soup from the stove.
Your soup is Ready! wink
you can now eat with eba.
N/B: you can add garri while the soup is still boiling.
My nokia phone doesn't have a good camera otherwise I would have snapshots.
Eat this meal and you will not feel hungry for 50+ hours.
This is how I have been managing N5000 for some months now and I am still not bored.
Try this and thank me later. Cheers smiley
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Solowande(m): 7:42am On Jan 03, 2017
Recession bad o
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by oseka101(m): 7:46am On Jan 03, 2017
#5000 for seven months haba bros.... i think you need help" miser syndrome"..... I rather take my chances with M.M.M.
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by joe4real12: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 03, 2017
Please move to frontpage.

Cc. Seun, Lalasticlala.
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Tuoyofelix(m): 8:16am On Jan 03, 2017
5000 for many months haba ;D5000 for many months haba
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2017
Tuoyofelix:
5000 for many months haba ;D5000 for many months haba
some months. Try it for just 2 months and see.
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Hya
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
Has anyone tried this delicious meal. I want to patent it.
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Gpopsicle(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
just a thought of how it looks makes me wanna puke... #tongue out

1 Like

Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
Jan 4
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by melodies: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
I really must commend this austerity recipe if for nothing else for its ingenuity. Did you snap a "before" photo of yourself before you started your experiment so you can really see if there are any depreciations or improvements in your overall physical appearance such as changes in skin tautness, emaciation, et al which you could use as a yardstick to judge the success of your experiment? Otherwise thumbs up if its working for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 05, 2017
I only lost some weight sir. From 70kg to 52kg.
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Fortissimo502: 4:47am On Jan 05, 2017
Melodies my thoughts exactly. OP please let's see what you look like before we start this diet.
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 05, 2017
Fortissimo502:
Melodies my thoughts exactly. OP please let's see what you look like before we start this diet.
ok later today
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2017
:
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Acidosis(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2017
This guy has taken e-begging to another level...

You keep churning out ridiculous threads, hoping to get someone that will condemn your lifestyle, and from there, transfer N1 billion to your account.

My brother, I like your sauce very well! Abeg keep eating it, its very very sweet and delicious! In fact, try and reduce your so called N5000 monthly budget to N500 annually! It will make you FAT!

LMAO! grin

Only a perpetual dunce will not understand the underlying reasons for this thrash!

7 Likes

Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2017
Acidosis:

You keep churning out ridiculous threads, hoping to get someone that will condemn your lifestyle, and from there, transfer N1 billion to your account.

My brother, I like your source very well! I beg keep eating it, its very very sweet and delicious! In fact, try and reduce your so called N5000 monthly budget to N500 annually! It will make you FAT!

LMAO! grin

Only a perpetual dunce will not understand the underlying reasons for this thrash!
sauce, not source
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Acidosis(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2017
Vanceastro:
sauce, not source
It doesn't change the fact that you're an Internet robber. grin grin

Change your ways.

6 Likes

Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2017
Acidosis:

Change your ways.
If you have nothing to contribute please swerve
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2017
Acidosis:

Change your ways.
If you have nothing to contribute please swerve
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
As you can see from my pix, your nutritional demands are properly taken care of.
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by melodies: 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=Fortissimo502 post=52542011]Melodies my thoughts exactly. OP please let's see what you look like before we start this diet.[/quote

Fortissimo, any concoction should be tried and tested to avoid adding hospital treatment for nutrient deficiency to hunger and penniless.
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by melodies: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
Vanceastro:
As you can see from my pix, your nutritional demands are properly taken care of.

You are actually not looking ill, thumbs up

1 Like

Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 06, 2017
melodies:

You are actually not looking ill, thumbs up
Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
What's miser syndrome?
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by ifyalways(f): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
The OP is a scammer and has been busted here :

https://www.nairaland.com/3574297/social-media-begging#52836374

4 Likes

Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
ifyalways:
The OP is a scammer and has been busted here :

https://www.nairaland.com/3574297/social-media-begging#52836374
mumu, how am I scammer?
Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by EfemenaXY: 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Acidosis:

My brother, I like your sauce very well! Abeg keep eating it, its very very sweet and delicious! In fact, try and reduce your so called N5000 monthly budget to N500 annually! It will make you FAT!

LMAO! grin

Acidosis, you no get joy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Am Surviving During The Recession by Acidosis(m): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Acidosis, you no get joy. cheesy
Lol!

(1) (Reply)

Childrens' water flask / Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum / R.i.p What A Great Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.