Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

What Is The Use Of Nairaland's Share Button? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Use Of Nairaland's Share Button? (605 Views)

What Is The Essence Of The Share Button? / Nairaland "Share" / Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Use Of Nairaland's Share Button? by Boldwinner(m): 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
Am I the only one who doesn't know what the share button does on Nairaland?
Re: What Is The Use Of Nairaland's Share Button? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
It is useless!
Re: What Is The Use Of Nairaland's Share Button? by menxer: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
It has no functional use.
It would be better if it is replaced with dislike, hate, disgusting or any negative emotion conveying word.
Re: What Is The Use Of Nairaland's Share Button? by checkolatunji: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
When you press it, you will receive Kulikuli and Epa in your bank account grin

Boldwinner:
Re: What Is The Use Of Nairaland's Share Button? by respect80(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
Boldwinner:
When you read an interesting topic or article and you click the share button it helps your followers on NL who may not be online at that moment to read the article and comments as well which means you shared what you read with your followers probably if they are not online or didn't come across the topic so I don't think it's useless.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Use Of Nairaland's Share Button? by Boldwinner(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
respect80:

When you read an interesting topic or article and you click the share button it helps your followers on NL who may not be online at that moment to read the article and comments as well which means you shared what you read with your followers probably if they are not online or didn't come across the topic so I don't think it's useless.
interesting!

(1) (Reply)

. / Guys Do You See Women As The Weaker Sex? / Here's How Much Money Obama And Biden Will Get From Their Pensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.