Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

'only People With No Home Training Eat Fufu With Their Hands - Twitter User - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'only People With No Home Training Eat Fufu With Their Hands - Twitter User (609 Views)

Good Samaritan Dashe Money To Man After Seeing Him Eating Fufu With Dirty Water / The Genius Idea That Now Makes Men Wash Their Hands While Flushing! / 7 Slangs Only People Who Attended Uniben Will Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'only People With No Home Training Eat Fufu With Their Hands - Twitter User by Nnamdisblog(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2017
According to this US-based Twitter User, Omolara, 'Only people with no home training Eat Fufu or Eba with their bare Hands'

So, from her Tweet, nearly 100million Nigerians don't home training. Right?

Na true?

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/only-people-with-no-home-training-eat-fufu-with-their-hands.html

Re: 'only People With No Home Training Eat Fufu With Their Hands - Twitter User by brandonobi(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2017
people have been eating fufu and Eba before forks were invented. wat does she know anyway, she looks Iike those boogie "I'm so classy" b#tches

1 Like

Re: 'only People With No Home Training Eat Fufu With Their Hands - Twitter User by Flaghouse1: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2017
Don't really blame her,since she is in the US,she can decide to form class,come to think of it she lacks home training,millions of educated Nigerians that still eat with their hand should be regarded as lacking home training.

Well the taste of the pudding is in the eating ,enjoy eating swallow with my hands properly washed before and after eating

My simple submission

1 Like

Re: 'only People With No Home Training Eat Fufu With Their Hands - Twitter User by Idydarling(f): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2017
nothing taste better than a well-moulded fufu in my hand, ready for the swallow!

1 Like

Re: 'only People With No Home Training Eat Fufu With Their Hands - Twitter User by acenazt: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2017
See this yeye girl. She dey craze sef. Wetin sweet pass to use hand chop my swallow? Be it tuwo,Akpu,Amala,Fufu or Poundy Na to use hand enjoy am naim sure pass.

Who she want form for sef? Is she trying to tell us her fore fathers lacked home training?
Re: 'only People With No Home Training Eat Fufu With Their Hands - Twitter User by AngelicDamsel(f): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2017
Hahahahahaha Use fork to eat fufu and eba? And many Nigerians will buy that advice. Very soon they will say we should start chewing eba and fufu like bread.

1 Like

Re: 'only People With No Home Training Eat Fufu With Their Hands - Twitter User by chidozy15(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2017
I'm very sure her parents eat their fufu and eba with their hands and they are the same people who trained her so who lacks the home training? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Use Of Nairaland's Share Button? / Six-hour “black Mass” Was Celebrated Saturday In Los Angeles / IMAGE: Shop In Tehran, Iran, Puts Photo Of Donald Trump On The Floor So Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.